Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Good Morning everyone, well me and Mr Betty have set the date, we are getting married in December 2012. I'm so excited, i know it is a long time away but we want to plan and save, and it means dd will be nearly 5 and can be a little flower girl, she's too small just now. It will give me something to get to target for lol. For some reason i've always wanted a winter wedding, i sort of prefer winter. OH says i've to do anything i want and he'll just turn up lol.

Dietwise, well last night my mum and dad had a bonfire party and i ate for scotland. And tonight i have a girly night , so defo won't be good. That gives me from sat to tues to be 100% and i mean it i'm goin to be 100%.

I've also got the drs this afternoon so it will be light eating all day as i get weighed there too.

I'm going to sit down and plan all my meals until tuesday now.

Hope you all have a good day xx

congratulation_graphics_1.gif

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's brill news hun and a fantastic motivator for getting to target!! I had thought about a winter wedding, my brother had one and it was lovely ~ tartan, velvet, muffs, berries, snow, hot punch..... but autumn is my fave season of the year so I went with that plus burnt orange is my fave colour. I am so excited for you! Have a lovely girlie night out and enjoy your weekend, xx

betty that's fantastic news! Congratulations. You're right about having something to aim for now. What better reason to get to target than your wedding:)

Enjoy your nights out, then back on plan hun.

Congrats - I love winter weddings!

Good morning everyone, right today is my 100% first day for a while, i'm aiming for 7 100% days and i will take it from there. I'm looking forward to planning my wedding but i'm not going to be a chubby bride, so this is my motivation to keep going. I have 3 years to get to target and stay there. This year is all about ideas, i'm going to have a good think about what i want and venues i could book, then after a year i will start booking stuff and properly organising it.

Off into town today with my bridesmaid lol, we are going xmas shopping so will have to find something syn free for lunch, probably a jacket potato with beans or something along those lines. Doing extra easy today i think. Going to go and pick up some craft stuff too, i'm getting right into it. I've been keeping pictures of my cards, i will try and post some later. It is miserable here in glasgow, absolutley pouring, better dig my brolly out.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hi guys, well i sts on wed. Think af is due though plus all my celebrating over the weekend. Need to run just now and get dd up and ready but will come on later. Sorry need to rush, hope everyone ok xx

Hi everyone, not been round for a while, i'm too ashamed, i have been eating for scotland, honestly everything in sight, i don't know what is wrong with me, i can't seem to get back on track. I didn't even weigh in on weds. I really want to get back on track tomorow, i know it is a wierd day to start getting back on track but i feel horrible and the sooner i get back on bored the better. I am going to go shopping tomorow and get some nice stuff for dinners and i'm going to test out that slow cooker that i bought about 3 weeks ago and haven't' even taken it out the boot of the car. I've had a few stressfull events happening lately so have prob been drinking a good bit more than normal to de stress, though apparently it has the opposite effect. So it is a sw friendly, alcohol free weekend and week ahead, i'm going for a 100% week and am going to try and work towards my silver body magic. There is no point in me paying for my body optimise membership and not making the most out of it. So heres to another fresh start.

Hope everyone is well and has a fab weekend xx

Back