Bex's WW Diary - 47lbs to go!

YAYYY! I did it! 2 Stone down :) what a great feeling - thanks everyone, couldn't do it without you xxx

YAYYY! I did it! 2 Stone down :) what a great feeling - thanks everyone, couldn't do it without you xxx
:clap: Big CONGRATULATION hun!!!!!

:party0048:Time to celebrate then:banana dancer:

:wow:Bet you over the moon xxxxx:0clapper:

Ah thanks Chloe!! I'm over the moon, what an achievement! :)
This is probably the most i've lost on WW ever, and i intend to carry on going!

I think the low carbs helped a lot, so i'm going to carry on doing it :) xxx

YEY!!! That's the spirit!!

Remember this is OUR YEAR and we will make the most of it!!!
So proud of you hun xxxxxxxxxx

YOU ARE SUCH A STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Ahh thank you! It's been hard work but i feel like i'm getting somewhere now lol :) I'm hoping the next 49lbs will come off without any problems (i can only hope!! :D)

It's nice cause i've had two lovely compliments today from people telling me i look great - it's finally paying off :) Thanks for all of the support guys, this website helps me out so much! xx

Well i haven't updated this for a while, unfortunately i wasn't well for a couple of weeks with my IBD. Really took it out of me, was bloated and in quite a bit of pain so decided against WI as a gain from the bloating would have really set me back.

Anyway, back on it now - lost 2lbs this week which i'm really happy about. That's 6lbs since xmas! Yayy! Getting there slowly. 47lbs left to my first target and i can't wait to get there. As i edge towards my 3st, people are starting to notice a bit more now, i've had compliments from people at work which is nice and gives me a bit of a boost! :D

16 weeks till our friends wedding and it would be nice to try and get a stone (if not more) off for that! :) I feel as though i'm back on track now! xx

2lbs loss - how fabulous!!!

And with 16 weeks to go - if you'd only lost 1!lb each week you'd be lighter whole whooping stone!!!

Welcome back hun - fingers crossed all goes accordingly to plan xxx

Thanks Chloand yeah you're right! Another stone would be lovely hehe! :) Hows your weekend going? We woke up this morning to more snow, Redditch was awful on Thursday night, it blanketed the whole town and driving was awful. Made it home in one peice thank god, but still nervous driving in it after the bump!

Hope you're having a good one anyway :) xx

We woke up this morning to more snow, Redditch was awful on Thursday night, it blanketed the whole town and driving was awful. Made it home in one peice thank god, but still nervous driving in it after the bump!
:eek::eek::eek:Snow!?!?!?!?! What, yet again?!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:
Oh, nnnnnnnnnnnnnno!!!! Hope it didn't stay for long.
Thankfuly it was fairly good weather in Ldn. A bit chilly but still nice. I intend to cycle to work and I am not giving in only because of the little snow factor haha
I hope it's not heading our way...
Had a fab weekend - my friend bday on sat - so nice girly night in with cheesy music and all the bad food. (brought my own chicken so I could pretend I was eating crap as well :)
Girls know abt my diet and were very understanding so did a good job in keeping me in a straight and narrow.

Today went for a bit of cycling and swimming and feeling great!!!

Hope you had a good weekend hun - looking forward to catching up with you later xxx

Back