Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

That's the lightest I've ever been and I'd love to be a size 8 again, but it's not concrete.. I'll stop when I'm happy, that's my lowest target.. I'd still be well within by bmi range though..

Don't think this week is gonna be so successful, got 4 days of restaurant eating ahead of me, but what's life without a few naughty days? ;) a week's not gonna make much difference to a life time of slim :)

You enjoy your time with Dad hun x

How much have you lost all together now?

I'm hearing you hun and I'm feeling your pain, my little Minimins buddy, but this is a massive achievement! You are a whole stone less than you were in December! You know what we say about a lb at a time ... A lb is a lb is a lb ... well you've lost 14 of the little blighters!

Well done!

Ali* said:
I'm hearing you hun and I'm feeling your pain, my little Minimins buddy, but this is a massive achievement! You are a whole stone less than you were in December! You know what we say about a lb at a time ... A lb is a lb is a lb ... well you've lost 14 of the little blighters!

Well done!

I know, I know and I really do appreciate how well I've done it just there seems no formula.. I'm so consistent in my diet, but my losses aren't.. I just know that after the first three months I gets easy to fall off the wagon..

We're both doing amazingly really though :) so go us!! X

I know, I know and I really do appreciate how well I've done it just there seems no formula.. I'm so consistent in my diet, but my losses aren't.. I just know that after the first three months I gets easy to fall off the wagon..

We're both doing amazingly really though :) so go us!! X

Well you're 3 months in next week and you ain't deserting me! I'm not giving up any time soon cos I've got a lot more to go. Hoping for a lb myself tomorrow which will be a stone in total :D I've not been under 12 stone since I had Ryan ... and he's 11 in July :eek:

Ali* said:
Well you're 3 months in next week and you ain't deserting me! I'm not giving up any time soon cos I've got a lot more to go. Hoping for a lb myself tomorrow which will be a stone in total :D I've not been under 12 stone since I had Ryan ... and he's 11 in July :eek:

We're both in this together for the long run :) you're definitely gonna do well tomorrow! You've been sooo good this week!!

We're both in this together for the long run :) you're definitely gonna do well tomorrow! You've been sooo good this week!!

Ooh I've got the pre WI jitters tonight! Friend in work who I started this with lost 2 lbs tonight to take her up to 15 lbs :eek:

I honestly think I'm gonna have a STS :(

I think I've tried to over compensate for a synful weekend with not eating enough and I've been having headaches this week :( Not doing that again x

Ali* said:
Ooh I've got the pre WI jitters tonight! Friend in work who I started this with lost 2 lbs tonight to take her up to 15 lbs :eek:

I honestly think I'm gonna have a STS :(

I think I've tried to over compensate for a synful weekend with not eating enough and I've been having headaches this week :( Not doing that again x

I'm right behind you :) I've had a handful of crisps and chips today! It feels like anproper binge!! Really angry at myself now!

All I know is that you've been a good girl :) maybe the headaches are dehydration?
Good luck! Fingers crossed!! Let me know as soon as you know!!

X

I'm right behind you :) I've had a handful of crisps and chips today! It feels like anproper binge!! Really angry at myself now!

All I know is that you've been a good girl :) maybe the headaches are dehydration?
Good luck! Fingers crossed!! Let me know as soon as you know!!

X

Headache is better tonight hun ... I think my body went into starvation mode! Now there's a sentence I didn't think I'd hear myself say :8855:

I was flipping starving!

Made up for it today! I've even had some chocolate! With strawberries of course to make it EE, lol x

Ali* said:
Headache is better tonight hun ... I think my body went into starvation mode! Now there's a sentence I didn't think I'd hear myself say :8855:

I was flipping starving!

Made up for it today! I've even had some chocolate! With strawberries of course to make it EE, lol x

Chocolate and strawberries yum yum! Well I went to chiquitos today so you can imagine jut how big my gain will be next WI.. I'm actually not bothered cos I know Sunday I'll be straight back on plan!

Glad you're feeling better and feeding yourself :) can't wait to hear your loss next week!! Got a good feeling about this next week for you!

Chocolate and strawberries yum yum! Well I went to chiquitos today so you can imagine jut how big my gain will be next WI.. I'm actually not bothered cos I know Sunday I'll be straight back on plan!

Glad you're feeling better and feeding yourself :) can't wait to hear your loss next week!! Got a good feeling about this next week for you!

Chiquitos? You lucky thing! Me and hubby used to go to the one in Leicester Sq many years ago before kids - we used to love it.

Go on ... tell me what you ate ;)

Ali* said:
Chiquitos? You lucky thing! Me and hubby used to go to the one in Leicester Sq many years ago before kids - we used to love it.

Go on ... tell me what you ate ;)

Shared the chilli nachos and then had chicken tacos - with guacamole!! Ooooooh the syns! :) truth is, I loved it!

27/03/2011

B: hexb weetabix with hexa ss milk w/ chopped nana

L: savoury rice, chickpea and potato curry (1 syn)

D: pasta, spicy tomoato sauce, hexa babybells

S: hexb fibre plus (maybe)

Hi girls, been following your thread and really enjoying reading about your journey. i am week one and enjoying it so far although wi for me is at class on wednesday night and i had a sneaky weigh in today and it looks like i have actually put on a lb, just hoping it will be off and more by wed. i love my red wine too and had some thurs, fri and sat partly incl in syn allowance. On the wagon now for a few days.
you both have done so well and are great encouragement for each other. Well done.

Jules -Harrys mum said:
Hi girls, been following your thread and really enjoying reading about your journey. i am week one and enjoying it so far although wi for me is at class on wednesday night and i had a sneaky weigh in today and it looks like i have actually put on a lb, just hoping it will be off and more by wed. i love my red wine too and had some thurs, fri and sat partly incl in syn allowance. On the wagon now for a few days.
you both have done so well and are great encouragement for each other. Well done.

I'm sure we can be great encouragement to you too! Welcome aboard! Do you have a food diary yet that I can read and keep in touch on? Of course you're always welcome to post here as well!!

You'll love slimming world! Any diet that has room for wine is a diet for me :) well it doesn't really feel a diet at all!!

Hope all goes well and don't worry about the lb - sneaky peaks say nothing our weight fluctuates by 7lbs so it's important to weigh at the same time.. Look forward to hearing how you do at your official weigh in though..

Good morning Beth and hia Jules :wavey:

Thanks for giving Jules a lovely welcome Beth ... you say the nicest things ;)

Jules ... it's true about the weight fluctuation thing. I only take any notice mid-week if I've gone down, which is very rare! Something magical happens (sometimes) on Day 7 - suddenly the scales will show an accurate result and that's the one to go by :)

Hope you've both had a good weekend. Mine was eventful ;)

Laters x

28/03/2011

B: 2 egg ommlette w/ hexa cheese w/ bbeans and 2 quorn sausages

L: chicken mugshot
Alpen light bar (1/2hexb)

D: quorn chilli w/ brown rice and hexa cheese

S: hexb fibre plus
NAS jelly (1/2 syn)

Ali* said:
Are you OK hun?

I know you've been off plan(ish) and just want to check on ya xx

I'm ok, accepted an inevitable gain tomorrow morning but back on plan as best as I can to say I had a meal out.

B: banana, hexb fibre plus bar.

L: salad, pasta, boiled egg, hexa cheddar

D: minestrone soup - I asked how they prepared it and it's how I would have at home and then pasta w/ asparagus, roasted tomato, courgette, olives (2 syns) and green beans (I asked for no oil)

Soo did the best I could :)
not enough to fix the gain I'm sure to have though..

30/03/2011

Well.. 2 pound gain.. I have a sneaky suspicion that's more like one when I take into account salty food, drinking coffee and stuff I wouldn't normally but still, even though I accepted a gain, I hadn't expected 2 pounds so quite a blow :( ah well.. This week I'm going to lose that and another (wishful thinking? Lol.. Knowing my luck it will take me three weeks to shift the weight I've gained.. Today is not a positive thought day it seems..)

X

Back