Big Boys Need Love Too!

Perhaps a weekend in Bognor? I could re-live my childhood - although with the zoo gone and no trampolines on the beach...... still I'm sure we'll find plenty of grown up things to do x

p.s. ive eaten too much bread :( and i have a stress headache. moan moan mooooan, i know lol. x

bloomin boss :( he left me a note in the office to send something to a woman at natmags (ie the people that do you and your wedding etc) in his scrawny handwriting about a new cd or something. anyway i rang up the woman, got her address, sorted it all out, drove to the post office and sent it. turns out i was supposed to be waiting for this new cd to arrive and then sending them all. so he had a go at me. well all i really need to do is email her, tell her there's a new cd to come and send that when it comes. but he enjoys making me feel like ****. my mum gave me a hug but my head is feeling like it might burst. stuff always seems to at the beginning of totm. x

Glad you've got a lovely mum :) Your boss sounds like a bully. He might not do it all the time but when he needs an emotional punch bag he finds one - YOU :eek: He has no right to treat you like crap :mad: Tell him the note was not clear and you will make sure that the CD gets there and suggest he does his next note in block capitals to avoid confusion, thus putting the blame back where it belongs :)

Vibes :vibes: and hugs :hug99: for you​

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Despite freezing my bum off yesterday :gen125: the sun was very much in evidence and sun glasses were very necessary when driving around. It was, to be fair, a lovely bright day.

I am again on "no treats" until Friday so anything on the staff room table has nothing to do with me :sigh: however nice it is.

I think I'll get out to the car 10 mins earlier this morning as yesterday the car was iced up and I reckon it will be this morning too.

Do you have snow in Brum yet Elle?

How about Leeds Abz, any snow there?

:26:​

Snow often misses us down here. It can sometimes be all around us but we just get a few flurries. We can sometime even see it on the hills while nothing is pitching here.​

Well, it's 6.30 and I'd better go and get my porridge and sandwiches for work :)

:smiley1842:Have a lovely Tuesday (snowy or otherwise) everyone :smiley1842:​

Morning all, I woke up with a stinking headache this morning but the paracetamols are kicking in now :)

I have WI tomorrow and the scales are showing a gain of a few lbs but that is hopefully just because TOTM is due. I plan to get all my christmas presents wrapped today and stacked under my tree!

My knees are a little sore this morning but I am still planning on training tonight, I am aiming for maximum hours this week as I am not at work so I don't have to be up in the mornings and I can just rest!

Have a great day everyone

hey sidewalk! erm... what would you like to be called, i feel a bit strange calling someone sidewalk! haha.

busy day at work today guys. woke up this morning and it was snowing but none was sticking. however, at my place of work it's a different story. they had about 2 inches i would say. it's basically melted away now.

last night just got worse. me and my sis are both totm and we basically found a chocolate stash and got to work at depleting it. lol. i would say i'm sorry but im absolutely not, i needed it. i was so tired and low on energy and i was craving bread and chocolate. then once i'd eaten it i was in this weird kind of drunken stupor, i could barely hold myself up, kept giggling, and my sis had to literally take me upstairs to bed. i dont remember much of what happened, but i think i got my full 8 hours of sleep which was needed. however, im still feeling shattered today :( low on iron i suppose.

rang the nice lady this morning, explained the problem and i shall send her a cd when we get them. sorted. and thanks for the hugs gem and taz they're much appreciated as always.

xxx
xxx

well what do you know, we've just had a delivery of cds! lol..

oh, i forgot to tell you. i bought something to help aid my digestive system at the good food show lol. it's called molcosan and you put 2 teaspoons in a glass of water each day and drink it and it's supposed to work. it's not a laxative, i checked that one out. i remember the consequences of that one, *shudder*. anyway, just done it now and it's the most disgusting thing EVER. YUK YUK YUK. and it's 87 cals as well! gutted.

yeh tell me about it. it's gross i really dont think i can drink it.

Hi everyone - home at last - meeting after school this evening and several of us had trouble keeping awake :giggle: Still, no-one fell off their chair so I guess we did ok :D

Hello Lee - nice to see you posting on here. Stick around, Tyn should be back sometime - meanwhile you can talk to us ;) x

Elle - That jollop sounds disgusting (and to spend 87 calories on a cup of yuk!!! that's just rubbing it in :eek:
:17729:​

I hope you enjoyed the choccie extraviganza - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall - That would've been worth seeing x

Taz - I hope you are feeling better. Don't work those knees too hard though x

Have a lovely evening everyone :D

Well I decided against training tonight. It was sparring class tonight and that is a bit hard on the knees so I gave it a miss and stayed home to wrap presents instead! I now have most of my christmas shopping done, just waiting for the stuff I ordered online to be delivered!

HA!! can't believe those pics. one of my antennae was missing :D

i can't believe you are all putting up your christmas decs alrady!! mine don't go up until at least mid-december!!

don't you all get sick of christmas before it even arrives?? saying that, if i gave him the choice, OH would have ours up already :D

abz xx

oh, and i have a few pages to catch up on so i'm probably not making much sense at this point of the conversation :D off to bed now. back tomorrow.

and gem. the jumper is going beautifully :D well. tank top thing. i can knit swirly patterns. i've never done that before :D

abz xx

Back