Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Lunch: pasta n sauce mild cheese and broccoli, with sweetcorn stirred through 1 syn

Dinner: 3 x egg omelette with hexa cheese, red pepper, onion and peas with sw chips

Then.. A bottle and a glass of wine (34 syns)

Resisted a late night sandwhich even though my boyfriend was having a chicken and mayonaise one!

35 syns..

Lunch: mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (4 syns for 2 tsps butter - my oh made it :/ )

Snacks: hexb alpen light bars

Dinner: linda macartey sausages (4 syns) sw chips and beans

8 syns (42 left)

Breakfast: 2 x hexb weetabix with chopped banana and hexa ss milk (rest in tea)
Fruit fingers

Lunch: baked potato and beans with side salad

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bol with hexa cheese and broccoli

Snacks: 2 x hexb alpen light bars

Hello great diary :)
wondered if you could help me with somthing are mild chesse and broc pasta n sauce sinned? cause im up s%^t creek if so..... i havent sinned them at all!
Thanks hun x:confused:

pencilskirt79 said:
Hello great diary :)
wondered if you could help me with somthing are mild chesse and broc pasta n sauce sinned? cause im up s%^t creek if so..... i havent sinned them at all!
Thanks hun x:confused:

Yes, they are synned I'm afraid :/ some are free but that one isn't :/ there's so much conflicting literature about it though that I'm not sure how many some say half, some say 1, some say 2. I tend to go for 2 to be safe, but I think it's probably 1/2 or 1..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad mews.. But unless your had them for every Neal I can't think it's made that much of a difference.. You'd have to eat a LOT of pasta n sauce.. X

7/2/2011

Breakfast: 2 x hexb weetabix
Some of my hexa ss milk
Banana

Lunch: fruit fingers
Savoury rice, salad, chopped up quorn sausages.

Dinner: quorn chilli w/ kidney beans, basmati rice and a spoonful of fatfree natural yoghurt and a side of green beans.. All free :) and my hexa cheddar.. Yum yum :)

Half a boiled egg.. I know this sounds random, but made some for lunch tomorrow but too soft.. So I started to eat it.. Wasn't hungry, so stopped..

Missed my second hexb today, but I'm too full :/

8/2/2011

Breakfast: small fruit salad
Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Lunch: salad with new pots, quorn sausage and boiled egg.. Hardly ate any as it wasn't what I fancied :/
Satsuma
Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)

Dinner: pasta, rataouille, hexa lf feta and greenbeans/sugarsnap peas on the side (this was delish!! And two portions of the rataouille frozen for a rainy (or busy) day!)

Snacks: hexa ss milk in tea
Xl laughing cow (only managed three as hexb)

No syns..
WI tomorrow :/

9/2/11

Breakfast: 2 x hexb weetabix w/ hexa ss milk

Lunch: salad with pasta and hexa low fat feta, small fruit salad.

Dinner: potato and chickpea curry w/ basmati rice and sugarsnap peas/green beans.. Ff nat yog on top

Lazy humous (just a few chickpeas mashed up with ff nat yog and salt/pepper

Befanwi said:
9/2/11

Breakfast: 2 x hexb weetabix w/ hexa ss milk

Lunch: salad with pasta and hexa low fat feta, small fruit salad.

Dinner: potato and chickpea curry w/ basmati rice and sugarsnap peas/green beans.. Ff nat yog on top

Lazy humous (just a few chickpeas mashed up with ff nat yog and salt/pepper

Ohh I forgot to add syns :/ 1 for salad dressing
4 1/2 for 125 mls of red wine

So 5 1/2

64 1/2 left (with 30 'emergency' syns!)

Breakfast: 2 x hexb weetabix with hexa ss milk

Lunch: 2 x tangerines
Pasta, salad, hexb feta and lf French dressing (1.5 syns)

Budweiser '66' (4.5 syns)

Dinner: Pepper and courgette stuffed with savoury rice, topped with hexa cheddar w/ sugarsnap peas and green beans.

Melon (almost half a cantaloupe!! - whoops! I was hungry though! Don't know how, looks like I've eaten like a pig!!)

6 syns..
58 syns left..

11/2/2011

Breakfast: melon. 2 alpen light bars hexb

Lunch: lf chilli chicken supernoodles w/ extra sweetcorn

Dinner: (resisted a takeaway!!) ainsley harriot lentil dahl w/ quorn pieces stirred through and broccoli on the side

Snacks: more melon
Hexa cheddar w/ chopped apple
Alpen light bar (1/2 hexb) maybe if I get hungry later..

Breakfast: melon, apple, 2 alpen light bars hexb

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bol, with fusilli with hexa grated cheddar..

Wine.. 40 syns to be safe..

18 left

You're a girl after my own heart - most of my syns go on the red stuff too ;)

How was your weigh in on the 9th? You haven't mentioned :confused:

You seem to have had a good couple of days x Fingers crossed for a good weight loss this week :cross:

I WI at home, I maintained on the 9th but it is *week so I'm hoping for a bigger loss this Wednesday.. Fingers crossed feeling a bit disillusioned atm, not lost in a while properly..

Lunch: Greek salad (was eating out so couldn't weight feta, so counted it as all my hex choices)

Dinner: sw chips, 2 x 'fried' eggs and beans.. Nom nom nom

Ali* said:
Well I think you have been a very good girl and I'm sure you'll see a good loss next weigh in ;)

Thanks :) I don't feel like a good girl at all, I feel like I'm eating loads - but that's just my 'diet' issues.. I'll get my head out of that mode eventually..

I hope I see a loss this week :) how you getting on?

X

Thanks :) I don't feel like a good girl at all, I feel like I'm eating loads - but that's just my 'diet' issues.. I'll get my head out of that mode eventually..

I hope I see a loss this week :) how you getting on?

X

I think I'm getting on OK :confused: Maybe a few too many vino collapso's at the weekend ... it doesn't take much to go over the syns does it!

WI on Thursday morning so :cross:

Ali* said:
I think I'm getting on OK :confused: Maybe a few too many vino collapso's at the weekend ... it doesn't take much to go over the syns does it!

WI on Thursday morning so :cross:

I always give myself many syns for the red stuff cos I find it difficult to use them in meals - it seems a waste to use them on ketchup when I could have wine :) xx

Back