• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Best Breakfast Ever

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Had the most lush breakfast in the world this morning and had to share in case you too wanted "a trip to heaven before 11" lol

2 slices WW wholemeal bread soaked in 2 beaten eggs until sodden then fried in fry light until lightly browned on each side, chopped mango sprinkled onto the top then 2 tsps of honey drizzled over the top (2 syns).

I'm not even a breakfast person but that was so worth getting up for x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
that sounds VERY tempting!
must try it soon.....

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Oooh I love eggy bread but I like to use 1 syn for a tablespoon of ketchup instead.

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
I normally have tomato sauce on my french toast, i have never thought about having anything sweet on it, i will need to give it a go x

In the States, we add cinnamon to the eggy mixture when we soak the bread to make French Toast.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
As a fellow American, I agree! Ketchup on french toast is just wrong!!! :jelous:

I usually have eggy bread with ketchup too, but i like the sound of cinnamon with it, not so sure about fruit with it, maybe ill give it a try!!
For me though eggy bread always tastes better on white bread, brown just dont do it justice!!

You usually have maple syrup on it too in America! Yum...

I was always partial to butter and sugar on mine... :eek:
I used to always have butter, icing sugar AND maple syrup!! :eek: No wonder I'm the size I am! hahaha