Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

You don't have to tell me! I'm so glad! Let's get working on next week's loss!!
How you doing this week? X

I'm chuffed to bits for you hun x

I was getting a bit frustrated as the scales have been saying 12.5 since last Friday but today the scales said 12.3.5 ... and I've got 20 more hours until WI so I'm hoping it will either say the same tomorrow or even a little bit less. I've worked so hard this week and apart from the vino have had very little syns.

We can do this hun!

16/03/11

L: hexb extra light philli w/ pasta, peas, sweetcorn and cherry toms

S: Allen light bar 1/2 hexb

D: Bombay potatoes w/ chickpeas. Rice. Green beans. (4 syns)

Large red (8.5)

12.5/70 (+35)

17/03/2011

B: alpen lights bars hexb

L: usual pasta salad and a hexa babybel

D: pasta n sauce made w/ water(1/2 syn), 2 x quorn sausages and green veg

7 syns of crisps and 12 1/2 syns of wine so 20 Altogether..

32.5/70 (+35)

Ali* said:
Hi hun, good weekend??

Got stuck eating packaged food all weekend 'cos I was away from home too long to prep.. So stuck within 2000 cals instead so I don't think I'll gain, it was only one and a bit days - just feeling a bit miffed about it!

How about you?

Got stuck eating packaged food all weekend 'cos I was away from home too long to prep.. So stuck within 2000 cals instead so I don't think I'll gain, it was only one and a bit days - just feeling a bit miffed about it!

How about you?

Grrrr! How frustrating!

I'm not sure how I am :confused:

I've had a nice weekend, only eaten my 3 meals, nothing in between, it just feels 'odd'. I can't put my finger on it :confused:

Probably had a few vino syns more than I should have ... those pesky sausages I had at breakfast were 6 syns! Flipping heck, what a waste! That's a glass of wine!! ;)

My syns are still in the 60s and I don't generally have many syns between Mon-Wed so I should be still on target at WI.

Weird innit?

Anyhoo, I'm gonna have a glass of the ole red stuff now - night night hun, have a good Monday :)

Ali* said:
Grrrr! How frustrating!

I'm not sure how I am :confused:

I've had a nice weekend, only eaten my 3 meals, nothing in between, it just feels 'odd'. I can't put my finger on it :confused:

Probably had a few vino syns more than I should have ... those pesky sausages I had at breakfast were 6 syns! Flipping heck, what a waste! That's a glass of wine!! ;)

My syns are still in the 60s and I don't generally have many syns between Mon-Wed so I should be still on target at WI.

Weird innit?

Anyhoo, I'm gonna have a glass of the ole red stuff now - night night hun, have a good Monday :)

I'm just gonna avoid syns for the rest of the week.. See how weds goes - next week gonna be tricky as well cos my dad's visiting, so I'll be staying with him and we'll be eating out (like London) so I'll just have a couple of days off and no syns the rest of the week - If I gain, I gain - the diet won't work is it gets in the way of special occasions and stuff.. I'm not naive.

We'll both be fine :) we can do it!! Went to pub with the bf tonight and had.. Wait for it.. Black coffee! Not a vino to be seen :) x

I'm just gonna avoid syns for the rest of the week.. See how weds goes - next week gonna be tricky as well cos my dad's visiting, so I'll be staying with him and we'll be eating out (like London) so I'll just have a couple of days off and no syns the rest of the week - If I gain, I gain - the diet won't work is it gets in the way of special occasions and stuff.. I'm not naive.

We'll both be fine :) we can do it!! Went to pub with the bf tonight and had.. Wait for it.. Black coffee! Not a vino to be seen :) x

Coffee? Black coffee?? :eek:

Good for you hun! I think we might be weaning ourselves off a bit of the red stuff ;)

Ali* said:
Coffee? Black coffee?? :eek:

Good for you hun! I think we might be weaning ourselves off a bit of the red stuff ;)

Only cos I know it's gonna be a rough couple of weeks last and next synwise.. So any calories I can save means less of a gain.. Plus coffee feels like a treat now I'm not drinking 7 cups a day.. Proper, freshly brewed black coffee feels a real luxury now (still not quite as good as red but I WILL be skinny by summer! Watch this space!) x

Only cos I know it's gonna be a rough couple of weeks last and next synwise.. So any calories I can save means less of a gain.. Plus coffee feels like a treat now I'm not drinking 7 cups a day.. Proper, freshly brewed black coffee feels a real luxury now (still not quite as good as red but I WILL be skinny by summer! Watch this space!) x

With a positive mental attitude like yours anything is possible! Go on girl! :D

Ali* said:
With a positive mental attitude like yours anything is possible! Go on girl! :D

Cheers hunni :) knew you'd come in useful!! We're in this together.. We'll both be slimmer by summer!! X

21/03/2011

B: 2 x quorn sausages, 2 x scrambled eggs and beans w/ hex cheese

L: noodle and sweetcorn clear soup

tangerine and pickled onion (not together!!)

D: quorn chilli (freezer fave!) w/ potato wedges

Eaten too much today, feel all bloated and uncomfortable - no one to blame but myself :s so off to bed with a peppermint tea..

Ali* said:
How ya doing hun? Good luck for WI tomorrow :cross:

Ok.. had a rough few days so ended up having a few pints :(

L: pasta and hexb feta salad
Banana

D: brown rice, tomoto sauce, hexb feta, broccoli

S: hexa smoked cheese

Lost a pound!! Sure I would have liked more but a pound's a pound :) plus I was a bit slack this week I suppose!!

10stone 10.. Only 17lbs to target!! X

Ali* said:
OMG! Well done hun! You are rockin' an' rollin' this last couple of weeks!

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I didn't realise your target was 9 and a half stone :eek: That's tiny!!

Chuffed to bits for ya xx

That's the lightest I've ever been and I'd love to be a size 8 again, but it's not concrete.. I'll stop when I'm happy, that's my lowest target.. I'd still be well within by bmi range though..

Don't think this week is gonna be so successful, got 4 days of restaurant eating ahead of me, but what's life without a few naughty days? ;) a week's not gonna make much difference to a life time of slim :)

Back