Bethanys Diary

fingers crossed for Thursday - really hope that the tablets agree with you. Do you get bad headaches?

Hello bethany,just read your diary & wanted to say how well you're doing.

I've never done WW but it sounds a god diet.Strlight is certainly doing wel on it.
I'm sure it'll get easier as you get more familiar with the points system& more practised at menu planning.

keep it up.
bythe time you've lost a stone or so it should have an effect on the blood pressure.Fingers crossed.

i can imagine it's the sort of diet tht's much easier to advie others on than to do yourself.Unless you're a v organised person(which I'm not).

how long til next weigh in?

HI
Everyone hope you are ok as im not doing bad I am still trying to get to use all my points up but im never hungry when i want to use them up surely if you are not hungry you dont eat any points . I have alot to lose and i dont think i could lose 4lbs like starlight is doing sometimes you either have a gain or stayed the same dont know how you can keep losing contiounesly every week i know i dont think i will. Like last week was only 1lb and week before was 2 5 lbs . So just have to battle on .

Keep going Bethany, you WILL succeed!! :)

If youre not hungry Bethany you need to look at your meals over the whole day. Start maybe having a packet of crisps with lunch, or a bar of chocolate.

Or save a couple of points a day and have a treat at the weekend. So long as you dont save more than 4 a day and you use ALL your points by the end of the week you should be ok.

You should maybe forget about so much fruit for a while as its so low in points and try something like ice cream or chocolate ;)

That's great Bethany but with WW you can also eat real food, as this has to be a plan long term otherwise once you start eating normally again the weight will pile back on. It is much more sensible to incorporate some "normal" foods into your daily diet now so that your body can adjust to your new way of eating which is also achievable in the long run, and you will also eat all your points.

Good luck. :)

Hi Bethany,

It sounds to me like you're a little anxious about using all your points. Have faith in this plan - it really does work. Enjoy ALL of your points - this way your metabolism will fire up and you'll have a really good weight loss. Go on try it!

I've neverdone the 'points 'thing.but from reading Starlights diary it seems you just have to have confidence that it works if you go by the rules & BELIEVE in it.;)

good luck for next W/I

Hi Everybody
Im still trying to use all my points and i cant seem to this is todats eating so far

Bfast Glass pure orange juice 0.5 points
Pkt oat so simple porridge 2 points
cup of coffee.

Lunch
3 slices wholemeal toast 3 points
mushrooms 0 points

snack 1 ww choc whip bar 1.5 points
milk for day 2 points.

Tea having a meat salad with coleslaw not sure on the points for my meat yet

Thats todays so far

Back