Big Boys Need Love Too!

god. i want this car man to ring me back!! so at least i know whether to keep on trying these other numbers. but now i daren't use the phone!! grrr. and it will take us over an hour to get to where the bloody car is!! so unless they are willing to wait until around nine, it's not going to happen. which is why i tried to ring earlier... grrr. but if these people that are trying to make a deal won't go away (apparently they are being rather difficult) then we're not going to have time to get it if they don't. i really hope they don't...

abz xx

Does the fact that you're not back on mean that you are out looking at cars? x

The other one had been sold but she's found a better one to go and see tomorrow.

Thanks Jools but I've caught up now haha x

Thought it was a bit unlike you! :8855:

Haha - don't believe it - I can be a dozy thing at times x

sorry guys. i'm updating all over the place. bed time for me now :) see you bright and early tomorrow morning :)

abz xx

Morning all, am I the first one today?! I have WI this morning and I really don't know how that is going to go. Yesterday my scales were showing STS and this morning they are showing a loss. I haven't been to good this week so I'm not hoping for much.

Good luck with WI Taz. Maybe that KFC isn't showing yet!! x :)

Maybe! Who cares as long as it doesn't show up when you step on those scales. What time is WI?

good morning guys. keep your fingers crossed for me today that that car isn't sold by the time we get to it!!

abz xx

OMG I just had a text from the b&b we were booked into for the weekend and she said I can pay her in May and still come down for our anniversary! How amazing is that?! Now we just have to get some fuel in the car and we're off! I'm so happy now, I don't care if all we can afford is a take away on the sea front for dinner, it's better than being here doing the same as we do every weekend! Woo Hoo!

:)Good morning everyone :)

Having another busy day today and hoping that I can get the flooring man in this evening to measure up and get some sort of decision made for after the holidays :)

Taz - Great news about the weekend - have a great time :) x

Abz - Good luck with the car hunting :) x

Jools - Happy birthday - Have a good day :) x

I probably won't be on here much today as loads to do so have a good one everyone :) x

Taz, that's excellent news! I'm really chuffed for ya! I reckon a take away by the beach is fifty times better than going to a restaurant any day ;) When I was a student I went to the Blackpool illuminations and we bought fish and chips and, cos it was raining, ate them under a bus shelter underneath the lights haha. We got soaked that night but I have lots of fantastic memories :)

Abz I wish you all the luck in the world about this car situation ;) lol. You poor thing. Hey, they say everything happens for a reason, right? Guarantee the poor sod that bought that other car will be looking for another one within the year ;)

Gem, have a good day Miss. Busy Bee!

Taz, how was weigh in?

Jools - HAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU :D

Jim, howdy! How are you? I got a paintbrush and kept trying to clean beneath the keys of my laptop last night. It seemed to work to be honest; I had to do it a couple of times though. But still, no matter if it takes a million times, I couldn't stand it any longer!!

Last night I did my floor exercises - added a couple for good measure. I'm working on my bum and legs a lot it seems haha. Anyone got any ideas on arms? And NO, not press ups. I refuse lol. I do sit ups but not the other dastardly things.

xxx

Hi Elle. Just caught you before I logged off x

Went to WI this morning and lost a lb. I'm pleased to have lost but would have liked to have lost more. Although with what I've eaten the last 2 days I guess I'm lucky to have lost at all!

After WI I went to Asda to get some bread and sat in the cafe with a bacon roll and a coffee as I had an hour to wait til my appointment at the gym. The programming at the gym only took 5 minutes as I knew what I wanted to do. I've already set it at one gym but I have to set it at the other one too! Once that was done I stayed in the gym for a session which is an hour and a half. So now I am resting for the afternoon before training tonight!

Well done Taz - for the 1lb and for the gym session x

Thanks Gem, I'm really getting into the gym. The new ones the council are building (so far only 2 out of the 5 are the new ones) are really nice. They are bright and airy and you can watch TV while you work out! And as I have set my own programme I go in there knowing exactly what I am doing and once I'm there I just get on with it!

Back