Bibaloo's cruise diary

Bibaloo

Hello all!

Well first day on PV today after losing 5lb on Attack.
Today I'm having:

Omelette with tomato, asparagus and mushrooms

Chicken salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, celery, red pepper)
Dressing made with fat free yoghurt, White wine vinegar, lemon juice and a little sweetener

Fat free Greek yoghurt with oatbran and sweetner

Steak with spinach, brocolli and cabbage

Menu looks good just remember it's a high protein diet so keep a 66%/33% ratio protein to veg/salad each time.

I'll bear that in mind. My salad was average in size and I had lots of chicken on it. Really enjoyed it hut couldn't help feeling guilty.

I've chopped my veg for tonight. It looks loads but considering the spinach and cabbage will shrink to nothing it's probably not.

If there is too much I can leave it for the kids lunch tomorrow.

This is an added temptation for me. I have 16 month old twins and it's so hard not to nibble on their food. I'm making mash all the time for them and haven't tested it once. Plus hubbie is veggie so I'm cooking very different meals for us all - pasta for him, mash etc for the twins and chicken for me!

You too can have mash Bibaloo, cauli mash. FABULOUS it is too, and it might even work for everyone!

Hehe yes I could try that. Might not fill up the boys the same though :)

Today's diary is PP

Fat free Greek yoghurt with oat bran

Chicken, cottage cheese and a hard boiled egg

Steak with mini tuna quiches

Water, coffee and tea

Very tired today as I've come down with a cold. Yuck!!!

Today is a PV day:

Fat free Greek yoghurt with oatbran and sweetener

Smoked mackerel salad with a hard boiled egg

Chicken breast with cabbage, brocolli, spinach

Bibaloo - I had the exact same dinner last night as your lunch (delicious! did you buy your smoked m's at Iceland? £3 for 5 or 6... yum). Anyway, for the second week running, I've gained 500g the morning after eating them so will be interested to see if you fare better having them for lunch!

I've been eating mackerel quite frequently as I find it so tasty but not with salad before (on Dukan anyway) I might not weigh myself tomorrow - trying not to obsess too much - but will post any changes. I have felt more hungry today but did on my last PV too.
Really looking forward to dinner now

oooh I do love mackeral. will see whether I can find any of those. The Iceland ones are smoked, and delicious, but my scales don't like them immediately after. OK now though - "lost" 400g of the 500g so serene again!

You're right not to fixate - just that it's something I've noticed specifically, first with smoked salmon, now with the smoked mackeral

Strange isn't it. I weighed this morning and I'd stayed the same but I'm ok with that for now. Just hope I see a loss over the weekend.
Today is PP. A bit boring really:
Yoghurt and oatbran
Chicken
Unsure about dinner... Perhaps am omelette? Haven't got much in at the moment

Today is PP and I'm having:
Late breakfast of mushroom omelette after my spinning class

Afternoon snack - yoghurt, oatbran and sweetener

Cabbage lasagne and salad :)

Bit disappointed though. I've not lost any more weight since attack ended and dome days I've put on up to 2lbs. It's getting a bit disheartening

Weight loss slows down on Cruise, Bibaloo, which is actually better for you. You'll also regain a small amount of water weight through eating veg again - which is fine and to be expected, too. It will all even out, though.

Perhaps trying weighing yourself once a week instead of every day so that you don't focus too much on daily fluctuations (which are to be expected)? As long as the trend is downwards and you're losing around 1-3lbs per week, then that's a great and sustainable loss.

Urgh. Think I'll have to weigh once a week. Got on the scales today and I've now put on 3lbs. So close to packing it is as I'm finding it a struggle at the moment and I'm not seeing any results anymore.
Was making hubby toast this morning and my will power was so tested. So nearly put some in for myself but ended up with a boring omelette again.
I'll stick with it but I'm feeling low.

Today I'm having another PV day because I have left overs to eat, then I'll have a couple of PPs

Ham omelette
Yoghurt and oatbran
Left over cabbage lasagne

I wonder if it's your protein and veg ratio? Mindful of what was said in another thread about 66% protein to 33 non p, which I take it includes the oatbran.

I had a big stall when I went on Cruise, a whole week or more of no loss and fluctuation upwards. I did two days running of PP then one of PV, then another 2 PP, then back to normal 1:1. This seemed tp kick start it. Been ok since.

Thanks. I'll try that.
I'm a bit frightened of veg now. I've not had any so far today. I'll have it with dinner then I'll do a couple of PP days. I'm back in work which makes it a bit easier.
I really want this to work

Hello all

No point in posting my diet today really - on PP and it's pretty much all chicken plus my yoghurt and oatbran. Yaaaawn!

Went to body combat this morning and feel exhausted!

Will do PP again tomorrow. Really want to stick to it.

Going to a BBQ on Saturday but thinking of cancelling cause it'll be very alcohol and food driven and I'll be miserable. This is like a form of torture

I will. I do like asparagus. I had some last week and enjoyed it. I'll get some more when I'm next in the supermarket.... Tomorrow probably

Back