Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hey everyone! Just read Tazs' status on fb, seems she's in hospital! I don't know why but I hope you're ok hun. If anyone hears anything keep us posted. xxx

Hey all!

Sorry i haven't been around in FOREVER! My life got all **** on me again. Nothing dramatic happened, i just got all depressed and stuff and pretty much gave up on everything lol.

I ran out of money, so had to quit doing Cambridge, which was the first step in a downward spiral lol, i got all depressed over my mum when i realised it had been 6 months since she had died and it hadn't felt long at all, so i spent like 2 weeks missing uni, eating a huge amount of crap, crying for no reason and pretty much being a complete tosser lol, then all the end of semester stuff started, i had assignments up to my ears to do, and no will power to do anything, so i just got deeper and deeper into a really bad hole.

But all of that has passed now, i am back to my sparkling self again now my mums B-day has passed, i am excited to finally be going home soon for the Xmas holidays, i think most of my crap was me being so home sick, i never got homesick at all for the last 3 years, but i did this time for some reason, dunno why, must just be me being so very much insane and crazy.

I have put about 6-8lbs back on, which is dreadful, but i expected more with the sheer amount of junk i have eaten, but it has been super stressful and exam time, so i am just going to let it pass, get Xmas over with and then start fresh in January!

Anyway, enough about whiney old me! How are you all doing you sexy ladies? (And sexy Gents if there are any still around!) Have i missed anything dramatic? Hope your all doing amazingly! And i will try to be around alot more often again!

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of love!

Have a Lovely
Christmas
Everyone
:33:​

Good morning all,

WOW, you lot are so chatty over the weekends. Our office party was OK, but I overate so I'm back on strict induction again.

Taz is in hospital? and all that about the union rep, not good is it.

Elle, Those recipies I sent to you, I read you can use butter in place of the shortening/lard. Which I think would be better.....if you use margarine, it might not have the same texture....

Jim, Glad your party went well.

Any news about taz? What happened? what is going on? is she ok?

hi martyn!! glad to have you back. sorry you've been going through such a hard time. glad to hear you are on the up again.

we are all fine and dandy and as you can see we have been keeping the place warm for you :)

any news on taz?

abz xx

I just went back a few pages and read Martyn's post, hi mate sorry to hear your bad news.

Yes, we need a Taz update.

Hi guys, I'm back! Yes I was in hospital yesterday. I fell over on Saturday night and banged my head on the bath. I was in a huge amount of pain and kept being sick and my neck is agony again! A CT scan showed everything to be ok so they let me come home with some nice strong pain killers which only take the edge off the pain!

OUCH!! I bet that hurt Taz, good to hear nothing is broken though.

you poor thing honey!! did you get superstrength cocodamol? that's what i have for my back and it makes me loopy!!

abz xx

:hug99:Taz, I am so happy to hear you are ok sweetie. You had me worried there. Baths are terrible things...mine jumps up sometimes when i am trying to get out. Damn thing! You take it easy and be careful hun.

Abz, it's just standard co-codamol, 30mg codine and 500mg paracetamol. It only takes the edge off the pain and I am so uncomfortable.

Jenn, my bath was particularly nasty to me! I wasn't in it at the time I just fell onto the edge of it

Taz, I am really sorry to hear that. MY gran fell out of mine a few years back cuz the bath is higher when standing IN it than it should be so it is difficult to get in and out of. and she fell flat on her bum. Luckily she was ok and no damage...

Evening all. :wavey:

Tyn - welcome back, sorry you've been having a rough time. x :)

Jim - glad you had a good time. x :cool:

Taz - hope you're better soon. x :D

Gem - you too hun. x :xmassign:

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Mr Sun is still very appropriate at the moment. Although he sometimes has a hard job warming the air to any great extent, it's still lovely to see him. He made a welcome visitor to the Welsh hills at the weekend, although it was VERY wet!

I'm around until the weekend and then I'm away until Christmas Eve so I'll be back on here for Friday's weigh in - the last before Christmas :smiley1842:

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone :character00238:

I'm off :dooney:

Morning all.

Hope everyone has a great day! x :D

good morning chaps.

i'm shattered this morning. enjoyed hanging out with kay last night though. it was really interesting to see her chatting with clients. and we had a good natter.

abz xx

oh elle!! i forgot to say. i opened a magazine the other day and there was a story titled....

Abi and Elle!!

I had to go to the page to see what it was. It was something to do with small children but I thought it was awesome :D

abz xx

Morning all,

I bet love, did you manage to sleep OK? Nothing new to report here, it's cold and dank in Birmingham this morning.

Back