Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Yeah a spansih ommlette - why hadn't I thought of this? Potato, onion, peppers, peas.. Hexa of cheese.. Slice w/ salad for lunch.. Thanks :) I bought some chicken mugshots as well for me to have a go at.. Never tried them before, so we'll see - thought they might be good if I have a long day!

Hopped on the scales this morning and they say I've gained a pound (I know I shouldnt!) and I'm back up to 11.. So feeling pretty demoralised.

Halfway through my first cup of green tea though lol.. Plus it's *week tomorrow.. So I suppose it could be water weight :(

X

It'll be water retention hun x Hopefully tum will be flat by WI on Wednesday ;)

11/03/2011

L: left over quorn chilli, brown rice, brocolli and mange tout.

S: chicken mugshot

D: baked potato, hex cheddar, spaghetti hoops and 2 x quorn sausages

2x large glasses of red wine (17) so 58.5 left

Ali* said:
What did you think of the mugshot? I get a bit crampy and windy after them :ashamed0005:

Lol, can't tell from one day to the next what's making me windy on this diet.. It's an everyday occurance :/ x

Been in and out of work today so snacky :(

L: brocolli and cheese pasta n sauce 1/2 sun

D: baked potato, beans, hexa cheddar

Su: frittata, w/ veg and hexa cheese w/ salad
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)
Hexb babybells
Hexb alpen light bars

Fell horrible today.. Not enjoyed eating anything but needed the energy :(

57.5 syns left

Been in and out of work today so snacky :(

L: brocolli and cheese pasta n sauce 1/2 sun

D: baked potato, beans, hexa cheddar

Su: frittata, w/ veg and hexa cheese w/ salad
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)
Hexb babybells
Hexb alpen light bars

Fell horrible today.. Not enjoyed eating anything but needed the energy :(

57.5 syns left

Awww chick! What's up?

Ali* said:
Awww chick! What's up?

Don't really know, well it's *week so I suppose that has a lot to do with it. Just ate cos I had to yesterday rather than wanting to.. So I didn't enjoy it and that seems like a waste, I like to enjoy my food..

On the plus side.. 3 cups of green tea for two days running and on my first one today.. My morale NEEDS a good weigh in! Gonna start weighing pasta/rice as well as hexs and syns to try and portion control a little..

How's you weekend going? X

Don't really know, well it's *week so I suppose that has a lot to do with it. Just ate cos I had to yesterday rather than wanting to.. So I didn't enjoy it and that seems like a waste, I like to enjoy my food..

On the plus side.. 3 cups of green tea for two days running and on my first one today.. My morale NEEDS a good weigh in! Gonna start weighing pasta/rice as well as hexs and syns to try and portion control a little..

How's you weekend going? X

I know what you mean about needing a good WI this week - I feel the same hun. We are similar eating wise ... we don't need choc but there is obviously something that makes us keep the weight on. However, like I said to hubby earlier ... my weight did not increase overnight so I'm going to have to be patient. I know deep down that my eating (and drinking ;)) habits have changed so much in the past 8 weeks that the weight is going to come off ... just at a slower pace than I could wish for.

Keep up the good work hun - we will get there :cross:

Having a nice weekend ta. Hubby was working yesterday so it was just me and the kids ... bit of shopping & cleaning. Made a SW doner kebab last night, lol x Been really good actually ... really want a good WI on Thursday :confused:

Ali* said:
I know what you mean about needing a good WI this week - I feel the same hun. We are similar eating wise ... we don't need choc but there is obviously something that makes us keep the weight on. However, like I said to hubby earlier ... my weight did not increase overnight so I'm going to have to be patient. I know deep down that my eating (and drinking ;)) habits have changed so much in the past 8 weeks that the weight is going to come off ... just at a slower pace than I could wish for.

Keep up the good work hun - we will get there :cross:

Having a nice weekend ta. Hubby was working yesterday so it was just me and the kids ... bit of shopping & cleaning. Made a SW doner kebab last night, lol x Been really good actually ... really want a good WI on Thursday :confused:

Yeah, I barely ate chocolate and when I do get a craving I can curb it with an options hot chocolate.. Crisps/wine/cheese were my vices, but even then I just think it was just habits that got me here - long term relationship = settled feeling, probably let myself got a bit, a few pounds at a time until I had 2 stone to lose.. Just like eating when/what/how much he eats not thinking that he could eat more than me without gaining weight.. So, you're right, it was a slow journey up, so it will be a slow one down :/ just need a couple of good weeks to pick me up a bit.

Hope you had a good day :) how did your kebab turn out? Heard some good things about it but I was always much more of a shish than a donner girl.. X

Yeah, I barely ate chocolate and when I do get a craving I can curb it with an options hot chocolate.. Crisps/wine/cheese were my vices, but even then I just think it was just habits that got me here - long term relationship = settled feeling, probably let myself got a bit, a few pounds at a time until I had 2 stone to lose.. Just like eating when/what/how much he eats not thinking that he could eat more than me without gaining weight.. So, you're right, it was a slow journey up, so it will be a slow one down :/ just need a couple of good weeks to pick me up a bit.

Hope you had a good day :) how did your kebab turn out? Heard some good things about it but I was always much more of a shish than a donner girl.. X

It was the same for me hun ... thought I could match hubby meal for meal & drink for drink! Couldn't work out how he stayed skinny mini and my arse exploded :D

Kebab was quite nice but couldn't quite get my head around it being a healthy choice. I am sure I got most of the fat out of the lamb mince but not convinced. Hubby liked it though. Did a nice lf mint & garlic sauce to go with it.

Right, I need to get this bum into gear ... I'm still in my dressing gown!

Have a great day x

Laters x

B: hexb weetabix, hexa milk (rest in brews) w/ banana

L: spaghetti (80g) w/ hm tomato and chilli sauce w/ veggies on the side.

D: 2 x quorn sauages, sw roast potatoes, veg, gravy (3.5 syns) 54 syns left.

Ali* said:
That's a lot of syns left ... P.A.R.T.Y.!!! :party0036:

Trying to only have like 10 a day, well like 70 a week though so only really have like 20 left.. But still enough for a glass of vin rouge tonight, definitely! Gonna splash out synwise on some cheese sauce and make a lasagne too :)

B: hexb weetabix, hexa milk w/ banana

L: chicken pasta in a cup (1 syn)
Melon and grape fruit salad.
2x hexb babybells
Apple

D: quorn chilli (saving my lasagne for when I don't have my hexa milk in the morn) w/ half rice, half chips - * week so can't get enough of the comfort food!!

1 x large glass of red (8.5) so 9.5 today

Ali* said:
Hi you,

Good day?

No :( horrible day! Been so busy, so stressed..

Behaved though!

B: alpen light bar (1/2 hexb)
Banana

L: usual pasta salad w/hexa of feta
Apple
Other alpen light bar

S: 2 x hexb babybel

D: sw egg fried rice w/ shredded sugarsnaps, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn

S: hm broccoli soup w/ splash of hexa milk

Laaaarge glass of red.. 8.5
So well within my syns for the week :) let's see if the scales show a loss in the morn!

Ali* said:
It's WI day!! Tell me ... Tell me ...

Fingers are crossed ... :cross::cross:

10.11 so 2 pounds off :) which makes a stone!! Taken it's sweet time though! Well only another stone and a bit to go :) x

Back