Attack Bibaloo's cruise diary

Another PV today.
Galette
Mackerel salad
Sugar free jelly and fat free vanilla yoghurt
Chicken with roasted veg and cabbage

Weight loss has stalled now. No loss for about 5 days. In fact I may have gained a pound but my scales are dodgy. Sigh

PP today:
Quorn sausage and egg

Chicken drumsticks
Sugarfree jelly and yoghurt with 1 tbsp oatbran

Homemade burgers with 1tbsp oatbran in and a dry fried egg

Feel exhausted and wobbly today and a bit hungover (even though I've had no booze) Hubbys just got over a bug so I hope it's not that

Hello!!
It's a PV day for me today. I'm having:

Galette

Chicken salad
Sugar free jelly and yoghurt

Chilli and butternut squash 'wedges'
(chilli is extra lean beef mince, onions, garlic, celery, red peppers, courgette, chopped tomatoes, a little bit of low salt stock, red chilli - made a big batch so that I can have it for dinner for the next two PVs too as I'll be in work for my evening meal)

It was really yummy and so filling. Got two more portions for tomorrow and Saturday.

Today is a PP. So boring! ?

Galette

Ham omelette

Chicken something or other :) got chicken breasts but not sure what to do with them. It's so limited on a pp day. Will only be a quick dinner as I'm off to the cinema this evening.

Also making a chocolate cake and a cheesecake this afternoon to take to work tomorrow as it's my birthday Monday (off Monday though)
It'll be a challenge to not lick the bowl!
Going to bake dukan muffins aswell though so at least I can tuck into those when everyone else is scoffing the goodies.

good luck with your baking Bibaloo, you'll be fine - i've baked stacks of non dukan stuff since starting the diet and have resisted everytime. maybe try a 'victoria sponge' before you start so when you're done you can reward yourself with some dukan cake?

Happy birthday for monday too, have you got something nice planned?

Thank you emmma. I've got nothing planned for my birthday. In the process of moving and it's taken all my money and I was only paid Friday so my birthday outing is postponed!

Baking is done. I resisted ok. Attached ate pics of the dukan muffins vs a raspberry cheesecake and chocolate cake hehe ;)

Attachments

• image-3852849904.jpg
    image-3852849904.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image-2674492283.jpg
    image-2674492283.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-169750162.jpg
    image-169750162.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 31
They look brilliant, well done - and enjoy your muffins, glad you've got something nice out of all that effort too!

Morning.

Well I didn't make it to the cinema as my friend let me down once I'd actually got to her house to collect her ? and i hadnt had time to eat anything other than sugar free jelly and a yoghurt before i left. By the time i got in i was starving so i had a couple of my muffins. Quite dense but i enjoyed them. Ill just half what i have today.

Two muffins

Tuna salad

Sugar free jelly and yoghurt

Chilli and bn squash mash

Oh and by the way, no loss for over a week now (sigh) Ill keep slogging at it but no results is getting tiresome now

Hiya Biba... without an idea of what you're eating, how much exercise you're having, etc etc etc, it's not easy to advise.

A true stall is 10 days without loss and you're heading that way... in the original diet, he'd advise cutting down on salty pre packaged products, changing something (if you're eating the same thing regularly, say, try something else... to hopefully kickstart things again). Check your diary quantity. Dairy causes me to stall. Can you increase exercise? When are you eating your oatbran? Is it the wrong time of the month? Is your "transit" ok? So many things can affect us...

Often, suddenly, a loss will come for no apparent reason, but I'm responding as I know you've been here before and I know how hard it is to stay motivated when there's no loss.

Take care.

Thanks maintainer.
I am posting my menus on here daily and I'm getting at least a 20 minute walk a day but I'm finding it difficult to get to them gym with full time work and the two little ones.
Dairy is a few dashes of skimmed milk and one yoghurt a day and 90% of the tome my oatbran is for breakfast as a galette (although today it was in muffins)
Not officially my TOTM but I am having a bit of a breakthrough at the moment.
Transit was a problem but the muffins seem to have solved that!!!

I'm not considering giving up as I have faith in it and I do feel better. Just have to be patient.

If there's still no loss by the weekend I'll really take it back to basics. Having said that, I'm pretty basic as it is. We'll see.
Thanks again for the reply x

Just had dinner - it was delicious but all my food today has filled me up beyond belief!!
I don't think I can take much volume anymore

Scales have just got to be broken. Still no movement. I'm not going to weigh myself now until next Friday - give myself a chance to see a difference.

I'm getting so disappointed and it's doing me no good.
I can't see where I'm going wrong really but I'll still strip it back to the very basics, up my water and my exercise and take each day as it comes.

I might stop posting for a while actually. Everyones loses are great and it makes me feel like a failure and I'm getting bored of coming on here low when everyone else is so positive.

I'll be back a week today if there's a loss.

Have a good week x

Try drinking a glass of water before your meal say 15 mins before, eat slowly and drink water whilst eating. When you start to feel full stop eating and try another glass of water 15 mins after eating.

I only say this as you posted you were full beyond belief - I know we shouldn't calorie count.

I did read somewhere about having your walk as soon as possible after eating (not Dukan but another weightloss site).

Try taking your drinks from the fridge - our bodies use more energy warming up cold water again cold food uses more energy eating it than warm food.

You KNOW you can do this stick with it, you WILL break through.

Hello again!!!

Well weighing once a week seems to be working. I'm 3lb down (I think, possibly 4, but dodgy scales makes it hard to tell) If I lose another 3 this week I'll have lost over a stone! That's with my birthday on Monday too.
I feel do much better and people are starting to compliment me. I've bought two new dresses with birthday vouchers which I feel nice in and I'm enthused about carrying on.
I'm determined to be at my true weight by the time the doc predicted.

Today I'm on PV and I'm having:
Galette

Tuna and hard boiled egg salad
Sugar free jelly

Chicken and roasted veg (red onion, red pepper, asparagus, butternut squash and courgette)

Really need to do a shop tomorrow as the cupboards are pretty bare!

Back