Berryred sending a wave

Berryred

Gold Member
So here I am day 4:D just had my first shake, glug down as quick as can lol! Added sweetner which made it a bit more errmm sweeter ROFL.

Going well, not had any headaches or toilet issues :eek: drinking at least 3-4 lts water a day and even cut out milk in my coffee:eek:!

Thinking I may buy some ketone sticks, but then think at as as 100% surely I should not need them no? I know when I was on cd I used them everyday:rolleyes: so far not jumped on the scales which for me is unheard of!

I like reading everyones daily diaries and hope you enjoy my ramblings too xxxx

good luck berryred your goals and stats are similar to mine maybe we can both achieve success around the same time ,ive given my self 12 weeks hopefully i can achieve my 2 1/2 stone by then

Evening all! Feeling rather grumpy, hubby has gone for a night out:mad: I don't know why but it really Peeved me off lol!

Today has gone well, but I found that because I am feeling cross I wanted to eat:confused: I didn't as I told myself your not hungry (I must be in ketosis) have some water glug glug.

Ordered a monthly pack (mixed) which should come tomorrow, hubby commented well at least your sorted for food then! Nope I know I will still have to stand and cook for everyone, make the pack ups as well as feed my childminded children. TBH thinking about it, I am getting wound up that all I have to wash is a blender and glass/bowl once a day yet I still am doign everything.

haha told you I was grumpy:eek:

over and out, bar left to eat, going to have a long hot bath and read a book me thinks!

day 5 ekkk! need to work out how to change my day!! but no time now as about to have a house full of children soon!! YIIPPPPPEEE it's Friday and my ds is home from Boarding school on a friday night for weekend, miss him soo bad :(

Day 6 baby

Day 6:D Been a bit tough TBH, went into town and the family had a KFC:eat: so I went off with my water looking at some slim clothes to inspire me!

Had a banging headache today also, day 6 do you think that's me into the K? even though I haven't been hungry at all? Ho hum, maybe my mind is ready my body was just catching up! Bit gutted as I cut out carbs for past week before starting and had a headache then too! My monthly pack came yesterday woohoo!

Love Saturday nights, loads of trash TV:D

enjoy the rest of you saturdays, thanks for popping by x

congrats on day 6 and resisting the KFC....no mean feat!!!

The headaches are a real pain....sorry, with me they seem to come and go regardless of whether I'm in ketosis or not.

Anyway I'll second the watching trashy tv tonight, another excuse to avoid the mountain of stuff to be done!

Have a great evening
xx

Day 7:D

Well it's my diary so I am going to mention food!

I love cooking so much:cry: last night I did the family meatballs, speg and garlice bread (all homemade) and today they are having Chicken roast drooolllllllllllllll. BUT I don't want any YIIPPPEEE go me

Having a soup when they are all eating, then saving my bar for my date with Edward in the bath later;) (book reading lol) even though I have read the books over and over, makes me feel young anywho teehee

Think I am going slighty mad, or madder depending on who you ask:eek:!

I haven't read a book since Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I kind of wish I hadn't read it though because the film couldn't live up to it.

Well done being 100% you're doing great. If this is day 7 does that mean you're going to weigh in tomorrow? xx

Hiya FMBB yes weigh in day today lost 6lbs:)

I love reading! I re-read the Harry Potter ones all the time! Love love love them, haha my children think its great as we read together (8 and 6) although Half blood prince and dealthy hallows a bit to deep for them I think!

Nothing to report, just my weigh in for now. Boring Monday:(

Yay well done on the 6lb loss! Fantastic start! How do the packs compare with CD??

I just re read all the Harry Potters, and re read the Twilights before them haha!

Really pleased you are *in the zone* once more :) xxxxx

Yay well done on the 6lb loss! Fantastic start! How do the packs compare with CD??

I just re read all the Harry Potters, and re read the Twilights before them haha!

Really pleased you are *in the zone* once more :) xxxxx

hey hunny bee xxxxx

how are you and bump? TBH the shakes aren't that nice (but I only liked the chocolate on CD) but enjoying all the soups and all the bars (much more filling too, the bar honestly takes me ages to eat!).

Yep back in the zone, need to kick my bum once more, was letting go a bit too much after doing really well up until last Christmas:eek: but here we are again lol! Finding it much easier having the packs come to the house and I order the bumper pack which is £99 for 4 weeks (much cheaper!)

xx

well done berry red your doing well keep it up hun !

hey hunny bee xxxxx

how are you and bump? TBH the shakes aren't that nice (but I only liked the chocolate on CD) but enjoying all the soups and all the bars (much more filling too, the bar honestly takes me ages to eat!).

Yep back in the zone, need to kick my bum once more, was letting go a bit too much after doing really well up until last Christmas:eek: but here we are again lol! Finding it much easier having the packs come to the house and I order the bumper pack which is £99 for 4 weeks (much cheaper!)

xx

Bump is wriggly and getting heavy! Have been doing housework on and off all day and am aching and shattered now! We've just put our house on the market and had our first viewing tonight, shall put my feet up tomorrow!

I only used to like the chocolate ones on CD too haha, didn't like any of the soups and gave up on the bars as they slowed my losses. I like the sound of ordering a bumper pack online, I must say, I can't be doing with going to see CDC's every week..

Keep up the good work, I shall have my eye on you :p

xx

Evening, have just signed up to the christmas challenge:D I want to lose 25lb, I think is about 2lb a week so anything more would be super:) I do have a christmas do on 3rd Dec but other than that I have nothing planned (how sad am I haha). would be nice to fit into the dress I want to wear though:eek:

Bump is wriggly and getting heavy! Have been doing housework on and off all day and am aching and shattered now! We've just put our house on the market and had our first viewing tonight, shall put my feet up tomorrow!

I only used to like the chocolate ones on CD too haha, didn't like any of the soups and gave up on the bars as they slowed my losses. I like the sound of ordering a bumper pack online, I must say, I can't be doing with going to see CDC's every week..

Keep up the good work, I shall have my eye on you :p

xx

ohhh exciting about the house:eek: that must be very strange, I move all the time (as you know) but can imagine for you must be ekkk!

I ordered the week varitey pack first, then the month pack, just to see how got on!

right got to go do some maths homework:eek: yep, I have signed up for my GCSE maths haha got classes on a tuesday night!

ttfn xberryred kisses

Congrats on the loss! Another 6lbs bites the dust.

Your making me want to start the HPs again.

My bedside read at the moment is Dan browns latest. I really enjoyed his earlier books but for some reason I just can't get into this one.

I may have rummage through my little bros book collection for a taste of Hogwarts...oh for some polyjuice potion to instantly transform myself!!!

Good luck with the homework.....eeeeeek!

Back