Big Boys Need Love Too!

Shame your in Leeds abz, I could do with you on my team love. OK I'm off to look at your profile.

BAD GIRL, couldn't you get any more on that plate. LOL

I'm going to have to sort out some of my photo's and get them on my profile. I hadn't looked there before, thanks abz.

ha. i have just found some from last year's library christmas party. spot the difference... have just added them.

and yes. i could have gotten more on it... the truth is i couldn't eat it all, so at least that's something, ha.

WOW yes, what a difference love, you look really good now though.

Reactions: abz
ha. sorry jim. just noticed your earlier post. want me on your team? you are mad man, mad!! :D

and thanks for the compliments :)

abz xx

Praise is due love, and you have done well haven't you.

not as well as i should have jim, but those photos really brought it home. you see, you never keep truly horrific photos of yourself do you? so i hadn't really realised how big i looked. damn bloody facebook!! still. all the new photos aren't posed ones either or i'm sure i would have managed to strategically place myself so i looked better. so they are both looking at my worst. (when dressed up, hee)so it can't be all bad, ha.

I have kept all my "FAT" photo's I find they help to keep me on the straight and narrow.

well i have plenty but i seem to be strategically placed with head tilted to hide the extra chin etc... so in one way i'm glad i found these. in another i'm horrified as i have no control over who sees them!! obviously i don't mind on here, ha.

Good point, can't you take them off? I'm not into facebook I'm afraid.

Well - there you go - I have heard of sql and html (amazing!!!!). I have actually used html when I was setting up a website but then I gave up when it got a bit complicated with music and photos etc so my eldest daughter took over - she threatened to change all my passwords and not tell me them if I messed it up again!!!!!! Nevertheless I was quite proud that I could actually set something up and write some of the html. I used a website that was something like html for beginners (an idiot proof guide I suppose but it found the idiot). Get this - I even changed colours with the color picker!!!! Not bad for an old techno-phobic huh?

LOL, Hi Gem, I've done a little messing around with HTML but not a lot, and as I'm totally un-artistic I wouldn't even try to design a website.

Afternoon all, I was away yesterday in London with my friend for her birthday which was hard going as I am in lots of pain still but we had a really good time. We went to dinner at Planet Hollywood which was ok, one of those things that you have to try once but wont necessarily repeat, followed by Mamma Mia at the theatre which was fan-tas-tic! It was really funny which I didn't expect. Then this morning after breakfast we chilled in the jacuzzi which was good for my neck but not for my head as I went all fuzzy again!

Hope you are all having a good day!

T'was a nightmare Jim - I kept uploading it to the wrong place and it didn't end up in public html like it was supposed to so my daughter had to go in and search for it and put it where it belonged - there were some very long phone calls around that time - I think she nearly did a parental divorce by the time we'd finished. I managed to get the media player parked there via reverbnation, ready loaded with the music as we couldn't work out between us how to put it on from scratch. I am pretty creative and like problem solving so I quite enjoyed the challenge but don't know if I could do it again x

Hi Taz
Great to have you back :)

Well be impressed guys - I've been swimming again. It takes me around 50 mins to do 32 lengths (half a mile) and I only had 45 mins so I only managed 30 and then had to dodge the ropes coming over my head for the next session. Ok, Ok, I know I'm a slow swimmer but get over it :D

I went to a different pool cos they've got an 50 + session on Wednesday mornings and I had something I needed to do nearby but some of the elderly ladies would have been better off going for a coffee as they stood in the middle of where I was trying to swim and chatted - it was a bit of a free for all and I much prefer the lane swimming at the early session where I usually go. I lost count of the number of avoidance tactics I had to use. It was hard work but quite exhilerating :)

Hi Taz, welcome back love. Sounds like you had a good time then.

Gem, parental divorce, I like that. Made me laugh.

Shame your in Leeds abz, I could do with you on my team love. OK I'm off to look at your profile.

Looks like you've got a job waiting in Brum Abz, should you ever decide to move here! (you should definitely move here:p)

xxx

:4635:Good morning everyone :character00238:

Just 2 days before I head down south to Cornwall :) I went out to dinner last evening with OH, daughter and son-in-law and although I didn't do too bad with the main course, I had pudding and wine AND I had some Christmas gingerbread earlier. I'm sure that did nothing to help with my sps and scales not budging this week at all. Apart from the above I have been SO good since Monday and have been swimming twice. I was away the weekend but not as "wonderfully bad" as I could have been.

Well, I'm not gonna worry about the scales for the next couple of weeks. I might even wish the squatters Merry Christmas - after all their festivities will be very short lived as they will be homeless in January.

I'm actually thinking of doing my charity donation BEFORE Christmas as it is almost certain I will gain during the Christmas holiday so I might just as well.

:character00238: Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:​

Morning all, we are just packing the car with all the stuff we'll need for Swansea. I'm going to take my laptop, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to log on at all. If not I'll see you all Monday. :)

PS, Elle, how are you today? and I'm having second thoughts on that job offer for abz ;)

Back