Bethanys Diary

Tip,

6 points Breakfast

8 Points Lunch

12 Points tea

Or take a point off each for a 3 point snack during the day x

No you haven't. You have some from yesterday remember?

Hi All
I was going to try and use all my points well i did try ive done that ok ive only used too many and ive got nothing left so i cant have anything else to eat anymore tonight so im really fed up tonight and feel grumpy i feel like going for a binge and say bye to it and try something else i knew this would happen cant seem to get into the need on how to use them right.:sigh:

Bethany my WW leader asked us all to take a few minutes and plan ALL of what we were going to eat for the week...maybe try that...once you have a plan in place you may find it easier to use your points more effectively

wahey!! good idea Kazz!! Definately plan everything Bethany!!

Come on...remember all those free foods you had? was it sugar free jelly and things? if you get hungry you can have some of that....but you might be fine!!! you never know.:D

Well do you have a tracker? If not, just get a pice of paper, and a pen and write down EVERYTHING that you will let pass your lips for the next 3 days, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, the lot. Point it all out, add up the daily points and then you can see if you need to substitute anything for a higher point version for a few days. Give it a proper go, and see wat happens

Hi
Im sorry for been grumpy but it made me when i knew i had no points left for after tea so tommorow i will make sure that i dont do the same again might have less if this is the case thought i was getting in to ww but it looks as though it is going down hill instead of up hill i dont know how some of you on here have big weight loses you would think i would as ive got lots of weight to lose i could understand if i only had 1/2 stone to lose but i have not .:confused:

Its just about getting a balance Bethany. The plan really works if you eat all your points so don't be frightened to do that but I think planning is the key. I know its hard to be organised but the reward for that is great weight loss. Keep it up 8lbs loss is good, if you hadnt taken control and started with WW you would probably have been gaining.

Bethany if you use all your points you had loads of free stuff a few days ago......you could have had one of those

Hi Everyone

I am sorry for feeling a bit grumpy yesterday as I am now feeling a little better ive had a change to plan my meals and work out what i can have for my meals the reouble is i dont have a good breakfast then i get hungry im going to try and have scrambled egg on toast for bfast or some porridge which i like the oat so simple golden syrup one . Its just getting to know what points you can have for each meal and if i go over my points for one day i will cut back the next day i might even lose weight if i do go over my points
I have not had many people answering my diary i think it is with me been grumpy and feeling sorry for myself .
Well it is a new day today not had much to eat today yet

Hope ive not upset anybody

We are still here. How has it gone today....?
I have a lot going on in my life at the moment so I am about but taking it easy.

Hi Cant understand why people are not replying to my diary is it something ive said well if it is im sorry did not realise if i said something that i should not have

I don't think anyone is upset, just perhaps that they didn't have anything new to add.

Hope today has been good for you Bethany :)

Hi Cant understand why people are not replying to my diary is it something ive said well if it is im sorry did not realise if i said something that i should not have

Bethany - lots of people read diaries ... but don't always post on them. Don't take it to heart - you have lots of loyal followers - sometimes no-one replies on mine at all!!! :cry: :cry:
There are lots of new members and lots of posts - so whilst lots of us try to read and post on lots of the threads ... it's not always possible.

Carry on writing in your diary - it's nothing you've done - and see how many replies you've had now!!!

Back