Best Breakfast Ever

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Had the most lush breakfast in the world this morning and had to share in case you too wanted "a trip to heaven before 11" lol

2 slices WW wholemeal bread soaked in 2 beaten eggs until sodden then fried in fry light until lightly browned on each side, chopped mango sprinkled onto the top then 2 tsps of honey drizzled over the top (2 syns).

I'm not even a breakfast person but that was so worth getting up for x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

ooh yummy im always looking for new brekkie ideas

that sounds VERY tempting!
must try it soon.....

Oooh I love eggy bread but I like to use 1 syn for a tablespoon of ketchup instead.

mango with eggy bread???????? not sure!!!! lol i have a mango and some eggs to use up tho so might give it a try.............

I normally have tomato sauce on my french toast, i have never thought about having anything sweet on it, i will need to give it a go x

In the States, we add cinnamon to the eggy mixture when we soak the bread to make French Toast.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

As a fellow American, I agree! Ketchup on french toast is just wrong!!! :jelous:

never had anything like this at all, might have to try it for my lunch!

I have never thought of trying eggy bread sweet - but it sounds so yum.
Friday morning - that's my brekkie sorted :)

I usually have eggy bread with ketchup too, but i like the sound of cinnamon with it, not so sure about fruit with it, maybe ill give it a try!!
For me though eggy bread always tastes better on white bread, brown just dont do it justice!!

I was always partial to butter and sugar on mine... :eek:

I used to always have butter, icing sugar AND maple syrup!! :eek: No wonder I'm the size I am! hahaha

Back