Beth's food diary aka mission 'get gorgeous' ;)

sleepytimesadie said:
sounds like you are getting back on track, hard though this weather isn't it... ? Have a good day babe... xx

Thanks :) I'm lucky that this weather makes me want carbs, carbs and more carbs and spicy food - both of which I can make SW friendly.. It does however, also make me wants lots of red wine :(

Xx

Thursday 17th Jan - feel massive today, much larger than I've felt in a long time :(

Breakfast:

Lunch: chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce and salad

Snack: couscous salad with hexa feta

Dinner: Quorn chilli (found in the freezer) with rice and sugar snap peas

Snack: banana, hexb chewy delight bar and hexb cheddar to nibble on over the evening..

Eaten blummin' loads today, but not to stuffing myself - just quite (read: very) hungry.. X

Last edited:
Remember that is only what you think... It is not how it is... We all have "fat" days babe... Stick with it and tomorrow you'll feel better... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Remember that is only what you think... It is not how it is... We all have "fat" days babe... Stick with it and tomorrow you'll feel better... xx

Just so bloated which doesn't help and definitely more wobbly than a few days ago.. But I've eaten badly so I deserve it! X

Ali* said:
Roll on the summer eh babs? This weather is making us all turn to comfort food :(

Stay positive - not all carbs are bad carbs ;)

Not too bothered with carbs as long as I drink lots with them.. X

I've still not banished the bloat ;( about as much motivation for sw as I have for work!! Green + mint tea and litres of water you'll be rid soon :) xx

Well done! I've just reached 1.5 stone loss on red and green days. Looking to start EE the problenisso many recipes don't include your 1/3 super free within them. So they are only EE if you add your Super Free on top!

I therefore look at EE recipes and can't out if they EE on there own or not??????????

Ali* said:
Yes but what are you drinking? Lol xx

How's things anyway? Still in the tearoom? How's Max?

Lots of sugarfree squash and herbal teas so nerrrrr!

Tea room is undergoing a change of management at the moment, so I'll be taking a drop in hours but I'll survive.. Max is good :)

Dolil said:
I've still not banished the bloat ;( about as much motivation for sw as I have for work!! Green + mint tea and litres of water you'll be rid soon :) xx

Loving SW but starving today (but all I've eaten is a pasta n sauce with salad..) so off to make the rice to go with my chilli, gonna eat an obscenely early tea because otherwise I'll get too hungry and that never goes well! X

Ahahaha! Not had one since Sunday either.. Not planning on having one this weekend either, trying to stay on spirits an diet mixers..

Just had some couscous from last night with hexa feta as a snack while dinner cooks.. Is that an acceptable snack? I hope so.. Because it's done now! Lol. X

Ahahaha! Not had one since Sunday either.. Not planning on having one this weekend either, trying to stay on spirits an diet mixers..

Just had some couscous from last night with hexa feta as a snack while dinner cooks.. Is that an acceptable snack? I hope so.. Because it's done now! Lol. X

That's a good choice...xx

Well was a bit anxious of doing it.. BUT just left half my dinner because I was too full.. Can't believe I've eaten so early it's normally like 7.30.. But was just so hungry all day! But not anymore xx

Friday 18th - EE

Weighed in this morning at 11.2 I've not weighed for weeks so just gonna take that as a new starting weight.. Unfortunately Max has called curry tonight (he needs one a week or he gets withdrawals!) so planning on a chicken tikka starter (which I can't find the syns for - closest I can get is tandoori chicken at 9 - this is for a
main course so might half the syns) and a chicken madras at 11.5 or a chicken danshak at 6.5.. With plain rice.. Nothing else planned food wise yet.. X

Breakfast: banana and a tummy nettle and peppermint tea..
Then 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages, a 'fried' egg, roasted cherry toms and some baked beans

Last edited:
No harm in a curry hun - you have made good choices :)

Did you get the nibbles last night after eating so early?

I succumbed to a glass of vino and 3 crackers with blue cheese :eek: Mind you, that was after a 2 mile walk so all cool :)

Back