Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

I don't crave anything sweet at all.. I do miss crisps though, but I'd still much rather have some lovely wine :) starting to sound like a wino now.. I just think that synning
Snacks is a waste for me when I by and large prefer the free food anyways..

What days do you do btw? You having some good losses? Xx

I don't crave anything sweet at all.. I do miss crisps though, but I'd still much rather have some lovely wine :) starting to sound like a wino now.. I just think that synning
Snacks is a waste for me when I by and large prefer the free food anyways..

What days do you do btw? You having some good losses? Xx

Ha ha ... we do sound like a couple of lushes!! :party0036:

I started SW almost 4 weeks ago and have lost 6.25 lbs (don't forget the .25 ;)).

I haven't found it a strain at all ... hardly had to change my eating habits at all really, except for dropping the bread roll and packet of crisps at lunch but that's been easier than I thought.

It has deffo made me consider how much vino I was drinking ... only 2 glasses maybe 4 times a week but syn for syn this is bad :cry:So the vino collapso and the crisps (more than anything) have had to go :sigh:

I think I'm going to hit the infamous brick wall this week. I've got to keep going though ... I'd like to lose 2 stone!!

Keep up the good work hun :)

Yeah two stone is about my goal.. Lost half a stone already, but not lost in ageeeees! Ideally would love to get down to nine and a half, which is just under two stone away.. Going away for two night next week as well and not sure how well I'll be able to stick to it eating on the go - there's only so many salads one can eat!

14/2/11

Lunch: pasta, salad, feta hexa, free french dressing.
Alpen light bar. 1/2 hexb

Dinner: quorn chilli, basmati rice
Alpen light bar. 1/2 hexb

15/02/2011

Breakfast: apple at 11am

Lunch: pasta, salad, low fat hexb feta, free dressing. Another apple. Alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

Dinner: ratatouille w/ pasta, hexa cheddar and broccoli

16/2/2011

Breakfast: alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

Lunch: salad, pasta, lf feta (hexa) and free French dressing
Alpen light bar (other half hexb)

Snack: boiled egg (random!)

Dinner: pea and leek risotto with hex cheese (not a meal I'll be cooking again, so any other green risottos would be good?) w/ broccoli and sweetcorn

Ali* said:
Lol, very random! :D

I was hungry, what can I say ;)
Finally got a loss this week.. Im down to 11st1 now :)
But London for three days next week.. Diet not possible, no doubt lots of sandwhiches on the run.. :/ so gain is inevitable next week :( gonna try and do damage limitation, plus I'll be walking loaaads!
Still a bit anxious though, but can't cook for myself in a hotel and girl can't survive off salad alone :( will just have to be *relatively* careful and sensible :)

How you doing?
X

I was hungry, what can I say ;)
Finally got a loss this week.. Im down to 11st1 now :)
But London for three days next week.. Diet not possible, no doubt lots of sandwhiches on the run.. :/ so gain is inevitable next week :( gonna try and do damage limitation, plus I'll be walking loaaads!
Still a bit anxious though, but can't cook for myself in a hotel and girl can't survive off salad alone :( will just have to be *relatively* careful and sensible :)

How you doing?
X

I'm doing OK ta. TBH the only time I get frustrated is when I know I've been golden and only lost 0.75lbs! Grrrr! But overall I'm happy xx

What are you doing down in London? I wouldn't worry too much hun, sometimes it has to be done, IYKWIM :)

Hey - what day is it??

It's not just WI day ...

It's Thirsty Thursday :D :party0036:

Just going with my boyfriend and a couple of friends :) fun, sightseeing, red wine :)

0.75 pounds is 0.75 less to target.. But trust me I can definitely understand your frustration.. Just gotta dust yourself off and keep on at it :) I'll be here wishing you the best!!

I wish it was thirsty Thursday for me, it's early night 'cos I'm soooo tired Thursday :)

X

17/2/2011

Breakfast: 2x weetabix for hexb with hexa ss milk

Snack: apple

Lunch: salad, pasta, lf feta (hexa) w/ free French dressing

Snack: apple, alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Dinner: 2 x quorn sausages, mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (1 syn) broccoli

Snack: alpen light bar, (1/2 hexb)

18/2/2011

Lunch: quorn spaghetti bolognaise bake (hexa lf cheddar)

Snack: alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Dinner: cheese and leek mash (hexa lf cheddar stirred though and hexb fullfat cheddar on top) w/sweetcorn

Snack: leftovers from dinner
1/2 hexb alpen light bar

2 syns for milk in mash
67/70 syns

19/2/2011

Breakfast: hexb weetabix with hexa milk

Lunch: scrambled eggs with splash of leftover hexa milk, baked beans with hexa lf cheddar

Dinner: veggie curry (cauliflower, tinned toms, aubergines, courgettes, chickpeas) with basmati rice and sw chips..

Snacks: 2 x alpen light bars (hexb)

No syns..

20/2/2011

Didn't eat enough today :/ but was so hungry as I was out and about that when it got to dinner time I felt really bloated :( still feel a bit icky now so no chance of other hexs..

Breakfast: apple

Lunch: was out, had planned a jacket and beans but the tearoom had sold out :/ so ended up with homemade veg soup.. I asked what was in it and it was made that morning how I would have made it, so have taken it as though it was hm and therefore free apart from the tiniest bit of oil (ive counted a tsp for 2 syns .. But the woman claimed a tblspn in the whole massive pot.. Better safe than sorry though)

Dinner: pasta, ratatouille, salad, free dressing and hexa lf feta..

And that's all folks! X

Ali* said:
Flipping 'eck girl - you need some syns! I take it you are saving them up for London?

When are you off?

I know! But if it ain't wine it ain't worth it! Lol.. I had two yesterday for oil what more do you want!? Lol.. I'm off tomorrow so I'll let you know how my premature weigh in goes in the morn :) how you doing this week?
X

That made me chuckle :D You are a girl after my own heart!

I've had a really good week actually - kept within syns and feel very positive! Usually on a Monday morning I weigh a little more and then I'm strict Mon - Wed, but this week I'm a bit less than on Friday ... I have high hopes for a good loss this Thursday ;)

Let us know how WI goes tomorrow and then have a smashing time in London :D

Breakfast: 2 x quorn sausages, 2 x scrambled eggs, some baked beans.

Lunch: usual pasta, feta, salad..

Wiiiiiine :) whoooole bottle 25 syns

Dinner: quorn chilli with rice

25/02/2011

Lunch: broccoli and cheese pasta&sauce (1 syn) with hexa milk

Snack: some baked beans
Pickled onion

Dinner: sw chips, 2 x 'fried' eggs, beans and a quorn sausage

Snack: apple, 42g cheddar (1 and a half hexb) and 2 x laughing cow light (1/2 hexb)

Really hungry today, must be adjusting back to normal non-piggy food!

26/02/2011

B: 2 x hexb weetabix w/ hexa ss milk and chopped banana

L: chickpea and potato curry w/ basmati rice

D: egg fried rice with veg

Snacks: options hot choc (2 syns)
Hexa babybels
Hexb laughing cow light triangles
Apple

Back