Best Breakfast Ever

I usually have eggy bread with ketchup too, but i like the sound of cinnamon with it, not so sure about fruit with it, maybe ill give it a try!!
For me though eggy bread always tastes better on white bread, brown just dont do it justice!!
i have to agree! i had brown bread this morning and it wasnt the same :cry:

ooo i remember having french toast in the US, it was sweet and mm mmm mmmm yum. ok im salivating thinking about it, wheres my muller light :-(

i have to agree! i had brown bread this morning and it wasnt the same :cry:

I really like brown bread and don't miss white at all (which was a shock) so perhaps it's different for me. I use WW wholemeal as it's a denser texture than Nimble which to be honest is like eating bread flavoured air.

It is a bit weird to get your head around having the fruit if you're thinking of egg as savoury but providing you're just making the bread sodden and not trailing the egg mix all over the pan it should be like "toast" and not remind you of fried egg :) it's definitely my new favourite considering an ounce of fruit and fibre is tat all lol x

I used to only like white bread for eggy bread/french toast. But now I find wholemeal much better. Just makes it a bit more substantial and have more texture. Just a personal preference I guess. :eek:

Back