Big Boys Need Love Too!

:wavey:

Hey you guys- wow this place has died a full and utter death!!! Well just a quick update. I am not dead from exhaustion and I haven't falling from the face fo the earth.

But good news is..all is ok. baby growing like a weed. he is 10 weeks today and I am starting my diet today!! SW here I come. I joined Body optimse on line which will work well for me. I am getting more excerise by walking the school run and I am trying to do more house stuff everyday. But no matter what do nothing ever looks better *LOL*.

Had the MIL at my house for 3 ( yes count'em) three weeks since she had knee surgery, and she only went home yesterday, but at least I am getting back in a good routine. And since the baby is sleeping a good 4-5 hours in a row at night, I don't feel tired at all.

So, lets hope I get lucky this time and can get back to a good weight before too long. For now, first major goal is to get down to what I was BEFORE i got pg with the last baby. So I have about 3 and a half stone to lose. And then I want to get to pre baby weight for the first one which will be about another 3 stone . Once I get there I will make more goals but that is good enough to start. I will be keeping a ffbb diary in the slimming world section if anyone wants to drop by and give me a shout.

Anyway sweeties, I hope you are all well and keeping up the hard work.
Speak soon
Jenn

xx

Hi Jenn. I thought it might be you visiting when I saw Big Boys come up. We spend a lot of time around each other's diaries these days. Mine is Gem's Incredible Journey.
http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/48055-gems-incredible-journey.html
and then there's the Friday Girls for the Friday weigh in
http://www.minimins.com/weekly-weigh/92734-friday-girls.html

I'm sure you can find most of us hanging around each others diaries but we usually keep Big Boys in the radar cos you never know, Tyn might come back x

ha... i'm not holding out much hope i have to admit... but you never know :)

my diary is in my signature jenn if you want to pop by?

abz xx

All we can do Abz is keep BB in the radar and if he arrives we'll know. Where the hell have you got to Tyn? x

Agreed - totally - and that was over a year ago!!!!

well, we obviously got on well :D

maybe it's time we revived big boys a wee bit. an awful lot of people used to drop in and say hi, looking for tyn. would be great to get that going again :)

It's still open - anyone can still drop in x

Well it always was a bit of a tea-party (or cocktails some evenings) but so often with the host AW0L x

Yawn - it's gone back to sleep again........

Back