Big Boys Need Love Too!

Jim i'm sure I know the horse and jockey, it certainly rings a bell!

Thanks everyone, well i'll try and see what I can do..

Abz your dream is...erm... to make lots of money and give half to Elle ;) So off you trot then, i'm behind you all the way, 110%, with hands outstretched :p

xxx

ha. and i'm picking up speed as you follow :D

i'm starving. it's the end of day four and i'm still managing to stay in the game but god what i wouldn't give for some chicken legs... wouldn't be too bad to have them either except i'm trying to stay well in the game until my birthday. that's 15 days away. god i'm never going to make it that long without some chicken. ha. ah well. i want to make it to my wedding dress fitting in any case. at which point i think i'm being handed champagne so sod it :D

abz xx

Roar! Argh! And Boooyakasha!

That translates into hello my darlings!

Yes, it is i, he who vanishes for long periods of time because he is jealous of folks losing weight!

Anyway, hows it all going my dearest dears of deardom?

One is well, moving back to uni tomorrow, so will hopfully be around more now i have more reason to put off doing anything i should be doing lol. Also will be ringing my CDC and seeing if she can slot me back in for the works, really been missing the CD!

Hope all is well with you all!

Lotsa lotsa lotsa and lotsa wuv!
Tyn- who has been drinking a bit to much corna tonight..

TYN!! so good to have you back!! we've been keeping the place warm for yoooooooooooooooooooooooou :D :D

abz xx

yup tyn, you naughty naughty man! where have you been mister, we've been having to explain your absence to people who have come on this forum hoping to find you, not a bunch of loons rattling away:p

lol...

hope your xmas went well hun? xxx

Hi Tyn. Mine's a guinness thanks x

:gen125: Good morning everyone :gen125:

The big freeze goes on even though the sun is shining and the tele tells me that it's warming up.

It looks as though I will be having a girlie afternoon with my daughter today which will be nice.

My new denim skirt arrived through the post yesterday. It is size 20 and fits a treat. It's quite long and a lovely slim line. I was a little concerned when I ordered it cos it had "comfort" elastication at the back of the sides but this is in fact very small areas and doesn't take anything away from the slim line of the skirt - it looks great! I'm getting used to this skirt wearing :)

Have a good Saturday everyone :)

:33:​

Yay Tyn's back! No need to be jealous of me hun, I'm not losing! Ha ha.

well done with the skirt Gem

Abz, hope the fitting is good for you

Thanks Taz x

Yea Tyn, as you can see we're all suffering from squatter invasiion x

hey guys. well i've managed to move my dress appointment to half past one next saturday instead of 9 in the morning as my mum is having to drive down from scotland. she's trying to get the friday off but this takes the pressure off a little bit. and now i need to try and shift my flower appointment a bit. but i'm not as worried about flowers as i am my dress so that takes first place at the mo.

have just been sales shopping. got a pair of size 18 flared jeans which are a little big but the 16s are nowhere near. i did um and aah about it a bit but even if they only last a month or two, i'm sick of wearing the same pair of black trousers ALL the time...

and loads of tops from matalan in a 16 so they all fit. at least i won't look like i'm wearing a sack any more!! i've felt that way for a while!!

abz xx

i tried on a size 14 cardy today in asda and it felt a bit tight. but i ended up buying another cardy in the same size so i think we literally have to take things garment by garment!

bet you're a teensy weensy bit excited about trying dresses on!! :D xxx

Yea I know what you mean Elle. I am mostly in size 18 tops now but occasionally I come across a size 18 that doesn't fit. I'm sure the same thing will happen with my new size 20 lower half too x

It's so annoying though cus you are really pleased with your size then you can't fit into something and it makes you feel crap again. I just blame the shop now if something doesn't fit!

Sounds like another good idea Taz - let's all blame the shop x

well some of the size 16 jeans i can do up (even though they look awful) and some i can't get over my bum. it just depends on the cut. because i am hourglass shaped, anything that doesn't account for hips is laughable. i'm a 16 in skirts because i get the ones that flare out...

another couple of squatters gone this morning, even though i had a bit too much chicken last night... oops. but it was just chicken so no harm no fowl :p sorry. couldn't resist :D

i really hope my cdc's scales agree with mine tomorrow night because according to mine i've lost 9.75lbs. over the amount i put on according to my cdc's scales. according to mine i need to lose a few more... either way, it's going in the right direction :D

abz xx

Good morning everyone :)

It feels a little warmer this morning so maybe we've left the cold snap behind :confused:

I slept really badly again last night and I feel more as if I've been doing a nights work than having a nights sleep - I'm exhausted.

Abz - You're confusing me - my brain hurts

What a quiet day it was yesterday on Big Boys - but then it often is on weekends.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone :)

Haha - with all the different weights and different scales Abz but don't worry - it's not difficult to confuse me x

Back