Beth's Diary - size 8 please!

You look great in your photograph... very slim. The before piccie is amazing... it doesn't even look like you. XX

Gorgeous pic! You must be so pleased with how you're looking. And I'm assuming your WI will put you in a healthy BMI?! Thats such a great feeling (though you already look more than healthy to me!).
Aw thank you Jo!!!! :) I'm very pleased yeh finally feeling good, its took a while! And yes my BMI went into the healthy range yesterday :D

Wow newgirl - you're doing so well! and so close to goal I bet you can smell it! Caught up with your diary and I like the counting down challenge. Working at Mc Donald's is a challenge though isn't it? And I'm not talking about the food, rather the smell
When I'm dieting my sense of smell sharpens even more - just passing near a McDonald makes me gag.
And it's great you've got the exercise going - it definitely helps for the toning and will carry you through your maintenance as well!
i plan on starting my exercise next week as well!
anyway have a great 100% day
xx
I can smell it definately but my consultant has warned me that these last 17lbs are going to be the hardest to shift, but i'm feeling prepared :)
McDonalds wise i had a month off when i started the diet it was mainly to catch up on uni work but i was pleased i didnt need to work there whilst being starving lol, however i am back there tomorrow for a 6-2 shift :( i'm hoping it will be ok as i had to watch my mates eat mcdonalds all weekend!

ooo what excercise are you doing??? i'm going to stick to light swimming and extra walking, been very lazy this week though so far!

You too :) we can do this!!! Do you have a diary?xx

So yesterday i lost my 3lbs taking me to 15lbs in total and my first stone on CWP :D
Started step 2 aswell as my BMI is at a healthy range, and i am loving this step! Last night i had chicken and veg yummy
AND MILK IN MY COFFEESSSSS
As i lost count of my last challenege, i've decided to start again lol, well from yesterday!
5 weeks until my birthday so fingers crossed for 35 100% days and i will hopefully lose 10lbs in that time for my birthday, wow its just hit me that its in reach!!!
#day2
#35daychallenge

So yesterday i lost my 3lbs taking me to 15lbs in total and my first stone on CWP :D
Started step 2 aswell as my BMI is at a healthy range, and i am loving this step! Last night i had chicken and veg yummy
AND MILK IN MY COFFEESSSSS
As i lost count of my last challenege, i've decided to start again lol, well from yesterday!
5 weeks until my birthday so fingers crossed for 35 100% days and i will hopefully lose 10lbs in that time for my birthday, wow its just hit me that its in reach!!!
#day2
#35daychallenge

I love that feeling when it hits you how feel you're doing!! And step 2 is a huge bonus after SS!

So last night i cheated :( lots of bread and cottage cheese!
Back on it today though................but got a birthday party later with lots of food :( i've saved myself a choc shake....
first shift back at McDonalds on the diet and it was easy, i had grilled chicken salad as my meal for the day :)
So its exactly 5 weeks til my irthday weekend starts..........so thats it, feeling rubbishy atm, just hoping i can get my head back in the game and get back on it 100%
Feeling this weekend is going to be very difficult.....

So last night i cheated :( lots of bread and cottage cheese!
Back on it today though................but got a birthday party later with lots of food :( i've saved myself a choc shake....
first shift back at McDonalds on the diet and it was easy, i had grilled chicken salad as my meal for the day :)
So its exactly 5 weeks til my irthday weekend starts..........so thats it, feeling rubbishy atm, just hoping i can get my head back in the game and get back on it 100%
Feeling this weekend is going to be very difficult.....

My advice would be don't convince yourself you can have a weekend off (I'm guessing that might be going through your head because it would go through mine).

One cheat night not a big deal physically or psychologically. Any more than that and in my experience you start putting off a restart and convincing yourself that you look good already so why bother, and think perhaps just maintaining for a while is an option.

Going up a step is always a psychological shock and once you're eating food at all, it's easy to bend the rules a bit.

I'd say, tell yourself the food (whatever it may be you love) will still be there in 5 weeks and when you're at a weight you're totally happy with. In the grand scheme of things, do you want to invest 5 weeks of your whole life to feel slim and gorgeous and happy and have reached goal, or do you want food that will be there anyway when you're done and will just make you feel crap and guilty?

You can do this and more importantly, you want to do this.

My advice would be don't convince yourself you can have a weekend off (I'm guessing that might be going through your head because it would go through mine).

One cheat night not a big deal physically or psychologically. Any more than that and in my experience you start putting off a restart and convincing yourself that you look good already so why bother, and think perhaps just maintaining for a while is an option.

Going up a step is always a psychological shock and once you're eating food at all, it's easy to bend the rules a bit.

I'd say, tell yourself the food (whatever it may be you love) will still be there in 5 weeks and when you're at a weight you're totally happy with. In the grand scheme of things, do you want to invest 5 weeks of your whole life to feel slim and gorgeous and happy and have reached goal, or do you want food that will be there anyway when you're done and will just make you feel crap and guilty?

You can do this and more importantly, you want to do this.
Thank you so much for your words, put things into perspective and your right if i'm gonna have a weekend off its going to make me feel awful!
Thats it! I WILL stick to this, i dont plan on staying at the party long as i've been up since 4, tomorrow spending the day at my grandmas doing uni work tomorrow and shopping with mum and gran sunday.
Looking forward to waking up and this day being over with, just one of those days x

Thank you so much for your words, put things into perspective and your right if i'm gonna have a weekend off its going to make me feel awful!
Thats it! I WILL stick to this, i dont plan on staying at the party long as i've been up since 4, tomorrow spending the day at my grandmas doing uni work tomorrow and shopping with mum and gran sunday.
Looking forward to waking up and this day being over with, just one of those days x

It really is just one of those days - tomorrow you'll feel great you saw it through and that'll motivate you to do another day, and another.

I know from experience how easy it is to convince yourself time off is a good idea, and I also know, it never ever is!!

Hope you have a great evening on plan. Any urges to eat rubbish, go and look in the mirror and remember how you felt when you looked before and how gorge you look now. Good luck!

Hi newgirl - how are you doing? I guess you had a little celebratory food mishap - but that being over and done with, I hope you've moved on and are having a great 100% weekend! Maybe being so close to goal made you relax a bit, but your consultant is right, the next step - which introduces food back in is hard (hard not to go over the top). So congratulations on your great loss, but keep your eye on the prize sweetie! birthday is not too far off

Hi guys
So i've been a bit quiet as i did fantastic at the party friday but then come saturday night i was easily persuaded into a night out and i drank lots which resulted in food the next day :(
Monday i still felt rough and hardly drank my water.
Finally feeling normal again today phew so back on 100%

Enlighten me - your right i need to keep my eye on the prize, i think i lost sight of it as i've started to feel comfortable with how i look but i still know my dream is this extra final stone so i can be the same as before and fit in my old clothes! 4 and a half weeks until my birthday, i would love to be 9 stone by then weighed in at 9st 8.5 this morning do you think i can do it by Apr 1st if i'm 100% from now?xx

Yes definitely!! Some of your weigh in will be bloat. I reckon you could be seeing the 8s if you stay strong!

Definitely! but no more side swerves! you'll get there... you also need to make sure you refeed correctly before your bday as well! you don't want the scales to show a massive gain which will set off disappointment etc. Maybe you should gradually go up the plan maybe 2 weeks before your bday

3lbs off yesterday :) 1 stone til target! Didnt have my meal last night cos i had no money but my dads give me 20 quid for some food :)
trying to keep strong!! x

So i dont know what to do! I've been so ill weekend, spent it all in bed feeling sorry for myself i didnt even have the energy to get up and make brews :(
Missed a few products and hardly had my water but the scales show a 3lb loss since wednesday which i'm happy about i'm just not sure if this diet is for me anymore, i've paid another weeks products upfront so unsure what to do hmmm. guess i see how i feel, been back on it today

Back