Big Boys Need Love Too!

Pretty shitty, lost just over 2lbs. Wasn't expecting more than 2lbs, and 4 days of being naughty is my own fault. I am starting to slip into very bad habbits indeed. This is my AAM week, my CDC told me what i can and can't eat and so i am going to stick to it, i might even start working out a little to make up for this weeks bad result. So much for 2 stone in 1 month! lol

Not as gutted as i thought i would be, i think its because i know its just 1 week, and hopefully next week will be 6+lbs.

Tyn thanks and good going the the 2 lbs...lbs off is always good...little or lots. You know the way to go...and you'll get there.

Taz, thanks hun...I know but I want to lose it now!! *LOL*

Hiya - What a wet nasty evening it is. Shopping on the way home so didn't get home until 6.30 this evening. Cooked a nice veggie and cashew nut pasta with lime and ginger - yummy!

Tyn - You are doing really well with your weightloss and shrinkage x

Wombat - Your weightloss is brilliant - I suspect you are nowhere near as naughty as I am x

Jenn - You are full of baby - you can't lose weight x

Abz - Didn't know you were thinking about becoming a cdc x

Taz - What you up to this evening? x

Elle - Are you lurking around out there? x

Have a good evening everyone

We are still talking about food, right? ;) :p

But of course - what else? More precicely chocolate - well, you know, women and chocolate and all that...... :D

I heard that the reason women love chocolate more is because they take time to savour the flavour... let the chocolate melt on the tongue, enjoy the sensation, like tasting wine or expensive restaurant food.

For us blokes it chompchompchompchomp gone. :D

Ooo Wombat - What a waste :eek:

Anything worth having is worth taking your time over ;)

i meant men not mean! *LOL* damn typos..it is hard to type when you are sat sideways on a chair...this SPD stuff is getting worse day by day...I just need to get home in my own bloody bed...I miss my house!

Jenn - you are always working hard - cooking, cleaning, looking after LU and OH. I'm sure you do really well x

Ha ha Yes - no time to savour the flavour I guess.

Poor you Jenn - any kind of pelvic instability is painful and annoying x

I am having a really weird sensation right now, and its down right annoying. I am not hungry at all, infact i am rather bloated still from my yummy mince and veggies earlier, but i can't stop wanting to eat food, its driving me mad! I think i might have knocked myself out of Ketosis by mistake, would explain the shitty weight loss... hmm i think this is bad, AAM week and out of ketosis... hmm this week is going to be interesting! lol

And as for men not taking their time with chocolate, its true lol, its chomp chomp chomp, unless its a kitkat or cunchy, then its suck the chocolate off, then chomp chomp, gotta be done! lol

*Gives the Jenn a hug* Your gonna be all good, just think, in a few months you will have another sprog to look after, babies are cute! Especially when they are tiny and you can give them back when they cry lol, i just dont like it when they are older.. evil beings then i say!

Ah yes Tyn - it's SO good to be able to give them back x

Evening all, I have been out to karate this evening followed by a quick trip to Asda. I picked up some Skinny COw mint hot chocolate while I was there and I'm just relaxing with one with brandy in

Brandy in what? I'm intrigued. Yea, I found skinny cow mint at asda and bought a couple of sachets. I haven't tried the skinny cow hot choc yet so I now have a few sachets - I hope it's nice x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Yesterday I was running around like a mad thing at work, going from one thing to another with just a short break long enough for a sandwich and a yogurt at lunch time :eek:

At the end of the day we had to stay on for a short meeting about a particular student and the problems he presents to staff chaired by a lovely lady (psychologist I think) who had called into the local supermarket and bought some of those large bakery American style cookies with choc chips. I am proud to say that although I was drooling through the meeting I remained strong and true to my "no treats week". I was dead chuffed to find my resistance had paid off as the scales recorded another 1lb drop this morning - bodes well for Friday's weigh in. Tickers on the move I reckon - watch this space cos I'm well and truely on a mish (mission) this week! :)

:character00238: Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

good morning guys. well i lost 4.25lbs this week :D am so chuffed with that. i don't tend to get above the 2-3 mark so yay. although i am expecting a lower one next week to compensate, ha. and i changed my ticker and I'M OVER HALF WAY!! woooo. the fact that i should be done now in no way makes that seem less.... ha. ah well.

jenn, sorry you are hurting honey. but tyn is right. it's for a VERY good cause :D i am desperate for a baby at the mo, but unless i want to go into labour at my wedding, now really really isn't the time.. ha.

tyn, you don't have to do AAM week (which is now the 810 plan) until you've been doing ss for 12 weeks. so if you wanted to you could take a day or two of ss to get you swiftly back into ketosis. although you should get in there on the 810 plan in any case if you are careful with portion sizes. good luck with it :)

where has elle gotten to these days?

i am finally going to book my train tickets for brum today so if everybody is going to drop out, now is the time to say so!! :D

abz xx

Back