Berryred sending a wave

We really need those pics. You're doing so well, keep it up.

well done berry thats a fab loss. keep it up hun.

Fabulous loss, well done!!

We have 2 Guineas and 2 Bunnies who live outside all year round. They have carpet on the roof to keep the heat in and hutch covers to keep the wind and rain out, and plenty of bedding. I am allergic to them so can't have them in the house :( They were fine in the snow we had this year and last.

xx

Ahh thanks sarette il tell my oh as hes worried about them being in the cold but dont want them inside as he cant stand the smell lol (very sensitive nose)

Well done you youre doing really well :)

Fabulous loss, well done!!

We have 2 Guineas and 2 Bunnies who live outside all year round. They have carpet on the roof to keep the heat in and hutch covers to keep the wind and rain out, and plenty of bedding. I am allergic to them so can't have them in the house :( They were fine in the snow we had this year and last.

xx

heehee I have all that, I am just soft!

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments:D another dull day outside, spent the morning painting and making poppies! I am really looking forward to sat, but in a way a bit:confused: as I will be eating on sat, seems very strange! At least it's a meal, not a freefall:D will stick to Vodka and diet coke, with just diet when hubby buys! He has promised me will can do it that way, as I don't want to take it too far, in a way just want it to be done for I can get back on track IYSWIM but life goes on and I have to enjoy it!

xxx

Hey Berry,
just catching up - congrats on all the losses, excersise and general putting of us all to shame!!!
The dresses sound great - i was madly making up stock a couple of days ago and I think I will have to name one of my new designs the berryred bracelet as it reminded me of your dresses when I was making it!!

Keep up all the good work and I'm sure you will get through sat with no probs, just get your behind straight back on here Sunday!

All the best
xx

Hey Berry,
just catching up - congrats on all the losses, excersise and general putting of us all to shame!!!
The dresses sound great - i was madly making up stock a couple of days ago and I think I will have to name one of my new designs the berryred bracelet as it reminded me of your dresses when I was making it!!

Keep up all the good work and I'm sure you will get through sat with no probs, just get your behind straight back on here Sunday!

All the best
xx

thanks hun:) how cool is that, you thought of me and my red dresses:D you will have to post me a picture!

all is good in the berryred household, feeling a bit ill so very tired!

Sorry your not feeling well. Take it easy (if you can) and get some zzzzzzzs

xxxx

picking up dd then off we go :D Going tonight instead of tomorrow morning to visit family whilst away! so stuck to shakes all week, then eating from tonight and get back late on Sunday:eek:

I will just enjoy then get back on track come monday!

Looking forward to the charity ball again lol! still feeling ill, being taking my vicks first defence all week, but it's not working yuck! Oh well, maybe food is what I need (ekkk, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

ttfn xxxx

Hope you have a great time! xxx

Feel better soon

If you need some food to help you get better then have some. No diet is worth risking your health

:hug99:

xxx

Hope you have a lovely time - enjoy

Sorry you are still feeling under the weather.

Hope you have a great time away and really enjoy yourself.
Xxxx

:D ekk I am back with 4lb gain (holy moly)

but never mind ROFL it was fab! Got some photos, will upload laters! I ate and drank far to much, yesterday was filled with me stuffing my face to cure my almighty hangover! And we all know carbs the best thing for that haha! So yep, 4lb on ekkkkk.

I am also changing my weigh in day to a friday so will be updating on friday:) hopefully be back later, my internet is drivign me mad atm, hubby phoned but still not sorted grrrrr.

xx

Well that is not too bad really, as long as you behave yourself this week!! Really glad you had a great time! xx

Bah, what's 4lbs when you had a good time...you will have it shifted in no time!
Glad you had fun
xxxx

Back