Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Ali* said:
Are you synning pieces of cooked pasta?? You don't need to do that you narna!

S for snacks, not syns.. I've got no syns till tomorrow :( but when me and my syns are reunited it will definitely be wine time! :) x

Ali* said:
Lol x

I thought you were synning x5 - not eating x5 :8855:

Just watching out for you hun ;)

Enjoy your vino collapso ... I've got to wait for Thirsty Thursday :cry:

Ahh I understand :) thanks for paying attention though, I'm sure I make many a slip up (probably more likely to be synning not enough, rather than too much!!)

X

08/03/2011

B: hexb weetabix, hexa ss milk, banana.

L: usual :( getting pretty bored of pasta salad now!

S: apple

D: quorn shepherds pie, synfree :) w/ sugarsnap peas and mange tout (I ate like two people's worth! Feel so fat and greedy!)

And I just had a bite of a hm but not sw burger in a White bun.. Wouldn't even know how to begin synning that, so I won't! Lol.. I have a few left over that i decided not to use because I was slack keeping a diary - but ah well :/

X

9/03/2011

B: hexb weetabix, hex ss milk, banana.

L: usual :(

D: pasta w/ tomato and chilli sauce and hexa cheese w/ mange tout and broccoli

(a whole bottle of wine at 25.5 syns)

25.5/105 79.5

Ali* said:
Thought you were getting fed up of the usual lunch? Do you need some inspiration hun?

How was WI? (I put on :()

Yeah I am :( lunches will no microwave are no fun!!

I STS :( i've been so good and it's just not showing.. Getting pretty low about it now tbh x

Yeah I am :( lunches will no microwave are no fun!!

I STS :( i've been so good and it's just not showing.. Getting pretty low about it now tbh x

Come on now darlin' - pick yourself up. You've been poorly this week and I think you've carbed out.

How much have you lost? You haven't got it on your stats ...

Anyway, you can't leave me! :slap:

I probably did carb out, but I never ate past being full..

I started at 11.10 and I'm down to 10.13 but i've been doing the diet 13/14 weeks.. Been 10.13 for like 2 weeks now :( just dunno what else to do. I can't do red days, I just couldn't stomach that much meat :/

X

I started at 11.10 and I'm down to 10.13 but i've been doing the diet 13/14 weeks.. Been 10.13 for like 2 weeks now :( just dunno what else to do. I can't do red days, I just couldn't stomach that much meat :/

X.

X.

I understand that you couldn't do red but I think you could introduce a bit more protein ... tuna? Eggs? What about a nice SW quiche for your lunch box? I had quiche for tea ... omg, I loves it!

Pitta bread pizza?
Filled pitta bread for lunch?

I don't feel qualified to give advice but I have read on here that a shake up using different foods gives the body a boost :rolleyes:

Mind you, who am I to talk? I have totally gone back to old Ali tonight ... just poured my second glass of vino collapso and opened a packet of Walkers ready salted crisps! First time in 8 weeks! I'm just not feeling 'satisfied' this week :eek:

Ali* said:
I understand that you couldn't do red but I think you could introduce a bit more protein ... tuna? Eggs? What about a nice SW quiche for your lunch box? I had quiche for tea ... omg, I loves it!

Pitta bread pizza?
Filled pitta bread for lunch?

I don't feel qualified to give advice but I have read on here that a shake up using different foods gives the body a boost :rolleyes:

Mind you, who am I to talk? I have totally gone back to old Ali tonight ... just poured my second glass of vino collapso and opened a packet of Walkers ready salted crisps! First time in 8 weeks! I'm just not feeling 'satisfied' this week :eek:

It had better be red vino you're drinking! I'm a salt and vinegar girl myself - or whole bags of those chicken and thyme sensations - how was I not the size of a house? Bottle of wine and share bag of crisps! To myself!

I've tried the quiche a couple of times and it's never worked properly.. Don't know why or how.. It's not like I'm not capable in the kitchen, cooking is my favourite pastime, it's just always fallen a bit flat..

X

10/03/2011

L: 2 x chicken drumsticks, skin removed. Small tuna nicoise salad, no dressing, no olives. Melon and grape fruit salad.

D: quorn chilli w/ brown rice and salad.

Gin and slimline 4.. So 75.5 left

Think I might up the green tea again, see if that ol' kicking the metabolism rumour is true..

Last edited:
According to Sophie Dahl green tea does work - she attributed her weight loss to it. I'm sure diet / personal trainer had nothing to do with it.

julesmorris said:
According to Sophie Dahl green tea does work - she attributed her weight loss to it. I'm sure diet / personal trainer had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, just the green tea I'm sure ;) I'm hoping there's some truth in it though.. Need to kick start these losses again and i know I haven't been drinking enough..

It had better be red vino you're drinking! I'm a salt and vinegar girl myself - or whole bags of those chicken and thyme sensations - how was I not the size of a house? Bottle of wine and share bag of crisps! To myself!

I've tried the quiche a couple of times and it's never worked properly.. Don't know why or how.. It's not like I'm not capable in the kitchen, cooking is my favourite pastime, it's just always fallen a bit flat..

X

It certainly was vin rouge - felt bloody awful this morning though! My tum felt swollen and really uncomfortable :(

Re the quiche ... I find a potato base (I pop one in the micro first) with some strong flavours works best - red onion, spring onion, peppers, bacon, chorizo (if I'm feeling naughty) and cheese on top works best.

Look at you with your Gin & Slimline :D

Strange you should mention green tea ... been thinking of switching myself ... or at least increasing my intake. Worth a try eh hun?

Have a lovely weekend x

Ali* said:
It certainly was vin rouge - felt bloody awful this morning though! My tum felt swollen and really uncomfortable :(

Re the quiche ... I find a potato base (I pop one in the micro first) with some strong flavours works best - red onion, spring onion, peppers, bacon, chorizo (if I'm feeling naughty) and cheese on top works best.

Look at you with your Gin & Slimline :D

Strange you should mention green tea ... been thinking of switching myself ... or at least increasing my intake. Worth a try eh hun?

Have a lovely weekend x

Ooo sounds unpleasant, think I'm at the pub tonight, so I'll have to deal with the wine repercussions in the morning (well no ones forcing me to drink the stuff, but you know!)

Never thought of a potato base, all recipes on here use no base.. Do you still use the cottage cheese, because I think I have issue with that as well in the quiche..

As of today Im gonna aim for like 4 cups I reckon :/ see how it goes.. Worth a pop :)

X

Ooo sounds unpleasant, think I'm at the pub tonight, so I'll have to deal with the wine repercussions in the morning (well no ones forcing me to drink the stuff, but you know!)

Never thought of a potato base, all recipes on here use no base.. Do you still use the cottage cheese, because I think I have issue with that as well in the quiche..

As of today Im gonna aim for like 4 cups I reckon :/ see how it goes.. Worth a pop :)

X

I'm not keen on the visible lumps in a cottage cheese mixture so I blend with my eggs - ends up like an omelette mixture. Friend in work has issues with cottage cheese so she uses fromage frais. You could always drop this element and have something like a spanish omelette xx

Yeah a spansih ommlette - why hadn't I thought of this? Potato, onion, peppers, peas.. Hexa of cheese.. Slice w/ salad for lunch.. Thanks :) I bought some chicken mugshots as well for me to have a go at.. Never tried them before, so we'll see - thought they might be good if I have a long day!

Hopped on the scales this morning and they say I've gained a pound (I know I shouldnt!) and I'm back up to 11.. So feeling pretty demoralised.

Halfway through my first cup of green tea though lol.. Plus it's *week tomorrow.. So I suppose it could be water weight :(

X

Back