Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

Yeah unfortunately I'm out on Friday :( never thought I'd be gutted about that! A meal and then drinks as well! Hopefully I'll be able to stick within my syns though.. Hopefully! It's a mates birthday as well so don't really have a say where we eat.. X

2/06/2011

Felt sooo hungry all day it's been a fight to stay on plan :(

L: chickpea pasta w/ hexa feta

S: 1/2 pineapple

D: sw chips 2x 'fried' eggs 1x quorn sausage and beans

S: hexb ryvitas and hexa laughing cow
Noodle soup
Hexb fibre plus

Eaten so much today :(

2/06/2011

Felt sooo hungry all day it's been a fight to stay on plan :(

L: chickpea pasta w/ hexa feta

S: 1/2 pineapple

D: sw chips 2x 'fried' eggs 1x quorn sausage and beans

S: hexb ryvitas and hexa laughing cow
Noodle soup
Hexb fibre plus

Eaten so much today :(

It's all good food baby! The only extra thing I can see is the noodle soup ... whoopy doo!

5/06/2011

B: pineapple

L: quorn sausage pasta w/broccoli and hexa cheese

D: quorn sausage casserole (definitely going to making this again - delish!) w/ rice and broccoli

S: lots of pineapple! (like a whole pineapple!)
(I'll update later with evening munchies!)
Well evening munchies - hexb ryvitas with hexb laughing cow lights
1/2 a melon.

Attachments

• image-2081700659.jpg
    image-2081700659.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3335037491.jpg
    image-3335037491.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
That does look v nice! I'll let you cook it for me one day ;) I'm seriously resisting anger eating now.. somebody has hit my car AGAIN! why me alll the time? Grr xx

Dolil said:
That does look v nice! I'll let you cook it for me one day ;) I'm seriously resisting anger eating now.. somebody has hit my car AGAIN! why me alll the time? Grr xx

You must park like actually in the middle of the road :) x

6/06/2011

B: 2 x scrambled eggs
Clementine

L: pasta n sauce (1/2 syn) with mini corn on the Cobb and peas

Hexb fibre plus bar

D: leftover quorn sausage casserole w/ rice and broccoli

S: hexb ryvita w/hexalaughing cow
Hexa edam slice

Attachments

• image-2115723154.jpg
    image-2115723154.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2983666113.jpg
    image-2983666113.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 25
Exaaammms are oveeeerrrrr!

07/06/2011

B: 2 x scrambled eggs hexb wholemeal roll spread with 1 x hexa laughing cow light.

No lunch :(

Tom and herb mugshot
Hexb wholemeal roll with 1 laughing cow light and some cucumber
A few bites of mac and cheese made with laughing cow and real cheese - so we'll call this the rest of my hexa's

Baked potato and beans about 10 o clock

What a funny old day - I never sat down long enough for a proper meal!!

I did, but the scales said 10.10 as usual.. I did have a couple of naughty evenings and I've taken two packets of the pill back to back so no doubt I'm retaining water like nobody's business.. Grr..

B: hexb roll and 2 x scrambled eggs

L: hexb sandwhich w/ hexa cheese and tomato

D: quorn chilli and rice :) my fave!!

S: Tiny baked potato (like half a palm size) w/ spoonful of chilli

I did, but the scales said 10.10 as usual.. I did have a couple of naughty evenings and I've taken two packets of the pill back to back so no doubt I'm retaining water like nobody's business.. Grr..

B: hexb roll and 2 x scrambled eggs

L: hexb sandwhich w/ hexa cheese and tomato

D: quorn chilli and rice :) my fave!!

S: Tiny baked potato (like half a palm size) w/ spoonful of chilli

STS sounds a good result then hun! Next week will be a good un ... I can feel it in my water :rolleyes:

Got a night out tonight as well! Lol.. But just gonna have a good time with the whole end of exams excuse.. It's early enough in the week for me to pull it back - I'll up my exercise now I have a bit of time off..

X

Got a night out tonight as well! Lol.. But just gonna have a good time with the whole end of exams excuse.. It's early enough in the week for me to pull it back - I'll up my exercise now I have a bit of time off..

X

Yeah, I was thinking about your night out tonight but hey chick ... a girls gotta have a good time ;)

Plenty of time to catch up xx

Give me a text (not guaranteed I'll get it) when you're exercising after tomorrow cos I could do with a good release! xx

Dolil said:
Give me a text (not guaranteed I'll get it) when you're exercising after tomorrow cos I could do with a good release! xx

Doing Zumba Monday and Tuesday.. And thinking of swimming on a weds or thurs and then maybe a jog if the weather picks up xx

Zumba and a jog sounds good..pass on the swim though! Doubt the jog will happen considering the Glossop weather xx

Back