Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Just read your thread, sorry about the gain hun :( let's buddy up and let's go back to basics! Do you fancy a couple of SW weeks?? The problem I had with CC was after a while I started to round down my food calories and round up my exercise cals.. Plus I was always so hungry! But with SW I pig out sometimes because the plan says 'I can' (even though it doesn't!) but that's my demon, not the plans.. X

I don't know what to do!! I'm not committed enough for SW at the mo and will "fail" but I'm not managing my calories very well either ... going to go back to basics and eat healthy and watch cals I think.

Just found out that my MIL has made me a meatball pasta bake for me for my tea.. :( dread to think of the syns in that! X

I just had a buffet spread!

I was thinking of CC for a while to make life easier, but it just doesn't work as well as SW :( I lost like 2lb in a month last time ha! You'll only do it when you're ready to, you've got to enjoy your time with max and are stressed at the mo so it's just not your top priority! Don't sweat it xx

Tuesday 5/02/13

Breakfast: packet of melon slices

Lunch: cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with a quorn peppered steak, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans

Snack: tangerine
Fat free natural yoghurt

Dinner: quorn chilli with white rice

Syns: refreshers mini chews (5)

Last edited:
Hi you two :)

I'm ok, Max whisked me away to Cornwall this weekend so the diet definitely took at backseat.. Got back on Monday might and was back on plan on Tuesday morning.. I am expecting a gain (wine/pasties/local goat's cheese) but we walked for 3 days so hoping that minimised some damage.. Must have done at least 12 hours walking over the 3 days.. It was amazing fun :) we go all the time, but this was the first time we've been just is two!

Our view from the house..
And Max sat avoiding me at the bottom of the garden! Lol..

Attachments

• image-2191928086.jpg
    image-2191928086.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image-3057372839.jpg
    image-3057372839.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 21
Wednesday 6/2/13

GREEN

No breakfast :(

No lunch.. Or rather a late lunch at 3.45 because I forgot to take anything to work and there's nothing to eat that's SW friendly as everything is bread!!

So had some fat free supernoodles and green beans when I got home at 3.30.. And some gherkins while I was waiting

Dinner: last night's quorn chilli with rice

Snack: banana and some grapes

Supper: hexa and hexb cheddar with pickled onions..

Last edited:
Cornwall looks idyllic :) I bet it was nice just being the 2 of you.

I see you had some gherkins ... I'm really into pickled sweet cucumber slices at the mo!

Good luck for getting back into the swing of it - you know where we are if you need a kick up the bum!

Cornwall looks idyllic :) I bet it was nice just being the 2 of you.

I see you had some gherkins ... I'm really into pickled sweet cucumber slices at the mo!

Good luck for getting back into the swing of it - you know where we are if you need a kick up the bum!

It really was :) it was special..

I'm all over gherkins and silverskin pickled onions..

I feel a bit better about the diet, realised that it's more about me feeling in control than me losing weight, although hopefully that will happen with time :) xx

Thursday 7/2/13 - EE

No breakfast, well 3 black coffees.. Been busy getting the cleaning out of the way..

Lunch: last of the quorn chilli with pasta and green beans

Dinner: 2 extra lean pork steaks cooked in an apple (2.5 syns) mustard, (1.5 syns), onion and chicken stock sauce with SW potato wedges, with cabbage, carrots and broccoli - Didn't manage all my pork and didn't eat any of the apple.. So will jut call the whole meal 3 syns!

Snack: 2 tangerines
My sister had a mcdonalds and the smell of the chips made it very tricky for me.. I ended up having a few, it wasn't half, but I'll count syns for half..

12.5/15 syns

Weigh in day tomorrow so drinking lots and munching on fruit to keep the munchies at bay without adding much bulk!

Last edited:
Well been on the scales today and all the Cornish walking seems to have paid off! It's been two weeks since I last weighed and I was 11.4 then and 11.2 the week before.. Stepped on today at a solid 11 stone.. I know that I've not lost 4 'real' pounds as a lot of that was water retention for * week and just from eating rubbish! But it has given me a boost, now I just need to get down to a 10!!

Determined to be more careful than usual this weekend.. Not gonna be 100% on plan necessarily because I always end up eating out, but good choices and on plan when cooking for myself..

Well been on the scales today and all the Cornish walking seems to have paid off! It's been two weeks since I last weighed and I was 11.4 then and 11.2 the week before.. Stepped on today at a solid 11 stone.. I know that I've not lost 4 'real' pounds as a lot of that was water retention for * week and just from eating rubbish! But it has given me a boost, now I just need to get down to a 10!!

Determined to be more careful than usual this weekend.. Not gonna be 100% on plan necessarily because I always end up eating out, but good choices and on plan when cooking for myself..

Good news and just the boost you needed... Just goes to show... Hey you'll soon be at my weight, nearly twins... (Except I am old enough to be your Mum! Lol) xx

Good news and just the boost you needed... Just goes to show... Hey you'll soon be at my weight, nearly twins... (Except I am old enough to be your Mum! Lol) xx

Aha! Just can't wait to see a 10.. The last time I was happy with my weight I was 10.7.. I'd love to get down to 10.0..
But 10.10 is the top of my 'healthy' bmi.. Not that it holds much water with me because I feel pretty healthy now.. But it gives me a mini goal to aim for!! X

Aha! Just can't wait to see a 10.. The last time I was happy with my weight I was 10.7.. I'd love to get down to 10.0..
But 10.10 is the top of my 'healthy' bmi.. Not that it holds much water with me because I feel pretty healthy now.. But it gives me a mini goal to aim for!! X

That's what I am at now ideally I want to be 10.7 but, if I stay around 10.10 I will be happy...xx

Back