• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Big and Beautiful!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Not seen the article you're talking about, but thought you were referring to the BiB range at H&M :p

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Is that Heather ('Ev)? I saw her on The Weakest Link and she really does scrub up well. They make her look really pig-like in Enders

Barb

Gold Member
I just read it Mini! Yes, she looks great and clearly has a fab attitude about herself. Bit amazed that she lives in a council flat though, I guess'enders doesn't pay that well!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
She is wearing four beautiful outfits...my favourites would be the first one.

Red floaty top from Gorgeous at Debenhams for £35 and black trousers from Marks & Spencer's for £25.

I have looked on the Debenhams site and can't find the red wrap top on it...

All the clothes Cheryl is wearing are from Gorgeous at Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, Inspire at New Look and Ann Harvey.

I like photo shots like this as when the model is a size you can relate to you get a good idea what it would look like on and more inclined to go out and buy it.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I just read it Mini! Yes, she looks great and clearly has a fab attitude about herself. Bit amazed that she lives in a council flat though, I guess'enders doesn't pay that well!
She does have a very good attitude and is happy the way she is.

She did mention that she was a stay at home Mum for five years and the way with acting is that you can be a long time out of work.:rolleyes:

As she says herself "I've no airs and graces"!

I liked the way she came across in the article so down to earth. Which is refreshing in this day and age:)

Is that Heather ('Ev)? I saw her on The Weakest Link and she really does scrub up well. They make her look really pig-like in Enders
Missed that Taz!

Not seen the article you're talking about, but thought you were referring to the BiB range at H&M :p
????

sazzy34

Gold Member
We met her in legoland a few weeks ago with kids, she was so nice and didnt look anywhere near what she does on tv.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
How nice:)

I think the way they make her up for EastEnders is part of her character she plays.

Television does make you look heavier, so I have heard:rolleyes:

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
I saw her on The Weakest Link, she has a wicked sense of humour and looks much more attractive when she's 'out of character'