Best Wii Game for Execise??????????

I've just ordered The Biggest Loser game it's £9.99 on Amazon.

We cheer is basically a Cheesy American Cheerleading game! Its so much fun, the day after i started doing it, my arms ached like nothing ive ever felt before - it definately worked. You hold two wii remotes like pom poms, and a red line appears that your right hand must follow, and a blue line that your left hand must follow. The songs are quite well known, moby, erasure, paramore etc, and it is so much fun. The more you manage to win, the more songs you get. Its quite silly and doesnt take it self very seriously, its just loads of fun, and gives your arms a proper work out - definitley my favourite game on wii! Its not really easy to pass either - so you have to do songs maybe 4 or 5 times to pass, which means 5x the workout! I love it!!
:)
xx

Sorry to but in on this thread but everyone seems to have a wii and Im seriously considering buying one. Are they just as good as goin to the gym? I dn't really have time to go to gym so this sounds like a good workout I can do at home.
Thanks

nope you can on any of the games choose the setting you want and work your way up, plus your at hoe on your own so no one can see you doing it!!

I'm seriously unfit, but my Wii is helping me :)
Of course there are moments when I think "Holy cow, I can not do this!!" but then... if it was easy, I wouldn't get the benefit, would I!

I have just purchased the EA Active one, with the leg strap thingummy... Slightly apprehensive about that being delivered, as it means I will have to use it! Wish me luck haha!

Good luck with it jen!!!! I've not used mine for 2 days but need to get back to it!!.. x

i have the Jillian Michaels Wii game and also the Wii fit plus. i got these for Christmas and am just getting used to them.

has anyone else got the Jillian Michaels work out. i would be interested to see how you are finding it.

before christmas... and when the room my wii is in wasn't packed full of decorations, i did the EA sports, and totally loved it, you really felt it working every time! and noticed a difference, especially as i've not used it for a month now!!! itching to get back into it! ... now just to make the room less packed to do those lunges! :D ... oh plus OH brought me wii fit plus for xmas!!!!!!!! definitely looking forward to that, and i'm going to buy the EA Sports more work outs because apparently it focuses more on abs also :)

Back