Big Boys Need Love Too!

That's a bit tough being bored when your day has hardly begun abz.

Well gem, I'm still smoke free but I have the miseries at the moment.

I wish, no it's only day 2.

I'm off now, see you all tomorrow.

Jim, chin up....you'll get there. Just one day at a time...try not to focus on it and try to do something out of your routine to replace the times you went out for a cig and be careful after eating.

Wombat- call me Jenn- *LOL* Not bad...just growing a baby...and helping out on my husband's game and making fairy cakes with my 3 yo.

Taz, I I believe that may be the case on slimming world. But I hadn't read much about cding. I am a smart girl, won't be doing anything silly straight away. It will be a couple/few months before I can get things back into any kind of order.

Gem, Yeah it is the relaxin that is causing my pelvis issue. It was fine and back to normal after about 4 months I think....So I will certainly be watching and if I have a section I will have to be careful about everything for a while.

abz...happy to hear you've got a working boiler again!

Hey Jim! I don't envy you at all, i get real *****y and nasty when i try to quit smoking (Almost pushed a friend under the car for calling me a see you next tuesday lol). But its on my todo list when i get to goal weight (if i get to goal weight)

Ack, yet another night of 2-3 hours sleep again! Its driving me crazy. I keep waking up around 3 am, and then not being able to sleep again until it gets around 7am, at which point i have 30mins till i have to get up again (Almost all my days in uni are starting at 9am this semester! Booohoo!) So had to miss a class as i was literally falling asleep during BSL.. But i did see a facebook message from my teacher about 30mins into the 2nd class stating he was bored, so i doubt i have missed much overly! lol

Have spent WAAAAY to much money this week lol. Got a DVD series from play.com (Dune tv series woot woot), a new computer game from amazon, as they sell the cards you have to use to play it (its an online game with 1000's of other folks around the world) the company only takes credit cards, and seeing as i don't trust myself with anything more than my trusty little meastro, i had to fork out an extra £20 doh!

Then my biggest buy, was blowing £70 on two new books. A Britsh Sign Language dictionary and Sign Linguistics book, which apparently i am going to need so bad this year, as the class is apparently stupidly hard to understand, but really fun and interesting once you do. I just hope there is an interp with us, because i can never understand the teachers signs! Argh!

Although, bonus of the day, my old bsl teacher and now apparently part time bsl teacher is back, and looking very nice and pleasent on the eyes. Woohoo, mancandy!

Ohh almost forgot! I finally get my arse into gear, and started the process to get my Xbox fixed by Microsoft. It 'should' be free because the fault is their problem not mine, but if not, thats ANOTHER £50 down the drain lol. All i gotta do is go find a box to ship it in tomorrow/thursday and then it should be done and dusted in 2-3 weeks!

Atleast this not sleeping thing is making me stupidly productive lol. Almost all my little lifes dramas are almost sorted now! Now i just need to be skinny, find a husband and finish this degree and life will be sorted, well and finally decide if i can do Medical school, move to canada or America (We have fallen in love with the looks of Denver)

Anyway, i think thats enough babbling, dont you?

Oh and Abster! This is why i invested in a nintendo DS, for those times i am bored crapless lol. Works a charm!

Someone come make me some dinner, i am hungry, but so can't be bothered making anything, and snatching grapes when i go into the kitchen isn't filling! lol

hi tyn. i have a ds!! i just don't think it's the most discreet of things to be playing at work!! ha.

still bored silly though. stupidly i have finished off all the tasks i was going to do this evening to prevent me from getting bored this afternoon as i was bored then too...

still. i've had 2.5 litres of water to drink today.

oh. and am peeved because OH got home and the boiler wouldn't come on *sigh* although he managed to get it to come on in the end. so i really hope that it is fixed and OH was just being a pillock or i'm going to be really mad!! still. the water is hot. so that's something at least :D

abz xx

Hi. Are most people on this thread drinking at least 2 litres of water a day? I love water but i'm still cynical about it aiding weight loss!

I try to drink water when I can but I don't really drink vast quantities. Abz is on Cambridge Diet so that's part of the regime.

Water is important as part of a healthy diet - flushes through the system where things like tea and coffee promote retention of water in the body.

My advice is to aim for around 2 litres but not to worry or think you've blown it if you don't. Good luck x :)

i drink gallons of the stuff but on cd you need to drink at least 2.25litres a day as you aren't getting any water from food. and we get a LOT of water from food. i tend to drink around four litres a day. and i'm quite comfortable at that. obviously if i was eating i wouldn't drink that much.

i find that drinking a lot helps prevent fluid retention. also it helps your kidneys deal with all the toxins it is supposed to deal with. if you don't drink enough water then excess toxins end up in the liver... and the liver is critical in fat burning. if the liver is spending all its time doing what your kidneys should be doing it isn't living up to it's fat burning potential and weight loss is slower. i was reading a lot of research on the liver. not to do with weight loss, just in general, and this is what i found. so i think that keeping hydrated is important. and it really helps with skin stretchiness too. something that i am finding more and more important to me as i lose more weight...

abz xx

:hide:

How much would you say, Gem, would be a healthy amount of water to drink. Whatever number you write down, I challenge us to drink it tomorrow. WATER DRINKING CHALLENGE!!! x

Poor you Jules - it's not nice being poorly sick x

How much would you say, Gem, would be a healthy amount of water to drink. Whatever number you write down, I challenge us to drink it tomorrow. WATER DRINKING CHALLENGE!!! x

The challenge I reckon would be a doable 2 litres spread out through the day x

ok Gem-ini Cricket. I challenge thee to a duel. Oh no, wait. I challenge you to a ....challenge... We can save the duel till we do Leeds. We must drink 2 litres of water tomorrow. Do you accept my challenge?

Wahey! and what about the duel in Leeds? Prize: pair of red shoes that were nicked, NICKED, from Elle. x

Back