Big Boys Need Love Too!

Morning all, well I know I am the first today and probably the only one! Santa got confused again this year and left my mum and dads stockings at my house and mine and Mr Taz's stockings at their house! Ah well, we'll be going over there this morning anyway so we will have to swap stockings then! Have a great christmas everyone xx

Hi everyone

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day. We went out for Christmas dinner as we were doing quite a bit of running around today.

No baby yet so it's not going to be a Christmas Day baby. All seemed well with the the other kids and they were all enjoying their Christmas.

We spent part of the day with my daughter and son-in-law and then had a quiet evening like boring old farts in front of the TV :D

We're going out in the morning to see a mummers street play and drink mulled wine then it's traditional boxing day lunch of bubble and squeak with chips and pickled onions - ok, I know - that's really naughty - but who cares, it's Christmas :) x

:zz: Good morning everyone :4635:
I don't know what on earth I'm doing up at this time after the time I went to bed.

We got back from Cornwall on Christmas Eve and began getting ready for Christmas Day.

As said above it was a quiet day but after the manic time we've had lately it was good.

On Christmas Eve we had a last minute panic as, having come to a decision about mother-in-law's present, we realised that they were sold out EVERYWHERE in south west Cornwall. My daughter located it in Newquay and we stopped off there on the way back. We did our last food shop in Bodmin and got back home at 6.45 and cranked into action (with a lot of creaks, groans and yawns).

Today is always our kick back day. We start with a visit to a sleepy village in Gloucestershire where every boxing day at 11am they do a mummers play dressed in outfits made from loads of strips of paper. Some of the outfits are going on for 100 years old, although some of the paper is replaced each year so you'd have to read the strips carefully to find the old bits. Then we have a bubble and squeak lunch with Christmas pud after. This year my mate and I are having salmon and OH is having cold meat with it. The rest of the day will happen as it happens providing my daughter in Wales doesn't do something silly like producing a baby.

I hope you all have a lovely boxing day x :smiley1842:

:47:​

Morning all! had a great day yesterday, spent the day with my parents and visited my gran. Then we put some flowers on my nan and grandads ashes and poured champagne over them. It's their first christmas back together.

Today we are going to the in-laws for the day, I'm really not looking forward to that!

Have a good boxing day everyone!

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a great christmas!! Just jumped on quickly since I was looking around for baby stuff.

Yesterday was great. LU loved his stuff and I got my annual birthday lay in! *LOL* so I slept till 1pm *LOL* just chilling out and finding things to buy. hahaha...

Anyway, I will catch up with you all soon. Take care and be safe

Jenn

:xmascheers: Good morning everyone :xmascheers:

This silly season isn't over yet - already my shelter has received 4 homeless squatter pounds and the numbers are set to rise (not too high I hope and evictions MUST be prompt in January). I'm not gonna worry about it, this is the season to be jolly after all.

Jenn - Is your birthday on Christmas day then? Pleased your Christmas went well x

Taz - Glad you had a good Christmas day and hope your day with the in-laws went well too x

No baby news from Wales so today we're off down south again. The rented cottage down there has been lonely for the last 3 days so we're looking forward to keeping it company. We'll probably wend our way around mid-day - traffic should be fine.

Happy New Year everyone if I don't get to say it again x :)

Morning all, have a great holiday and new year Gem!

We are off to the cinema tonight with some friends then going for dinner after.

Have fun taz.

Gem- Nah my birthday was yesterday. Boxing day! *LOL* Almost as bad as being born on christmas. But I had a good day. I was buying baby stuff. It was great. I can't wait to have the baby. Hey, btw do you know of any nice places we could stay in cornwall? We decided that since we don't want to go on a plane to go on holiday with the kids, we would like to go to cornwall and see that side of the country. I just Need someone that would be ok for the kids. And if you can recommend any places to see/eat/visit I would be grateful.

Well, my mother in law is going home today! *LOL* I out the LU in her room this morning so OH and I could get a lay in! *LOL* Only just got up and it was 12:20pm *LOL* Oh well. We really need to stop going to be so late. And the LU has been waking me every morning at 3am for no reason, so it is always just as I have dropped off, so then it takes ages to get back to sleep.

And only a few more days and I find out the sex....I can't wait. And I haven't out on any more weight either...so I am SUPER happy. And we decided that is this baby is a girl, we may not have any more but, if the baby is a boy, we will have one more go and then no more babies! will have to make sure I don't wait until I am 36 though to have the last one. Will maybe wait until this one is 2 so by the time I have the last one they will be about 3 years apart. that will make me 35. So that will be fine, I will have young freedom at 55. But hopfully by then we will be in the US anyway.

Anyway, I hope you're all well and you have a great new year, if I don't catch ya before then.

J

hello everyone. hope you all had a very merry christmas? i am harbouring about six squatter lbs at the moment, but then i seem to have several days of christmas dinner inside me right now. my body seems to have stalled, ha. i'm going to slowly cut back over the next week as i am still going to visit my mum and then my dad and then back to cambridge!! hopefully i won't gain any more over the rest of the season!! i want to see the numbers go DOWN.

abz xx

Hey Abz, I have 9 squatters and the numbers seem to be going up daily! Today I am taking a day off of the festive season sticking to VERY low cal!

well it turns out that i'm off to subway for lunch. so could be worse but it could be a LOT better. but i'm not going to worry about it too much.

am meeting a friend for lunch and that's the main thing :) looking forward to it :D

abz xx

Subway have a whitelist on their napkins... problem is, they show the calorie content of the basic Sub with no addition of cheese (processed rubber in Subway anyway) or condiments. I always go for veggie delight (meat from Subway is not edible), the calorie content of the basic form of which is very low... but then I get it on hearty Italian, with single cheese and some sweet onion and hot chilli sauce, which probably doubles the calories! x

hi lee. unfortunately i love all their chemical nastiness, despite logic. i am back from subway now and comfortably full so i'm leaving it at that :)

abz xx

I loooove Subway! And now you have made me want one! They have little booklets with all the calories including the cheese and all the dressings

haha i wouldn't look either abz. nooooway. just like i have refused to look at the calorie content of anything duringg this festive season.

jenn happy belated birthday! im very excited to hear whether the baby is a boy or a girl!!

xxx

Morning all, I am just 7lb up today so I decided to get a ticker for my christmas gains so I can keep track of it. I haven't actually gained a stone but I had to set an upper limit! I am hoping not to gain anymore but I am still being a couch potato!

How is everyone today?

Back