Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
At least it will have lemon in it! Lol. Mind you, won't be as satisfying as a glass of the red stuff ... which is what I will be drinking ;)

What are you wearing? Not now, lol! I mean for your nights out, ha ha!

I didn't realise it was *that* kind of forum!! ;) erm a newish quite short patterned dress .. I've worn it once before.. I'll take a pic when I'm getting ready.. That's on Saturday. For Friday I'm not sure 'cos that's just the local - I'll find something aha xx

I didn't realise it was *that* kind of forum!! ;) erm a newish quite short patterned dress .. I've worn it once before.. I'll take a pic when I'm getting ready.. That's on Saturday. For Friday I'm not sure 'cos that's just the local - I'll find something aha xx

Ha ha! Yes - piccies please!

Col's off Saturday and Sunday so I'm not sure whether to cook a lovely meal on Saturday night or go out - choices choices :rolleyes:

26/01/2012

L: Greek salad (2 hexs a)

Sn: just made courgette and white bean soup.. Yummy! So had a bowl..

D: with be quorn chilli, rice and salad

Sn: 4 clementines and a banana

Last edited:
Ali* said:
Ha ha! Yes - piccies please!

Col's off Saturday and Sunday so I'm not sure whether to cook a lovely meal on Saturday night or go out - choices choices :rolleyes:

Ooo go out - I dares ya! :)
Either way it sounds like you'll be having a good weekend!! X

27/01/2012

B: banana

L: courgette and white bean soup with a salad

D: potato, chickpea and tomato curry with rice and salad (gonna try the onion bhaji recipe as well so will serve those too if they turn out ok!)

Last edited:
Ali* said:
Tea sounds delish hun - tell me more ;-)

The curry was just 2 onions in frylight, then added cubed potatoes and a tin of chickpeas, then 2 veg stock cubes and some curry powder (I used a hot curry powder and a tikka powder) then 2 fresh toms cut into 8ths and then a splash of passata and some water.. Leave to simmer till cooked

The bhajis were 2 medium potatoes boiled and mashed dry, 2 onions sweated off in frylight and hot curry powder and chilli powder, stir the two together when onions are soft, then add a little beaten egg and salt.. Spoon on to baking tray,. Frylight until crispy, flip and bake the other side.. X

Ali* said:
Yum! What's the verdict on the bhajee?

They were delicious! Well worth a bash - but do involve a lot of washing-up! Made a nice treat though!
X

30/01/2011

B: 2 scrambled eggs on hexb toast

L: ff supernoodles with broccoli

D: quorn chilli on a baked potato with more broccoli

Hexb fibre plus bar

Last edited:
They were delicious! Well worth a bash - but do involve a lot of washing-up! Made a nice treat though!
X

30/01/2011

L: ff supernoodles with broccoli

D: quorn chilli on a baked potato with more broccoli

They were free as far as I can see so they will deffo go on my list of stuff to cook! You know how I like to reserve my syns ... ;)

How are ya? Good weekend? Couple of good nights out?

Ali* said:
They were free as far as I can see so they will deffo go on my list of stuff to cook! You know how I like to reserve my syns ... ;)

How are ya? Good weekend? Couple of good nights out?

They were free yeah - reckon they'd be nice cold as a snack too.. But they didn't last that long here!!

I had an amazing weekend but too much alcohol so no doubt over my syns - but I'm eating better this week and gonna try and get back to some exercise (was barely home this weekend to start shredding) if I don't lose this week I won't be bothered it was such a good one :) I know that's not exactly the best attitude though so I am trying harder! I promise! Xx

31/01/2012

L: couscous salad

D: veg curry with rice

Last edited:
01/02/2012

B: hexb toast with beans

L: hm Tom soup with salad and couscous

D: pasta primavera (sugarsnap peas, mange tout, broccoli, cherry toms, garlic, stock and hexa cheese)

Banana
Hexb fibre plus bar

Last edited:
You joking! Might not look a lot but I pile the plate! I also had a ff activia yog and a fibre plus yesterday night that I didnt write down..

A sneaky peek says 11.1 which would be 2 off but I think that's dehydration and will be back on tomorrow no doubt.. X

Ali* said:
I was truly gutted when I saw 11.4 this morning :cry: 24 hours to get 2lbs off! :rolleyes:

Just had a medium sized jacket potato with 3/4 tin tuna & salad followed by a WW yog - sound OK?

You don't deserve that!! Not at all!! I'm sorry honey..
If you're full, then it's fine - I just didn't want you to not eat even though you were hungry because that's counter-productive, although sometimes very tempting!! Are the ww yogs free? X

You don't deserve that!! Not at all!! I'm sorry honey..
If you're full, then it's fine - I just didn't want you to not eat even though you were hungry because that's counter-productive, although sometimes very tempting!! Are the ww yogs free? X

It's this effing * week! Don't even have a proper period ... just get all the associated ballache that goes with it! Grrr! :mad:

Nice and full for now ;)

WW yogs are fat free (only 47cals) so I'm guessing SW free :confused:

xx

Ooo I'll have to have a look. Really struggle to find yogs I like but they're handy for when I need something sweet to finish a meal..

I've had a right funny period this month, felt really pmt-y and then had cramps really bad on day 1 and 2 as usual but only one heavy day, not that I'm complaining but I hope that it doesn't drag on just because it's been lighter.. So I think if I do manage a loss it'll be just the period bloat going.. Hope you do get a loss hun because you've been as good as gold! X

Back