Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Your wee boy will have fun at your parents hun, it will be like a big adventure to him. Just try to keep yourself busy and think how much fun he will be having. Hope you have another 100% day Betty, xx

Thanks hun. Well that is him away until sunday. I feel like part of me is missing lol. Anyway sure my 18mth old dd will keep me busy. I done well in town i had a lovely baked potato with beans and a diet coke and on train i had a packet of m & s count on us crisps so going to go and update my diary and check the syn value xx

Hi Mary, they all went down south and had a fab time, i was so happy to see him home last night though, he brought me and his dad and wee sister presents (chocolates :), will just need to work it in with my syns lol ).

Well i'm feeling really well so far dietwise and happy that my clothes are getting loose, but feel a bit depressed today, not sure why. On Wednesday that will be me 4 weeks on plan, i hope i have a 2lbs loss to get my half stone award. I would be quite happy if i could lose half a stone per month.

Not sure about food today don't even know which day to have, think i will give green a go. and i should prob try and get some exercise, i haven't been doing much of that lately.
Hope everyone has a good day xx

Good Morning hun
How did your little boy get on with your parents? x

Hi Gemma, he had a fab time and brought us all wee presents, i thought i would have a good break but i just missed him loads. How are you ? xx

Feeling a bit depressed this afternoon, i don't know why, just really low. I've not came off plan or anything, just feeling really low and worried . I was going to go a walk with dd in buggy, then at the last minute i just thought 'i can't'. It just really came on me and i wasn't expecting it.

Hey hun, sorry to hear you couldn't go out. Big hug. Hope you shake off the blues soon - why not go and try on your "skinny wardrobe" (if you have one). It really motivates me when I feel they are a bit loser etc. Hope you're ok. xx

Thanks hun, i have one pair of jeans that are getting slightly looser on me but still don't fit, i'm hoping that the next couple of weeks i will be able to get into them. How are you x

Thank you so much ladies. Well feeling a little better today. Been 100% again. Though i feel bloated as i had pasta mountain for lunch. Hopefully i will have lost 2lbs for wi tomorow and will get my half stone award. Going to eat a lighter dinner tonight, i tend to have better losses when i eat more meaty stuff.

Well that is a pound off for me this week, i was hoping for 2 to get my half stone award but never mind, theres always next week. I think my problem is i ate a lot of pasta this week but not very much superspeed foods, like when i think about it over the last couple of days i've not eaten very much fruit so i'm going to make a concious effort this week to have a 100% week and get my 5 a day and more water and see if that helps me.

Just getting ds ready for school, my dad normally drives him but i've decided that i'm going to get dd up and put her in buggy and walk him to school. I want to get my bronze body magic award.

Then not sure what i'm doing. Think when oh finishes work i will go to the fort for a look around. Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hi Betty lollypop,

Your doing great by the sound of things,i think i will think like you and do half a stone a month, that does'nt sound like much, but a stone in 2 months sounds good to me.
Do u stay near the Glasgow Fort?
Take care
marea

Hi Betty lollypop,

Your doing great by the sound of things,i think i will think like you and do half a stone a month, that does'nt sound like much, but a stone in 2 months sounds good to me.
Do u stay near the Glasgow Fort?
Take care
marea

Hi Marea

Yeah i would be happy with a stone in two months. I've been dieting and looking for a quick fix for the last 10 years so this time i think i will try slowley but surely, at least i have a chance of the weight staying off for once and for all. Even though i have only lost six lbs in the last month i feel my clothes all getting looser and i feel really healthy and my skin and hair look much better.

I can drive to the fort in about 10 mins on a good day. Where abouts in scotland are you hun xx

Hi Bettylollypop,

I have been on a diet since my first son was born and he is 13 now!
Tried ALL the diets around!
You have "only" lost 6 lbs! but thats 6lbs of fat AWAY!! I am gonna stick to it this time as i have joined online(1st time online), and i weigh in every Monday.
I am in Baillieston, what about you?

Hi, i joined online too, 4 weeks ago. I did't think it would work for me coz i wasn't going to wi but it seems to be. Yay i'm in Baillieston too!!!!

Going to go and have my brekki now i'm starving been up since 645 and still haven't had anything. Think i'll have a cooked brekki x

Hi,
Good for you!
:eek: I'm going to Ikea, gonna meet up with a friend, and its the easiest place for her, so just going to have a breakfast:eek:.
Would you mind if we keep each other going?
Enjoy your brekkie! xx

Ikea is great, it is hard for me to resist the hotdog and chips though on the way out lol. No i don't mind if we keep each other going, it really helps me stay on track. We will both get to target this time !!! xx

Back