Bethanys Diary

Bethany why not try something like include scrambled egg with your mushrooms on toast at lunchtimes, 2 large eggs would be an extra 3 points
If it were me i would have gone for the choc bar tonight rather than fruit and a merangue nest as that would use more points
Remember

the more you use the more you lose ;)

It keeps your metabolism high.

If you cut down too much, your body gets scared and it holds onto the fat thinking that there is a famine on the way.

Because your metabolism speeds up ( you burn fat quicker ) if you eat less your body will store anything you put into it thinking it is going to famine.

Thats why it happens, if you eat less you lose less

Hope that helps

Posted at the same time as KArion, but great minds and all that lol

If you don't eat enough your body will think it is going into starvation and will cling onto every last ounce of fat. But once you eat enough for your body to use, it will shed the fat rather than clinging onto it "just in case" there is a famine. With WW you must eat all of your points in order for it to work. Enjoy it, don't resist it! Have a bigger breakfast, add some more variety and remember extra points is not about chocolate bars, it is anything.

Have fun!! :)

The human body has a design mechanism so if there was a famine your body would store excess fat to use (just like a camel has the humps on its back to live off when there is no food). By eating regularly and eating enough your body realises there isn't a famine and thus doesn't cling onto any fat. But if you don't eat enough your body goes into "starvation mode" and thinks there is a famine ahead and hangs onto the fat.

So with WW you must eat all your points, whatever your allowance is. Have a potato with that meat salad, or eggs with your breakfast ...... ooooh, the list of tasty food is endless.

Hi Everybody
Im still trying to use all my points and i cant seem to this is todats eating so far

Bfast Glass pure orange juice 0.5 points
Pkt oat so simple porridge 2 points
cup of coffee.

Lunch
3 slices wholemeal toast 3 points
mushrooms 0 points

snack 1 ww choc whip bar 1.5 points
milk for day 2 points.

Tea having a meat salad with coleslaw not sure on the points for my meat yet

Thats todays so far

Bethany, just a thought, are you counting the milk with the porridge and any spread on the toast, I assume you dont have it dry??

And the other thing, the mushroomson toast isnt going to keep you nice and balanced through the day, you need more roughage, some beans or something like that x

Juat a thought are you using skimmed milk cos you could change up to semi skimmed for now if you are and use some points that way ?

Back