Best exercise dvd to tone to prevent loose skin

S-H

I've been reading about how to try and prevent loose skin when loosing a large amount of weight (7 stone) and it's often said about doing strength and toning exercises with weights etc.

I don't really know what to do so thought a dvd would be a good start so I wanted to ask if anyone could recommend any good toning dvd's that actually get results. Thank you xxx

I personally lurveeeee kettleworx, it's
Totally changing my body. Check out thread secret to shaping up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zumba for cardio and toning, quite pricey though :(
10 minute solutions, the one with weights and Pilates, cheap as anything - about a fiver each! They're my fav...you can range your workout from 10 minutes to an hour :D

Outside of DVD's though, if you have an xbox with the Kinect sensor then Fitness Evolved is incredible, shows calories burned you set it up to what you want to do for your body and it makes you a personalised programme, I highley recommend it :) It also judges your fitness level etc so theres no pressure of not being able to keep up (as I find!)

Good luck hun x

Your skin is not the same organ as your muscle. So choose a range of exercises e.g kettlebells, cardio to work your body.

To aovid the skin problem....loose weight at a steady rate not too fast; work on the skins elasticity with creams (cant help you here, know nothing about them); stimulate the skin for bloodflow (a loofah perhaps?); talk to your doctor - they might have some prescription stuff to help.

Good luck, the weight loss will be worthwhile regardless

Back