Bexie's Diary - Can I Come Back?!

Morning all!
Well I am pleased to report that I lost another 3lbs this week, taking me to 12lbs in total! 2 more for a stone! I'm really pleased. I feel like I had an extra bit of leeway this week because of moving my weigh in, but am still thrilled with my results. Tonight is my treat night, and it will be either chinese or a few drinks with friends. Undecided yet. Off to change my ticker now!
Hope you all have a good weekend x

Hey all.

Having a treat tonight - got an UNPOINTED chinese planned this evening! No real reason other than I REALLY fancy one! I know I usually have my treat on weigh day, but what the heck, lets live dangerously, lol :)
Hopefully it shouldn't affect my weigh in too much. I can't believe I've even come on here to tell you all this! It's almost like confessing my sins, lol!
Am going to Asda tonight to stock up on tasty low cal treats for the week ahead so there's no temptation not to get back on the wagon tomorrow! And do you know what? I don't even mind if I stay the same this week on weigh day. Crazy eh? I'm not out to sabotage my diet or anything like that. It's just I've realized that I'm in this for the long haul, and am prepared to take my time and have fun while doing it :)
Hope everybody else is good. Will of course, be posting my weigh in results first thing Saturday, gain or no gain! x

Hey hun how your weigh go?

Hey all! Have only just got in, had a very busy day and evening, but am pleased to report this week's weight loss is 2 pounds! So that takes me up to a whole stone off in total! In a month, I'm chuffed to bits! Off to change my ticker now and have a well deserved sleep! Hope you're all well x

Awh well done hun, send me some of tour wisdom lol

Hey all! Have only just got in, had a very busy day and evening, but am pleased to report this week's weight loss is 2 pounds! So that takes me up to a whole stone off in total! In a month, I'm chuffed to bits! Off to change my ticker now and have a well deserved sleep! Hope you're all well x

Brilliant Bexie!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WOW Bexie That's Fab Well Done!!

Just realised I haven't posted this week! I didn't actually have a weigh in as I was away for the weekend with hubby. It's probably just as well cos I haven't been as strict with myself as I could have been! So my next weigh in will be at the weekend. It was nice to have a break, but I feel like it's day 1 again in a way. I'll soon be back in the swing of things though. Hope you're all well!

Hi everyone, long time no write!
Have been sticking to the plan but not as strictly as I could have been. As a result I've been staying the same for a couple of weigh ins. I don't really mind, as I haven't put any on. And I'm aiming for slow and steady - it's just been very slow these past few weeks :)
Anyay, even though I usually weigh in on a Saturday, I decided to weigh myself this morning and am pleased to report a 2lb loss. So that's 16 in total since the start of Jan. I'm pleased the scales are moving again, it's motivated me a little bit more which is always good.
I only need to drop 4lbs before I'm in a new stone, so that's a new mini goal for me. Hopefully it can be achieved within a couple of weeks if I put my mind to it :)
Have got to catch up on all these threads now! Hope you're all well x

Hi hun and welcome back. 16lbs since January is fab hun and Im sure you will hit your 4lbs target soon!

Good luck sweetie

xx

Just wanted to say hello! ... Well done on your loss this week! it wont be long until youve got the other 4lb under your belt! .. Brilliant going!

xx

Back