Bex's WW Diary - 47lbs to go!

Haha - with you on that one - enjoying B&Q weekends as well (being old eh?) Sadly have no victim to take advantage of so will be spending my monies. Just got from lunch and found perfect flat suede black boots
Buy Bertie Poplar Knee Length Boots, Black online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis
these are lush!!! Not only very comfy but these are so flattering....
Put one pair on hold since silly me left wallet in the office.
So want them. Just to think that I would be able to wear them with dresses and skirts rather soon.
I am hopeless when it comes to shopping - really can't help it and neither want to help it. Girl can never have too much shoes, isn't?

Got so excited about these shoes that I completely forgot about food - so today I am on retail-therapy-diet.

Girls in the office just opened a rather yummy looking cake and it doesn't bother me in a slightest - talking about motivation!!!

How is your day going so far? What's snow conditon so far?
It's rather sunny where I am so not sharing the snow drama with rest of the country xxx

Ooh - i like! They are soo nice! Would look lovely with a skirt! I'm a bit of a bargain hunter myself, i got myself 3 new tops from Dorothy Perkins for £12 last weekend!!! Bargain!! I normally buy plain things and jazz them up with accessories.
Can't wait till i've lost more weight, i will be a serial shopper then, at the moment i'm pretty limited as to where i can shop :( not for long hopefully!!

The snow is still about 5 inches deep and keeps freezing, conditions round here aren't good and they haven't been gritting either! Nightmare!

I'm looking forward to the weekend now, quality Boo time!! xx

Yep, bring on the weekend!!!!

I am the same with my shopping - lurve all type of accessorise - you'd have to see my bedroom - have them all colour synchronised LOL
These are my biggest treasures xx

We are not allowed home earlier today. sob
So two hours to go then. I had a hunger attack an hour ago but I had a strong coffee and tara - it's gone. (well for now anyway)
I am leaving second shake for as late as possible - hence I am trying all different tricks. So far so good. I am a wee bit light headed and strangely liking it a lot. Ah, being a weirdo haha
I am so envious about your quality time with Boo - wish I had a dog as well. Keep saying I can't have it due to being out most of the time and just found out that my ex-best-friend (long story) just got this little cute puppy!!! And her situation is exactly the same. Maybe I should just get little frenchy and get on with it?!?! Decisions decisions

Hello sweetie - how is it going?
have been missing you here xxx

Hiya hun! Had a couple of busy days, catching up!! Managed to get into the office yesterday - it was an absolute nightmare but the roads in Birmingham aren't too bad! The problem is the other idiot drivers - a guy in a Jag tried to kill me yesterday, driving so close to my backside it was unreal! We had a full blown argument with the windows down in the middle of the carriageway! lol - i'm not one to argue, but he asked for it!!

How are you? How is Cambridge going?? Have you got used to the shakes yet? lol

It's my first 2010 weigh-in tmrw!! I'm nervous, i know i've lost but i'd like to get a good result in the first week :D xxx

a guy in a Jag tried to kill me yesterday, driving so close to my backside it was unreal! We had a full blown argument with the windows down in the middle of the carriageway! lol - i'm not one to argue, but he asked for it!!
:rotflmao: It made my day LOL:rotflmao:

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
My kinda girl - I am rather partial to the road range (in a very weird way I know) but anyone who presses the wrong button is asking for trouble haha

I am doing OK-ish in a way that although following CD - I am not sticking 100% and adding my variation to the diet and ....surprisingly it's working!!! Hell yeah!!! Managed to lose my Xmas flab along with 2 additional lbs. Bring it on!!!
I am trying to get some protein supplies like porridge and some shakes so I can continue this diet without spending a fortune. Especialy that I already blew my budget on oh-so-needed-goodies. LOL
Have been shoping continously since last Thursday. Nothing gives me so much fun (yeah, I know how sad it sounds but hey, at least I can face the facts) So have been researching (www.avidlite.co.uk) and I am ready to place my order.Especialy carbs free porridge - can't wait. Can you believe they even have carb free pasta???? New world opened to me.
You have to try Batchelors slim-a-soups - these are only £1 for four sachets and keep you nicely filled between your meals (not to mention that they are only 1pt each) - really yummy - my fav is chicken&sweetcorn.
Fingers crossed for your tomorow's WI - am sure you'll be raving.:flirt2:

Wow - sounds like you've been stocking up!! :) Thats great, lol you are so going to beat me to goal at this rate!! Haha! Well i'm, hoping after tmrw night i'll have around 46lbs to go! My first target is 13st - haven't been that light since i was about 15 lol xx

No worries hun - always do extreme!!! So I am sure that I will be having some sneaky bad carbs now and then!!!Especialy when any of my friends invites me for a dinner - just can't say NO then. (Nor do I want to!!!) Just because I am in ketosis so I want to make the most of it - never know how long it'll last!!! I have exactly 40 lbs to go - woohoo!!!We'll do it this year hun. xxxxx

Hiya everyone, i haven't been around for a few days but i'm back now :D How is everyone getting on?

I couldn't WI again this week cause of the snow, so i'm hoping for quite a loss next Wednesday!! Have been good as gold :)

The snow is finally melting here, it's raining now (yayyyy!! back to normality!!) can't wait for the weekend, i have a wedding to attend and then lunch with my parents on Sunday - it's going to be a lot of fun! :) x

First WI of 2010 and i lost 2lbs - brilliant!! :D

Turns out i didn't work my lbs to loose out properly - seems i have 51lbs to go for 2010 - i'm sure that's do-able!! :) xx

Oopsie!! 51 lbs to go - of course you can do it hun x

Congratulation on 2lbs - did you know that 1lbs that's 8 sausages!!!

So yep, you just lost 16 last week!!! Congratulation hun xxx

Hehe thanks Chloe!! :D

I am happy with that loss, okay...it might not be as big as i wanted but it's coming off slowly which i know is sustainable. I'm doing this forever and not just as a short term fix!! :)

Thanks so much! btw...how are you??? I feel like we haven't spoken in ages!! :) missing our banter!! Hows CD going? xxx

Hello hun,

Yes it's been ages last time we had a good old banter.

I have been busy with my work lately and only having sneaky peek now and then. Weight wise it seems to be going slowly down but it looks like it's far too slow for CD - probably all my changes don't do the diet any favour!
Anyway, I am having CD porridge in a morning and then something small like piece of chicken etc. Then I would have another small meal like tuna or steak (man I lurve my steak!!!!)
And have my second shake when I get my evenings craving.
Just tried their snacks (chocolate chewy bars) and they are yummy!!!
I think even when I stop CD I would stock on porridge and snacks for guilt free munching LOL

I love your attitude - I am doing this forever!!!
But at the same time it dawns at you that we have to wave good-bye to our food-naughtiness.
Never mind - it is so true that nothing taste as good as being slim is.
I am looking at my changing body now and I can't stop smiling.
Just loving this transformation. And hey, no-one said it's going to be easy - but we are on a right track! Eh?

Have a fab day sweetie. xxx

woo hoo well done on the 16 sausages! lol

hows u girls this week?
xxx

lol i love all this sausage talk! :) i will have to remember that!

I'm good Kirst, decided to ditch the bread this week to see if it helps get a couple of lbs off!! (i'm dying for a pc of toast lol)

Hows things with you? xx

Aw that's a good idea, fingers crossed for your next WI.

Im okay thanx, hoping for a couple lbs off this week, but after losing 5 last week I prob shouldn't get my hopes up too much.

how's things with you? xx

Hiya, i've had such an awful day i had to come on here to vent. I've been with Ben for 2 years now and met his mom and step-dad only a few times (they live just up the road from us too in the same town!) as they don't bother to make contact with Ben or see him often at all. Anyhoo, Ben's step-dad is a relative of my dad although he fell out with the family a loonnng time ago. When he found out who i was related to the whole dynamic changed and tbh they're not very nice to me at all - they ring Ben every Tuesday when i'm at college so they don't have to speak to me, and invite him round for dinner when i'm away with work ect...just generally a very sh*t relationship.

Anyway, at the end of last year Ben decided that enough was enough and arranged for us to go round this morning to sort things through. I got there and everything was fine for the first half an hour or so, then the insults about my WW happened from his brother (his mom and step-dad were laughing along) - the only thing i knew to do was stand up and walk out. It's absolutely destroyed my confidence, ruined my weekend and put Ben in an awful position. I don't think i'll be going round there again to see them, i've tried so many times to get on with them. I feel really bad for Ben as it isn't his fault, but at the same time - he needs to let go of the mommy strings, he lets his mom control him constantly, even though she never makes the effort to see him. Ahh, sorry to rant - i just need to get it off my chest and see what other ppl would do in this situation.

I hope you are all having a better weekend than me xxx

Awww sweetie, it must feel very bad :-(

I understand your frustration but there is nothing you did or could have done differently to make things better.

Oh, family relationship are never easy and as much as it is always tempting to make it work, sometimes it's better to leave it as it is.

To make it successful you need both parties to at least TRY. From what you said they don't have intentions to do so nor will to give it a go. You wouldn't allow strangers to treat you with disrespect -why would you allow people close to you?

And yes, difficult part is the fact that it affects your bf but he needs to understand that it does affect BOTH of you.
And if he has his priorities right he won't allow for this situation to continue, especialy seeing how much it affects you.

You are also saying that they are not very nice ppl. So again, don't take it personaly - they simply are not nice in general.
Maybe they are used to treating ppl this way and don't see anything wrong in it. It is their right but it's also your right to refuse to be treated this way.

I think the only possible solution is to keep contacts to minimum and not to have any expectations that it might develop into a NORMAL relationship. We don't chose our family but we have a right to set certain limits and boundaries. They clearly don't know what's expected of them. And for what you should care - leave it like that.
You did make an effort but they didn't use this opportunity. It's their choice.

It's difficult because of your bf feelings but if he is THE ONE he will recognise that you did try and made an effort despite the way they treated you.

Well, life goes on - there are more to life than worrying abt things we can't change. Enough is enough - time to move on with your life - there are so many things to look forward to.

Come on - don't let it get to you anymore!!! It's a new day today - let's make the most of it!!! Hope you'll have a smashing one xxxx

My bf is a total mommys boy and it irritates so much. I get along Ok with his family but they are all too in each others pockets for me. I like some privacy but they all have to know evrything. I think if you love him and he loves you it will be ok. Just forget about them as they are being stupid and imatture and you shouldnt have to go round there with people like that. your the better person and never let idiots like them put you off achieving what you want.

Come on - don't let it get to you anymore!!! It's a new day today - let's make the most of it!!! Hope you'll have a smashing one xxxx

You are so right and after chatting with Ben last night we decided that we need to carry on regardless and it's not about them, it's about us. Ben seemed more positive after speaking with my dad yesterday (he see's my family far more than his own) and dad reassured him that he has all of my family now who love him to bits, so not to worry about that.

Ben has already said his loyalties are with his family now (him, me and Boo) :) which was nice to hear. I could go on and on about all the sh*t they've put us through but you're right it's not worth festering over.

Hiya Katie, thanks for stopping in!! It's good to know other ppl are in the same boat too! You're so right tho, we're not going to let them have the upper hand - seems a tho all they want is for us to be apart and we won't let them achieve that! :)

Thanks so much for coming back to me! Back to the diet egh?! Have you both had good weekends? I've stuck to my points like a little angel :D hehe! I would love a great big loss this week - fingers crossed!! :) xxx

Back