Bex's WW Diary - 47lbs to go!

Hello sweetie, good to see you back. Look at you 1.5 over Xmas!!! That's fabulous result - I wasn't that strict and I have put back 6lbs!!!
I am trying to kick-start my loss with a CD but only starting tomorrow and don't know how long I will be able to stick to it.
Only came back last nite so although already at work - I am soooo jet-lagged - could do with an early nite. Lunch time soon - I spy with my little eye anything chicken related as I am detoxing today and this will be my only low cal snack today (plus some apples later on if I manage) Have couple of old shakes so this should see me through frist two days - having a bit mixed feelings about it. It's just I want to see my losses a bit quicker since I have been fooling around in December. Anyhoo, if I manage to stick to it it will only be for max 10 weeks and then back to ww. I will be still rooting for you hun....
How is your week going so far? xxx

Ahh! Hello! Nice to have you back!! How was your Christmas and New Year? I don't blame you doing a bit of a kickstart, i've just gone straight back into counting points! :) What is Cambridge like? Do you feel hungry on it?

I was quite happy with my 1.5 on, i did go a bit piggy with Choccies and turkey lol i couldn't help myself with the cheese board either - ooh i felt so guilty!!!

Well, i'm in the house today due to the snow - we've had loads of it and Ben ended up coming home from work early (which is nice!). Boo has been out in the garden playing in the snow, she loves it!! It's still snowing lightly now, we're expecting a bit more tonight too according to the MET. Have you had much? xx

Lucky thing!! Staying at home due to the weather LOL
Nah, I haven't seen any snow in London (YET!!) but if it means to start snowing I am hoping it will miss the rush hours.
It would be grant if we didn't have to go to work due to "difficult weather condition" tomorrow....

Xmas & New Year were nice but since I was staying at my mum's the food didn't seem to finish at any time. So, I end up bingeing for the last two weeks....I still can't believe you've managed to control yourself so much over Xmas!!! Well done hun xx

Flew back last nite and straight to work today. I didn't even remember to get my shakes with me to work - so technicaly I am starting tomorrow. I am detoxing today (very much needed!!!) and have water and a bit of chicken today. I don't even know if I will be able to last more than three days on CD since my last attempt finished at day 2!!! It wasn't even about being hungry - just feeling incredibly empty and penalised... The only thing which should keep me going this time is the fact that apparently it does get easier after third day... we shall see...
My dog used to love going outside in the snow! Cat is not that keen - goes out for a few seconds and then runs back home as quickly as he can :) Last winter it was his first winter and took him whole day to go out while snow was outside. Had to "help" him out haha (nothing to report to RSPCA!)
Half an hour left and should be on the way home!
What's your plans for eve?

Ahh! We'll just been outside again with Boo and it's still snowing - i think it's safe to say i won't be attempting the M42 tmrw lol I really hope you get your snow day tmrw too :)

Glad you had a good xmas and NY! Well deserved - i think it really is the onlytime of the year that you can eat what you want and not feel guilty for it! I must admit i didn't think i was being particularly good but i suppose some of my restraint paid off!

Tonight i shall be enjoying a curry (homemade!) and keeping warm in the house - it is sooo cold out there! What about yourself? xx

Hi hun!!!! You lucky thing - another day off??????
Unfortunately my duvet day didn't go accordingly to plan :-(
It did snow last nite but sadly it wasn't enough to make it difficult to come to work. To my surprise only 20% of my office turned up...
unbelivable!!! Next time I am doing the same for sure!!!
It's my first day on CD and surprisingly feeling strangely motivated.
I made friends with a scale again woohooo! and after-xmas situation might not be so bad after all as I can see my scale started moving in the right direction.
Last nite when it was snowing I went out with friends and we had so much fun with a snow LOL - love moments like that - we were all like a kids. My cat is looking outside with his big green eyes and can't figure out what's this white cold thing outside. He is not very impressed with a weather lately.
P.S.
Home made curry??? That's very impressive hun - bet it was yummmmmy xxxx

Ahh curry was amazing, proper winter food! After that we went for a long walk in the snow with Boo - she loved it!! When we got back she was covered, she'd been eating it and rolling around in it lol! It's one of the only times we can behave like children, and we should make the most of it :D hehe!

That's great about your scales, i won't be friends with mine until i'm near target LOL - i don't think i'm going to be able to get to WW tonight, Gutted! Might have to go to a WI later on in the week me thinks!

I know what you mean about ppl not turning in, Ben's manager text this morning and he's had to walk 4 miles in the snow to get to work otherwise they'll take annual leave off him (even tho the managers don't bother to turn in themselves!) it's shocking. Good job he likes the snow - i had to take his car keys off him tho, he was out there mooching this morning seeing if he could get the car out of the drive! Men egh!! xx

Ben's manager text this morning and he's had to walk 4 miles in the snow to get to work otherwise they'll take annual leave off him (even tho the managers don't bother to turn in themselves!) it's shocking.

It's really shocking!!! I can't believe they would do this to anyone!!!! especially that as a managers they should always lead by the example if they expect this type of effort and commitment!!!!

i had to take his car keys off him tho, he was out there mooching this morning seeing if he could get the car out of the drive! Men egh!! xx
You bad bad woman! How can you spoil morning snow fun to your man?!?!? haha
I know what you mean though but can't stop laughing at the thought of you taking HIS car keys off him and running away through the snow hahahahaha (man's rights violation!!!! as we speak!!!)
I am hoping that Boo was involved in this complex operation and fend off any attempts to reinstate male power in the relationship LOL
You go girl xxx
Still not snowing over here :(

God Chlo - i've ran out of coffee! This is the worst thing ever!! I'm going to have to treck to the shops now, i can't go all day without a coffee!! lol

Haha!! He wasn't amused at me taking the keys away no, but it was for the best, and tbh he drives like an idiot! I wish i had ran now - up the path and up the road, would have been hilarious!! I've taken some pics of outside so will try and get them up later! It's getting really deep now.

How is the morning going? I've just seen on the news it's heading your way - with any luck you might get a snow afternoon!!! :D Fingers crossed for you!! lol xxx

OMG!!! no coffee? that's the MAJOR disaster LOL! Shame you can't send your man to get one for you :) I know it's difficult to force yourself out but I am sure you gona have fun. Not to mention Boo deserve some snow fun - love the fact she rolls in the snow - after this trip she'll look like a lil snowman!!! Yes please take some pictures xxxx
I spy with my little (sleepy) eye some snowflakes outside! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....it might be a duvet day after all tomorrow YEY! Thanks god I got my snow-boots on already today LOL

Girl power!!! - I can see him not being amused at the idea of not being allowed to drive!! haha
Couldn't agree more - all men drive like an idiots LOL xxx

P.S.
Let me know how did your Coffe mission go x

Oh! well, i've just brave the elements!! It stopped snowing just as i got home (typical!) lol
It is so deep out there! I have a pair of incredibly soaked feet now too!

Oooh fingers crossed for you that it starts coming down!!:smiley1842:

One good thing is that i now have coffee again!! Yayyy! Can't beat a cup of coffee, especially in this weather! :D

I spoke to Ben earlier, he's not amused at having walk all that way in the snow! And tbh i don't blame him - they do take the piss. Luckily my work is incredibly sympathetic and they give me a laptop so i can work from home should the need arise!

How is your day going? xx

Mission Coffee completed!!! Good job hun LOL

Thanks to my snowboots I can go out for my lunch so I am heading to the shoppssssssss. That's my hobby btw! Bargain hunting! Not that I need it and not that I even have a space for anything new. But I enjoy it too much to give up.
Had my first shake before 12 - it's disgusting!!! I feel almost physicaly sick at the thought of having another one. Not a good start then...
Off for lunch - might look for new comfy boots xx

Oh nooo - what is Cambridge like? Are you hungry often? I did look at doing it, but i like real food and i know that if i did it and lost loads of weight - i would just put it all back on again!

The sun is coming out now!! Strange weather lol :)

You can't beat a spot of bargain hunting, i thought the sales were pretty awful this year! Well they were in birmingham anyway! Do you work in the center of London? xx

Managed to make it to work yet again....
Oh, well - I am going to take it easy though.
Yesterday got myself new diary - it's lush - crocodile print leather in brown. Loving it - now have no excuse not to organise myself properly.
Also got this fab mirror with inbuilt light so I can do proper make up regardless the time of the day. It wasn't even expensive!! Don't you love TkMaxx
I don't work in central Ldn - thanks god for that - used to commute to the City and hated it. I am in west Ldn - Kingston. It's great - only 2miles to work and huge shopping centre. Heaven LOL
I feed my shopping obsession on regular basis - although I am a savvy shopper and bargain hunter!!!
Aren't we all???
Day 2 on CD - it's OKish but I have to cheat a wee bit. Had slice of chicken yesterday and coffee.... And I am thinking I will have to have something today as well. CD works by cutting out carbs intake completely so I figured out that anything additional with a low or nil carb content should not affect a diet. Bottom line is I eat much much less than usual so I am expecting results x
There is something very drastic in complete food ban and I although I know I can do it - I don't feel I want to follow it 100%
So an hour until first shake and not hunger but my cravings are getting very annoying.
How is your day going so far hun?

Hello!! It's been so busy today i haven't had a chnace to come and say hello. I'm still snowed in - the road really is like an ice-rink now, it's scary! All of the snow has just frozen solid.

Hows your day been?? Glad to hear you're doing okay. No harm in a bit of Chicken if you're peckish! I think if you come off the food altogether it might make it slightly more difficult to loose when you go back onto solids - i think you're doing it the right way.

Are the shakes really that bad? xx

Hey hunny bunny!
i was worried not seeing you here today...
At work all day yet again - they let us go home earlier - don't even know why as it hasn't been snowing since yesterday.
I am doing OK-ish - most shake are vile but found this cinamon & apple porridge which is rather good. I am with you on that one - it's good to keep some food in your diet. I know it goes against CD idea but it makes sense to me and I kinda like my CD modified version.
So had CD porridge in a morning and then pieces of chicken along with my fab Pret miso soup. Not only has it just 45 kcal and cost only £1,5! but it also only contains no carbs!!!Woohoo - something to complement my CD attempt. ha
How are you doing with ww then? Does weather affect your cravings?
I am happy day 2 is almost over but I know I couldn't possibly do it 100%. Well not yet anyway.
Have a good evening hun xxx

the weather effects my cravings!i i wish there was a weather that stopped me craving chocolate! haha

I agree Katie!! I want to eat eat eat in this weather! I'm having to restrain myself!! Then again it's a good excuse for loads of soup and hot food :) I had two sausages and two mini yorkshire puds for lunch (4 pts!! bargain!!) :)

Chlo, Cinnamon and Apple porridge sounds amazing - is that low carb too?? wow. I def think you're doing it the right way tho with food and not just liquid - i think anyone who can do Cambridge is amazing, especially keeping it off too!!

That's cool you got to go home a bit earlier, i'm starting to feel like these four walls are closing in on me - and incredible guilt for not going into the office (even tho there are loads of ppl who haven't gone in)...humm.

Oooh looking forward to the finale of Ramsay's F Word tonight - how sad am i? Really got into it...only problem is it makes me hungry! :D xx

Morning! Another day snowed in! The roads are trecherous and i still can't get my beautiful car out!

Anyhoo, i got on the scales this morning as i couldn't get to WI this week; it's saying i've lost another 3lbs!!! :) Happy days!!

I hope that it is accurate, then again i've been as good as gold all of this week! Looks like it's paying off :D

How is everyone's day going? xxx

Hiya sweetie,
Well done on your 3lbs!!! Woohoo - good times x
I am on dreaded day three and I am doing OK only because I have cheated slightly yesterday and instead of going 100% I had chicken with salad (and spot of chips)
But very inconveniently TTOM arrived and my scale went rock high -
I felt a need to be nice for myself.
Back on the fighting front today -but obviously not being 100% it's like return to day one. Eh, such is life.
Roads are looking better today so again no excuse to skive off work ha
Well, at last day will go faster. Just started to make some plans for new year so this include finding some dance classes, gym membership?, etc.
Have to book my hairdresser since I haven't had my highlights done for ages. This time full head - will have to wait to the payday though.
Was hoping for some January colour promotion in Headmasters or Rush. Fingers crossed there will be something soon.
Oh, and would love to see Cirque du Soleil as it's on in Ldn and I missed it last year. Will try to get some cheap tickets...
Looking forward to weekend - don't know what am I going to do as yet. Sure won't be staying in for too long.
Have to put up few shelves so trip to B&Q will be due.
Hope everyone is doing well - catch up with you soon xxx

Heyy!! Oh i wouldn't worry about the scales, they always paint a bad picture during TOTM. You're far more restrained than me, i could eat for england during mine - you just can't help it...ahh chocolate!! :D

Sounds like you've got a fun weekend ahead!! I quite enjoy a walk round B&Q (lol i sound like an old lady) spending Ben's money lol...and i know what you mean about getting out and about at the weekend; i don't think i could spend another day stuck in his house looking at the four walls! Boring!!!

Hows the day going? Is it flying by as you suspected? :) x

Back