Bethanys Diary

I'm always reading your diary Bethany, and I did reply to your thread on SW earlier today. I always like to see how you are doing. :)

Hey Bethany, remember your diary is for you to post your thoughts etc on, its YOURS not everyone elses!

Exactly!! Ive had no replies yet to my latest post but so what? My diary is for ME, I find it really helpful to keep, its a great to look back on already and see how I was feeling etc If people reply great, if not, well its not going to stop me and you can all take that as a warning :p lol

Hi Bethany :)

I can bang away at the keyboard for days on my thread sometimes and there may not be many replies but I don't really notice to be honest hun. I feel better just for getting my thoughts and feelings down "on paper" so to speak. I agree with everyone else that your diary is for YOU.

I believe it's a personal record of your journey and something you can look back on to see what you achieved. Something that can also give you so much valuable experience to be able to support other people who will have felt like you.

Lacey :D

I've had a good day - maybe not diet wise ... but in general.

What about you Bethany??? Did you get round to planning all your meals and points today???

I'm the same Bethany, it's hard to find the time to get organised sometimes, isn't it? I know we should put ourselves first but I struggle with that because of work and kids etc etc!! :)

Hi Isis
I think we have to make a whole change with our life style i dont seem to be organised at all but im going to have to change my ways with this planning meals like i dont know from one day to next day what we are having for tea im sat there in middle of afternoon with a coffee thinking wonder what shall i do for tea and then if it is meat ive to then get it thawed out where if i had a menu plan it would be out the night before then know what we are having its just making time and getting organised then it will be plain sailing we will have to make a start . yes if youve got kids then it is a problem but i work but only part time so that is not a problem for me . I think its just cant be bothered which it should not be like this.

Take Care

Hi Isis
I think we have to make a whole change with our life style i dont seem to be organised at all but im going to have to change my ways with this planning meals like i dont know from one day to next day what we are having for tea im sat there in middle of afternoon with a coffee thinking wonder what shall i do for tea and then if it is meat ive to then get it thawed out where if i had a menu plan it would be out the night before then know what we are having its just making time and getting organised then it will be plain sailing we will have to make a start . yes if youve got kids then it is a problem but i work but only part time so that is not a problem for me . I think its just cant be bothered which it should not be like this.

Take Care

Hi Bethany,

I've felt the same as you about planning stuff. It seems such an effort sometimes I know.

Maybe you could make an agreement with yourself that you will spend half an hour just sitting and writing down meals and shopping things for the next 3/4 days. When you have some peace and quiet time to yourself. It's something for you and because you're worth it! I think we all forget that sometimes, don't you?

And if you make a plan for a few days, you can keep using the plan. You've only got to make it up once and it's done. Just recycle it.

It can be kinda fun to do ;)

thats right bethany, time to get organised!

Hi Bethany, sorry I havent posted in ages - just been mad busy. How are you getting on?

How is the blood pressure? are you feeling ok? how did Thursday go? xxxxxxxxx

Hi Nikki
Lost 0.5 lb on wed i am not doing too bad but same as they all say eat your points to lose weight thats what ive not been doing and ive been feeling hungry i think it is catching up with me now for not eating enough. When i went on thur it was just for a blood test about higher dose tablets go this thursday for the results to see if higher dose tablets has not been causing anything with my kidneys and maybe he will check my blood pressure again
Take Care

ok, I hope you are ok, please keep us posted on the results of you blood tests.

Bethany 0.5llbs is still very good... I know it can be a little disheartening when you think its small and youve been trying so hard but when you think about it - isnt is half a pound way better OFF rather than on?? or the same? isnt that brilliant? plus, (if you are anything like me) if you werent doing ww you would more than likely be up a few pounds this week.

Keep the chin up pet, you are doing so well, you are OVER half a stone lighter in just a few weeks -

Bethany if you lost just half a pound a week (but I BET you will loose more than this most weeks - for certain - but just pretend) for the next year you would be down 2 stone! two stone!! I know that I would much rather be down 2 stone over the next year than, if I continued the way I was, be definately be up ANOTHER stone or two...........

sorry, im being really long winded... I just really want you to keep happy with your losses... and Bethany, if you get disheartened and stop loosing weight - what will I do without my little buddy????? :D

Hi Nikki
I will keep you posted about my blood test results I am ok I was a bit disareting but i had a hectic weekend with dads birthday and all family went out for a meal then back to mums for birthday cake with cream then to top it all where i work it was my boses birthday too and one of the staff bought him a choc birthday cake so my boss fetched us all a piece out for lunch so i can expect nothing else really. If i was not doing ww i would not bother and more weight would go on. Yes 8lbs in 3 weeks I dont know about this week as i have not pointed for 2 days sat and sun I am just wondering how many stone could i get of by end october. I know you want to keep me happy with my loses . I think we all get disartened about our weight sometimes but we get over it and just carry on. Glad we are still buddys. How is your mum doing i wish her good luck and hope she is soon on the mend

Take Care:)

Hi Nikki
I will keep you posted about my blood test results I am ok I was a bit disareting but i had a hectic weekend with dads birthday and all family went out for a meal then back to mums for birthday cake with cream then to top it all where i work it was my boses birthday too and one of the staff bought him a choc birthday cake so my boss fetched us all a piece out for lunch so i can expect nothing else really. If i was not doing ww i would not bother and more weight would go on. Yes 8lbs in 3 weeks I dont know about this week as i have not pointed for 2 days sat and sun I am just wondering how many stone could i get of by end october. I know you want to keep me happy with my loses . I think we all get disartened about our weight sometimes but we get over it and just carry on. Glad we are still buddys. How is your mum doing i wish her good luck and hope she is soon on the mend

Take Care:)

Hi Bethany,

October is 5 months away isn't it and you could lose a huge amount of weight by then. I would sit down and write how much you thinhk is possible and then see how little it would take each week to lose. It all adds up doesn't it?

5 months is a lovely time to get 2 and a half stone to 3 stone off Bethany, this is very acheivable for you, and if you plan a little more then it should go very well.

Some great advice about planning that I got from a WW leader was to take 2 trackers at a meeting.

Spend an hour or so when you get home with 1 of them, planning everything you are going to eat on a daily basis. Then take that tracker shopping. It will tell you what you need to get.

For tracker number 2, fill this out daily as you would, and then if you change, or eat anything that you would forget about normally then its all down there.

Its all in the planning!

Back