Bexie's Diary - Can I Come Back?!

BEST of luck tomorrow!! will be keeping an eye on this for an update xxx

Well according to my scales this morning, I have lost the grand total of 3 pounds! It was flicking between 3 and 4 pounds but to stay on the safe side I'm saying it's 3. I'm chuffed with that, over half a stone gone now! Thanks everyone for your support! Going to change my ticker now, love that bit :)

Bexie!!! 9 lbs off in 2 weeks!! that is absolutely fantastic! well done, am so delighted for you - you are only a stones throw away from having that 1st stone off!!!!

Well according to my scales this morning, I have lost the grand total of 3 pounds! It was flicking between 3 and 4 pounds but to stay on the safe side I'm saying it's 3. I'm chuffed with that, over half a stone gone now! Thanks everyone for your support! Going to change my ticker now, love that bit :)

Well done bexie on your 3 pounds off!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone. The first stone off is my next mini goal, so hopefully in two or three weeks it should be nearly gone! I'm so thrilled. I absolutely love this diet :)

WELL DONE YOU!! What a fantastic result *HUGS*

Great bexie well done :D

Cheers everybody. Had my Chinese treat last night and wish I hadn't! My tummy was all over the shop afterwards! Think it's definitely because my body is getting used to healthier foods and it was a bit of a shock to the system. Will be a little more cautious next week. Don't know how I used to eat stuff like that a few times a week. I'm amazed at the difference in only a couple of weeks!

Hey everybody.
Have decided to change my weigh day and treat day to Saturday as it was absolutely killing me not having a takeaway on a Saturday night! So I weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same since I weighed myself on Wednesday. I'm pleased with that considering it's also TOTM!
So my week starts afresh from here! I have to admit, I had an unpointed treat tonight. My husband and I went on a little date and had an Indian meal and a few alcoholic beverages! I thoroughly enjoyed it all and don't feel one bit guilty. Which is a nice feeling, as I'm usually wracked with guilt and end up thinking, "sod it!" and then continue eating muck!! Tomorrow I will be hopping back on the wagon and looking forward to a good weigh in result next Saturday (I hope!).

Doing ok thanks Paula, sticking to my points religiously! Had a busy week so not had much time to post on here. Will definitely be letting you all know the results of my weigh in on Sat though. Am hoping for a good loss!

Evening all, had a busy week so hardly been on here. Seems like everybody else is busy too this week...hope nobody has fallen off the wagon! I'm still on it, just about. Have been fighting the urge to ring for a takeaway now and again, but on the whole am doing ok.
The initial enthusiam has worn off, and Ive now settled into a nice routine, where some days I even forget I'm on a diet. If it weren't writing down all the things I eat, then I could probably forget entirely most days! Taking the healthy option is starting to become second nature now. It sometimes doesn't taste as great, but it certainly makes me feel a whole lot better!
I have even started to think about starting to exercise, simply because I have a bit more energy than I used to. I'm still wide awake at 10 at night, whereas before I was slumped on the sofa stuffed full of junk food! The prospect of tiring myself out and working some of my under-used muscles is appealing! So next week I may start with a few long walks. My son will appreciate the fresh air and it's really hilly round here, so I can only be doing myself some good!
I've just read this back to myself and I sound like such a reformed character! Not like myself at all! I have positive moments and decidedly low moments, but throughout them all, I've been sticking to my points. Previously, I have never stuck to a diet for more than a couple of months, and that was a rarity, so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for getting to nearly a month in! I hope this time it's different and I can see it through. I feel so much better, both inside and out.
So far, I can't see a difference physically. I still look the same to me, when I look in the mirror. My jeans are a little looser. But not much. I just feel less bloated and a lot happier in my skin knowing that I'm making a positive change.
It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a good result. It's been a long week because I changed my WI day, so hopefully those extra couple of days will have helped me lose an extra pound this week! And then of course, I can't wait for my weekly takeaway treat!
Hope everybody else is doing good too. x

Back