Berryred sending a wave

So day 10 :eek:. Going really well, but why oh why! Think once I get in the zone I stay there, hoping so lol!

Keep putting myself through alsorts! Currently got a pork casserole and breadmaker on for the families tea! Smells devine, but do I want any nope :D. My clothes are starting to feel loose and my skin is so clear with all the water it's brilliant.

TTFN x x berryred

Yay for clear skin :) I rarely did my homework at school, hope the kids don't take after me!!

Mmmn bread and pork casserole, well done for staying strong and on the loose clothes!!

xx

so day 11 wooohooo!

Yesterday I set myself a target! I am going to run a 10k next year ekk! When I followed cd last year I set a target and ran a 5k:bliss:. So last night I dusted off the running machine:eek: and stepped on! I ran 20 mins solid, I am amazed with myself, I didn't think I would last 5 minutes! I could of carried on too, but don't want to jelly my legs! I don't enjoy running as such, but I did feel good as the stress off last few weeks wobbled about :roofles:.

Off out in a moment to take a walk to see the horses and fill the bottle bank from hubby:rolleyes: yey for day 11!

Berryred kisses x

Sorry I'm late, I only just caught up with your thread, just wanted to say congrats on the fantastic 6lb loss for week one. Here's hoping for a good result for this week too. You're doing really well :)

Susan x

OKAY so I have done it:D I have just paid for my 2011 entry for the British 10k:eek: in July.

Feeling rather proud of myself ATM end of day 11 and just enjoying my journey!

The 10k run sounds like an awesome motivation - hats off to you!
All the best with the prep.
Xx

Oh goodness today has been hard! Went into london today to act like tourists and sat in subway with dh and dd whilst they munched through a sub:(! I was thinking well a ham sub is only 4 wwpt

BUT I stayed strong and pleased to report day 13 is 100%:D

Well done Berryred :) I wish I could report equal success......

Well done Berryred :) I wish I could report equal success......

oh hun:( hope today has been better for you.

Well Sunday night, weigh in tomorrow is looming:) is it sad to be looking forward to it? Today has been okay, hubby and dd been baking cookies and muffins:rolleyes: they smelt sooo good, but I honestly didn't fancy eating one at all:clap: I have got it in my head once I get to were I want to be, I can enjoy treats within moderation!

Had a 2 mile run on the treadmill this morning, I am really suprised at how well I am managing, I feel I could do more, but taking it one step at a time!

take care xx

Ah you legend! Looking forward to your weigh in result tomorrow!! xx

I soooo could not have resisted a BMT if I had been sat there!! Well done you

xxx

yaahoooo 5 1/2 lb loss this week!

Been soo busy today, finished off with a run and making chicken fajitas for the rest of them (drool, every time I opened the fridge to top off my water the smell of it mixing away), I am finding my love for cooking coming back, and I think it's because I love watching them enjoy healthy meals (I know fajitas not great, but not packet ones all from scratch apart from the ww wraps lol)

so day 15 100% go me:D

That's an awesome loss, well done you!!

Fantastic 2nd week loss! Well done!! xx

well done hun thats excellent

Back