Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Hope your day went well hun, weekends can be so difficult. Take one day at a time, you are doing well *hugs* xx

Good Morning everyone, well i know my weightlosses have been quite slow but i was sticking to sw plan really well. Then when i started the xenical i moved over to scottish slimmers and was counting calories and fat grams, which resulted in a good weightloss for my first week on xenical. However i have been binging again, i think it is because i don't feel satisfied with the limited portions i can eat when counting calories. I also feel as though i'm relying on ready meals so i don't need to weigh and measure things, then i'm not eating enough as part of my meals so that i can have crisps and things later on. I had a massive binge yesterday lunchtime, so much so that i wasn't hungry all night after it. I had numerous packets of crisps, biscuits , rice pudding, you name it i ate it!!!!

So this morning i have decided it is back to sw along with the xenical, not sure how this will work out but i'm going to log everything in my online diary and i'm going to go through the recipe thread and make some new things, britmums lasagne looks fab. This is it, i'm back to basics and pleanty fruit and veg. At least if i have 3 satisfying meals in the day i won't feel the need to much in between. I'm going to make a big pot of lentil soup and freeze it into portions and i'm going to plan my meals out for all week. I can do this!!! I''m not expecting a loss tomorow but fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

I'm going into town today with my brother and his girlfriend and my cousin. It is a miserable day outside though. So it will be baked potato and beans for lunch.

Hope you all have a good day xx

well done for turning it around today, line drawn under binge.

we know that SW works really well if we can keep to it so i think you're right in planning ahead for your meals. Write everything down too hun it really helps. Good idea to get out of the house, a bit of exercise and away from those munchies.

Well i gained 1lb on wednesday i'm 16.0 but i know why i gained it and without the tablets i would have defo gained more than a pound. However i have been 100% on sw since tuesday and finally feel satisfied again. At least i know if i want a piece of fruit freely i can have it instead of counting it.

Well remember my heating broke down and i got it fixed, well the othernight i went to get my ds some ice cream from the fridgefreezer and everything was all soggy and defrosted but the fridge was ok so i thought sh*t but at least all my milk and everything in the fridge would be ok until the next day. However i got up yesterday and the fridge had went aswell. So last night we had to go and buy a new fridge freezer grr it always happens before xmas. Anyway curries were doing a few good deals and we managed to get a slightly bigger one and it is silver with a drinks dispenser lol. So they do 12mths intrest free credit, so we are just going to pay it off in january so that it doesn't affect our xmas spending lol, thank god for intrest free credit lol. And the fab thing is it is being delivered tomorow and they are taking the old one away and all the packaging woo hoo. Gutted that all my frozen stuff is ruined though but at least i never had lots of meat etc, if i had i would have claimed it on my home insurance. It is quite funny my ds has a little tardis fridge in his room so that has now been moved down to the kitchen and i've managed to squash a few essentials like a small pint of milk and a small bit of cheese etc in. It has been a busy couple of days but at least i have it sorted now and at least i have been good dietwise.

To top things off i have the inlaws coming round tonight so i have to spend all day tidying and cleaning the house. Lol body magic.

Hope everyone is ok and has a good day, i'm hoping for a good loss next week xx

A 1lb isn't bad Betty and you will lose that and more before WI next Wed. You are back on track and that's the main thing. Your new FF sounds like my friends and it is brilliant, especially the drinks and ice dispenser. I have a feeling my washing machine is starting to play up and as you say it's always before Christmas! Enjoy your cleaning and visitors xx

bad news about the fridge freezer! Hope you love the new one, ours has a drinks and ice dispenser and is really handy.

Our washing machine is less than a year old but keeps playing up, must get it sorted before long or the guarantee will run out.

well done for getting back in the zone with sw. I'm doing ok in the day but struggling in the evening. Hope you have a good week hun.

Hi guys, i'm so ashamed of myself, really, i felt that bad that i didn't even want to come on here and admit i have been bad. Well after the fridge freezer broke everything kind of went up in the air. Friday night i had 3 (big measures) vodka, numerous packets of crisps, a few of those orange french fancies that are out just now for halloween and haribo mix. Saturday, dd wasn't very well and i was hung over. I ended up eating nothing in the morning then at lunchtime i had fattening noodles (2 packs of) and more crisps. Then i was having a little halloween night for the kids so took ds out trick or treating then when we got back had lots of party food, sausage rolls mini pizzas that sort of thing. Then when my mum came round at half 8 she took ds round to hers to stay the night. I ended up having another few vodkas to watch the xfactor and my brother was round (him and my oh don't drink)and we had lots of bad cakes and biscuits and crisps (yes more crisps). Anyway sunday morning came and i was a little hung over, my little girl just looked terrible, she wouldn't let go of me she was so clingy, then she wouldn't let anyone touch her and she kept saying 'mummy sore'. So we had to take her to the emergency drs. Turns out she has a throat infection. I just felt terrible all day and having to look after dd was hard work too, she wouldn't let me out of her sight. Dinner time came and i planned a sunday roast with all my family so didn't want to let them down, it was going to be sw friendly but ended up with mashed potatoes with butter and whole milk, gravy made from meat juices and ended in home made apple crumble with custard.#

I feel so gutted that i haven't been able to stick to plan. So today i have been 100%, even though i don't feel like it, i'm just so tired. I need to get back on track, however i'm expecting another gain on weds.

I can't help but think things have went down hill since i was given the xenical, instead of made them better. I was plodding along on sw losing a pound a week and sticking to plan well, then i started xenical and started calorie counting, this led me to feeling not satisfied anymore and made me binge eat again, then gave me the tast for bad foods again, plus i was living on ready meals.

Need to be 100% now and get on with it, i'm hoping to lose a good few lbs for xmas.

Sorry for the long rant but needed to type things out to get them off my chest.

Hope everyone is well and having a good day xx

Brekkie: Morrisons sausages and scrambled egg (all free)

Lunch: 3 pagen rolls with cheese and ham (b and a)
2 meringue nests crushed into total with sweetner and grapes (5 syns)

Dinner: Not sure yet

Hi Betty, you had the binge and you're regretting it now so you're ready to move on again. Just go back to what you know hun, plan your food, allow for treats; even the vodka's fine if you measure it:)
You can and will lose a few pounds before Xmas, you could lose half a stone if you shift 1lb a week -and you'll be 15 and a half stone then!!! Focus on why you want to do this hun and you will get there, a weekend binge is not the end of the plan.

How's your daughter now? Hope she's on the mend. Have a good week now.

Well silly me had another binge today, this was supposed to be me back to 100%. I'm hoping that tomorow will be better. Baby is on antibiotics which it is a nightmare trying to get her to take them. She is so clingy at the moment, i can' hardly move to do anything. Just feeling really crappy today.

Right , i can do this!!! It is going to be a 100% day and i'm going to do Extra Easy.

I forgot to say, i got a big slow cooker from tesco for only £10!!! Any ideas what i can make in it. I have either mince or chicken breasts for my dinner.

Hope you all have a good day xx

hope your baby is feeling better today Betty.
Just do your best with Sw hun, it's difficult to follow when life is challenging but you'll be back on track soon.
hope you have a better day today:)

Hi Betty hun, hope your wee girl is feeling better and as Bayside said it is hard to devote your energy into dieting when life throws different things at us *hugs* You have drew a line under your weekend and have started afresh (me too!!!) ~ we can do this!!! Planning is definately the key!

Hope today is going well for you and good luck for tomorrow. I love my slow cooker, last week I used it for sausage casserole, chicken, soup and leg of lamb. Take a peek at the recipe thread, there are some good ideas there. xx

Well so far so good thanks, i'm feeling motivated and have made the effort to make some nice food today so i don't get bored (i've started a food diary on that thread so that i can log everything i eat). This one is just my general thoughts lol. My bolognaise is just bubbling away, it smells fab i can't wait to eat it lol.

My mum is going to sit with the kids while me and oh go out to buy fireworks for thursday, i'm going to try and get a look in hobbycraft also as i have started doing some crafty stuff, like making cards and i'm going to give cross stitch a go too.

Well i sts which i am really happy with, i was expecting a gain because i have been bad. Went out to hobbycraft last night, i've started doing hand crafted cards, i've made a couple of xmas cards so far and a birthday card for my little cousin. I'm really proud of them lol and it stopped me eating last night!!! I could have went mad and bought everything last night though, they have gorgeous stuff!!!

Doing EE today and have saved bolognaise from dinner last night for lunch today so i can't wait. Not sure about brekki yet or dinner to be honest.

Hope you all have a good day x

well done on your STS. Good idea to start crafting to keep you busy and away from the munchies!!
A new Hobby craft has opened nearby a couple of weeks ago, i was surprised how much they sell too.

Have a good day, 100%:)

Back