Bethanys Diary

Hi
Thought i would just show you my diary of food today to see if im still not eating enough.

Bfast 2 small slices brown bread 2 points
low sugar jam 1/2 point.
cup of tea.

Lunch
2 eggs made into a omelette with milk allowance 3points
2 Rashers bacon chopped up with onion tomatoes 3points

Snack semi skimmed milk 3 points
1 banana 1 point
1 ww toffee noughart bar 1.5points
cup of coffee

Tea
Pork chop 4points
200g potatoe 2 points
Leeks cabbage green beans carrots
Apple sauce 2 tablespoons 1/2 point
Gravy 1 point

The total points so far is 17.5 out of 26
Is this enough to eat

Bethany its no where near enough. if you keep eating that number of points this week you wont lose anything. you could end up even gaining. You must eat your full allowance every day. Or you can save a maximum of four a day but they should be used by the end of the week. Youre definitely going to have to eat more. Have a snack in the evening or something.

You really should be up in the 20`s for the end of the day. You can save a few for a special occasion or carry a couple of points over, but you need a few more points today.

Dont be sorry, it is hard to get your head round eating more than you are used to, to lose weight, but it is true you need all the points to have the best loss.
People think that you should only be eating tiny portions and to be starving hungry to lose weight but this is not true, if you are very hungry your body will go into starvation mode and start to store fat.

Thanks Sonya

I know you are trying to help me i want to keep at this losing weight if i could just get the points right and knowing what to eat to use them up
Same as for tea we are having a pork chop and i bought a pack and it says on the pack what the chop is calorie and sat fat and it comes to 4 for the chop i worked it with my points calculator

But isnt the sugar free jelly 0 points ?

If you need to use points up could you not have a scoop of ice cream or yogurt with the raspberries instead, you only really need to be eating 0 point foods once you are struggling to stay within your points

Who could say no to ice cream eh?? yummy........

look at you with all your extra points! and you thought you were going to be hungry!!!

Better get munching Bethany, no rest for the wicked eh? ;)

xx

I think Id save the jelly for days when youve used up your points and still want something to eat.

If you have points to use up, have a proper snack, beans or spaghetti on toast, or crisps, low fat noodles or even chocolate. Fruit and jelly just isnt a good idea.

Have a look next time youre shopping for some things that would be handy to have to hand for snacking.

Personally I keep a stock of WW bolognese shells (4.5 points) Spaghetti, which with 2 slices of bread is 4 points, low fat super noodles (4 points) and several types of snack size chocolate bars oh and crisps to have with my wine ;)

Hi

This is my food diary so far is it ok

Bfast
Glass pure pineapple juice 1/2 point
2 rashers bacon 3 points
2 small slices brown bread 2 points
cup of coffee

Lunch
2 slices brown bread 2 points
85g wiltshire ham 2 points
light coleslaw 1/2 point
pkt walkers lights 1 and half points
cherry tomatoes

Dont know what having for tea

Yes thats a good idea but not got one made

I always had a free jelly made, used to fill my fridge with em, make sure you make a few next time x

Back