Berryred sending a wave

Another WW convert. Im seriously considering moving to them after christmas myself. Hows the weight loss going with it Berry?

Hi hun,
Just catching up.....I'm so sorry life has been so tough of late :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Your pics are amazing btw, you look great!

How are you finding the new plan? keep us posted and make sure you stick around here!

lots a love,
Cookie
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks for popping by weighed in at 11st 9 lb! so losing! but ahem, I am coming back everyone I know I am rubbish lol! I have a big do on Friday night then I'm back! it's been nice eating (following old ww plan) but I need the extra push! SO this week I am low carbing again

rofl story of my life!!

It will be great to have you back.
Xxx

How you doing Hun?
Xx

Last edited:
ahem had a bit too much to drink on Friday so sat was a feast day:D Starting TS on Monday. Got all my food planned for today then we are off!

will dfe keep you all updated:)

It's been 3 weeks since my poor guinea pig passed away, how mad is that! the time has gone so fast, but we have resuced another guinea and is succesfully bonded with our lone Girl!

how cute???

Candy and Sugar (sugar the new recruit)

P1030378.jpg

How could you not adpot me?

P1030380.jpg

Candy with Sparky (RIP Sparky bum)
P1010298.jpg

Ahh how cute berry we still havnt gotten round to getting any will try with dh when it gets warmer.

Awwwww....they are so gorgeous!

Love the pictures! How's your week going? xx

hey everyone, not following plan! have been awol but being pretty good! looking forward to pace of life slowing down again! but not unti Feb ekk! Have 18th b-day, then murder mystery night, 40th party arghhhhhhh!! hoping to follow working solutions so can at leats start losing a bit!

weigh in this morning 11st 11lb so not too bad seeing as I have eaten everything i can put my hands on or drink haha

hoe everyone had a super christmas, an looking forward to the new year?

Thats not bad at all Berry. Looking at all of our Christmas gains you definitely got off lightly.

Nice to see you back btw.

Hi Berryred :D

I too gained over the xmas period. Seemed to be doing alright a couple of days ago - even stayed the same according to the scales on NYE, then this morning was 3lb up!! I think it has caught up on me! I have eaten and drunk everything so I'm not suprised. Am sitting at the PC with my jeans undone after a HUGE roast dinner complete with yorkshire puds, then managed to follow it with Xmas pud and custard!

This week I aim to be 100% Mon to Thurs, then I have a works do - meal and cocktail making night on Friday, so will eat.

Then I'll be 100% the following week until the weekend when its my birthday and we are going out for a meal :)

After that I have nothing planned until a hen weekend in March when I have to squeeze my fat bum into a sexy Heidi beer wench outfit so will have to be far smaller than I am now!!! LOL!

Good luck with the working solutions :)
S x

Happy New Year hun xxx

still around lol! head not been ready for dieting or VLCD, had a lot happen:cry:

But pleased as 11st13lb this morning:D going to follow slimming world again, as hubby wants to lose weight too, but doesn't get on with WW! I will keep popping in.

Back