Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

well done on your losses so far and good luck for 2morrow hun, when u said it looks loads written down it just doesnt seem enough for me id be hungry!! ha maybe thats me just being greedy xx

nattynoo22 said:
well done on your losses so far and good luck for 2morrow hun, when u said it looks loads written down it just doesnt seem enough for me id be hungry!! ha maybe thats me just being greedy xx

Thankyou for the reasurance.. If you saw my portions sizes I'm sure you'd think it was loads too! I'm not a huge snacker but when I eat.. I eat! Lol :)

The scales said a pound this morning.. Every pounds and pound but I do have a feeling I'll see a bigger loss next week as it's the tail end of *week so water retention all round me thinks..

X

Day 14 - 1 pound loss this week (4 in total - 27 to go!)

Breakfast: 2x bacon medallions (so no fat)
2x scrambled eggs with splash as milk (hexa.. Rest in tea/coffee)

Lunch: soup - sweet potato and red pepper with some ff natural yoghurt stirred through

Dinner: leftover quorn and cauliflower curry from last night w/ basmati rice.

Snacks: hexb alpen light bars..

Had a sneaky go on the scales this evening and they say I'm down to 11.3 so down 3 pounds from yesterday morning.. Had a sneaking suspicion I was retained water.. So, actually lost half a stone in two weeks :)

Breakfast: muller light

Lunch: salad with lean ham, hexa feta, no dressing.
Orange

Dinner: massive quorn spaghetti bolognaise :) yum yum yum!

Snacks: 1x alpen light bar 1/2 hex b

I had a couple of naughty days Im afraid - end of exams treat :) huge night out planned - meal and cocktails ;) and decided I deserved a couple of days off
Just to enjoy myself without the guilt after working so hard..

So I had Chinese food, cocktails, and then a nandos the next day but I'm back on the wagon now :) after a thoroughly enjoyable 36 hours :)

No syns for the rest of the week, damage limitation, but not feeling remotely guilty :) or reluctant to get back on plan.. Feel so much better for having planned a blowout rather than a binge striking me unawares and even though I have no idea how many syns I had and made no attempt to flexisyn it I do feel I was in control as I
Managed to get back on plan as soon as I said I would.. Even though everyone else had a chippy last night and bacon butties with butter on White this morning :)

X

Sunday 23rd Jan, 2011.

Breakfast: bacon medallions x 3
Beans

Lunch: quorn spaghetti bolognaise/salad

Dinner: quorn chilli with lots of mixed beans w/ savoury rice and salad.

Snacks: hexb alpen light bars x 2

Hexa ss milk.

Silvermaneuk said:
Doing well hun, well done on keeping in control!

I am doing ok, still ealry days but feel focussed, so hopefully can keep that going.

It's still early days for me really :) it does help that it doesn't really feel like a diet.. Plus I love cooking so that helps a lot! The bad news is that I'm going to London on Wednesday and as I'll be staying in a hotel and eating out for 3 days I can be sensible, but I can't really stick to the plan 100% (nor would I want to really! I'd rather have a few glasses of wine thankyou!) as wednesday is my WI day though and so a new week to these couple of days off hopefully it won't damage me too much, I'm expecting a pound or so gain overall, but that will come off easily and at least now I know I can get back on track..

Nothing planned for a while after that so I know I'm safe :) xx

Sounds like lots of fun! Bet you'll have a great time and you're right not to worry too much about eating out, these are the moments you need to enjoy!!xxx

julesmorris said:
Sounds like lots of fun! Bet you'll have a great time and you're right not to worry too much about eating out, these are the moments you need to enjoy!!xxx

I'd rather hve a week where I maintain than sit in a restaurant resenting the diet and then coming home and eating crisps till I explode! :) so.. I'm going to enjoy it!

JenXx said:
have fun in London, well done on keeping control (after blowout) xx

Thanks :) I was quite proud of myself.. Do have to say it's mostly sw not me! It's quite easy to hey back on a diet where you know you can't be hungry and there's so many things you can eat!
Nice to know everyone's so supportive on this site!
Xx

Breakfast: 2 x scrambled eggs (some ss hexa milk.. Rest in brews!)

Lunch: wholegrain creamy tomato and basil pasta and sauce/ packet of fruit fingers (mango, melon and pineapple)

Dinner: quorn cacciatore with cannelini beans/new potatoes/broccoli

Snacks: hexb alpen lights bars

Syns: 375mls red wine.. 13syns

Lunch: mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce with tomato and cucumber.

Dinner: sw chips, 2 x quorn sausages, 2 x 'fried' eggs.

Snacks: melon and grape pack
2 x alpen light bars (hex b)

Ss milk in pasta n sauce and brews hexa

I have so enjoyed today!

Lunch: brie baguette

Dinner: chicken tandori with tomatoes and peppers, 1/2 a pilau, 1/2 a naan

1 x pint of lager
1 x gin and tonic
1/2 a bottle of red..

Never enjoyed it so much :) xx

Back on track now ;) after 5 much enjoyed days off! Tried to make mostly sensible
Choices after my blow out day so I'm not expecting some huge gain on Weds, but I'm not naive enough to expect a loss either :)

Lunch: tuna nicoise salad (made at home, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, baby new pots, tuna, two boiled eggs quartered and green beans) having this tomorrow too as it's GORGEOUS!! Didn't even miss dressing!
Clementine.

1/2 bottle of red wine.. 13 syns

Dinner: quorn bolognaise pasta, broccoli and mange tout.

Snacks: melon and a clementine if I get hungry watching telly :)

Elevenses??: melon and two clementines

Lunch: same as yesterday.. Nicoise yum yum..

Snacks: mini gerkins

Dinner: sw chips, beans, 'fried' egg, 2 x quorn sausages (I know there's no superfree here, but the rest of the day was superfree heavy so I reckon I'm still on track for a third of the day)

Breakfast: alpen light bar

Lunch: chicken savoury rice, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, green beans and 2 x quorn sausages cut up and all
Mixed together!

Dinner: quorn bolognaise with pasta, broccoli and mange tout

Syns: options hot choc - 2
500mls of wine - 17
19/105

86 left!

Breakfast: alpen light bar (1/2 hex b)
Large melon and grape pack

Lunch: savoury rice, salad, chopped up quorn sausages

Snack: pineapple fingers
Cocktail gerkins

Dinner: chicken and chickpea curry (tomato based sauce with ff nat yog stirred through at the end) w/ brown rice, broccoli and mange tout

Snack: alpen light bar (1/2 hex b)

Hexa ss milk in coffee

Syns: 1 for tom purée in curry

Back