Betty's S&S diary

Ah well done you! I am glad you are still so positive, will keep me positive too! Fingers crossed I will be rewarded with a good loss next Tuesday! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just finished making pancakes for the family - with Nutella, bananas, lemon and sugar... Gosh I swear I could have killed for them. Oh well, Coke Zero it is for me...

Well done Betty keep thinking of the weight loss you will be rewarded with :)

Thank you! I pulled my back yesterday so back been aching, TOTM arrived today so stomach aching too, all over so feels like I could be in early labour lol.

Oh no doesn't sound good maybe you should go relax in a nice hot bath

Yes good plan, I do the same as it takes up some time and then head to bed with my water :)

I'm not sure on that as I don't drink any of it just water and tea and coffee for me

I don't think I could live without it! I love coffee but only with milk. So coke is keeping me going!

Loads have it and lose weight fine I've never really been a coke drinker unless there's vodka in it lol

Without coke and cups of tea. I would really struggle.
Tried the Doc pepper zero today to. Similar to the real thing.

I absolutely adore dr pepper zero. Actually prefer it to the original thing as its too sickly. Thank for reminding me, will stock up on that tomorrow, not many places sell it!

Yea i love my nightly glasses of it, the flavour help with ketosis mouth.

I hate normal dr pepper as well can't stand the taste, but funny i like zero especially when it's on offer as well lol, i havent had much coke zero as i prefer the flavour from the dr pepper.

I tend to have it with my dinner or if i am hungry during the day helps curb it.

So far no cravings from drinking it. So all good :D

well done betty day 1 completed, see you had the test of the pancakes too, if we can get through that well easter will be a doddle, i may actually hibernate that weekend.

I prefer dr pepper too but coke is easier to get hold of! Hasn't triggered any cravings for me yet, had 4 cans of it lol.

Thank you :) I am glad today is almost over, it's been testing to say the least! I hope now that first day of TOTM is over too, things should get easier! Don't want to think about Easter yet!

Back