Big Boys Need Love Too!

Sounds like it's working out well for you Taz x

It is, I never used to like the gym but maybe it's just cus my head is in a different place now but I quite enjoy it now. Also I KNOW I have to get really fit for November for my black belt grading

Hi there girlies and Jim.

Wow, what a week so far lol. I found out my results from semester 1, and blah, i passed 2 and failed 1 :-( I failed my BSL, which wasn't a shock, but still a bit naff, means i have to resit in Summer, i also have to take on 2 extra hours of BSL as 1-1 with my head of BSL, which sucks, as i get really stressed out when i have to sign infront of her, as i hardly understand a word she is saying!! lol.

But, on a plus side, i have the most amazing plans ever!!

Me and 4 of my friends (Laura, little Laura, Ashton a Keiran) are making plans for our final year. We have decided that in the summer when we have finished, we are going for a mass roadtrip around the USA. 3-6 months (we can't decide yet) together, in a car being amazing in the states, how fricking cool is that?! lol.

I think its gonna be 3 months just because of the cash involved to do it, but omg how amazing! lol We will prolly dip into Mexico and Canada while we are at it aswell lol

We are going through all the states etc and picking which we really want to visit, how long we wanna spend in them, key locations and stuff, i am so excited lol.

I just have to buy a big map of america with all the places on it, so we can make a cool map lol

I'd like to do the reservations and the Hudson River up to Nova Scotia and Dolphin watching from Cape Breton x

Lol Tyn, love it... I know two Lisa's from uni. One's Lisa and the other is Li'l Lisa hahaha. Wow, road trip sounds amazing. Wish I had the funds for something like that :( Don't yet, but I bloody will soon...one day...in the future. haha.

Taz - get you, you gym girl! I think i'm going to a bums & tums class with my friend from work Palvi on Monday so that should be good!

x

Good morning everyone :)

It a good thing you're not all at my house today as you would either be sorted, boxed, shredded or binned as the sorting bug takes hold south west of cyberspace :8855:

I took half an hour early to visit the good doctor (Kawasaki that is - he of brain training fame) and I STILL want to poke that smug grin off his face with my little stick thing!!!! :mad:

His latest trick is to put in answers before the stick think touches the screen and then mark me wrong - I can make my own mistakes thanks Doc :p

Half an hour ago I sat down with a cup of coffee to catch up on here - THEN, just as I was about to post what I had written the computer decided to configure updates and logged off. It then shut down and restarted TWICE and now here I am just finishing the post again so I'll get in quick before anything else happens :eek:

Have a lovely day everyone :) x

Morning all, well, afternoon! i got up this morning with nothing planned for my day apart from an appointment with the nurse at 2pm then training tonight. Being a little bored I wanted to go to the gym but as I have 2 hours training tonight figured that wasn't the best idea so to take my mind of it I decided to build my new computer cabinet and organise my office area. Now I'm bored again!

Go for a walk in the park Taz. I always enjoy that.

I have been for a walk up the road to the doctors! I went to see the nurse to see if I can get more vouchers for SW but the nurse I saw today is new to the practice and didn't know if she could give me more so I have to wait til tomorrow to find out as she has to check with someone else! I hope they let me have more as I can't afford to keep going otherwise

You can get vouchers? I didn't know that Taz.

Yeah it's the only plan the government credits enough to support people joining! Not all areas do the vouchers yet but they really do help people to join if they can't afford it!

Hell yes, I'm all for getting as much help as possible Taz

I know that one guy at my group is on his 4th lot of vouchers but that might be cus he's in a wheelchair. I will be pretty pi$$ed off if they don't let me have any more. I have worked all my adult life and rarely ask the NHS for anything, I even had to BUY my own crutches when I couldn't walk!

Good morning everyone :)

Heading south today and not coming back for just over a week :D

Pity I'm taking squatters back with me - they'll probably find some friends while I'm there :rolleyes:

The scales were a bit "Chris Tarrent" this morning and said "You started with 5 squatters ................ You've still got 5 squatters!!!!!" If the weather is good I'll try to walk some of them off next week but the reality is that they'll probably find some friends and let them in!!!!! :eek:

Looking forward to waking up each morning and watching the fishing boats go out, lots of music - oh and some guinness!!!!

I'll get to see my son in Cornwall too :)

Have a good week everyone :)

You have a good time too Taz. I'm not going anywhere. :(

hey guys. day off again today and i have been knitting and watching dr who :) about to finish off watching series four but thought i would pop on here and say hello to everyone first :)

so hello.

bloody insurance docs haven't arrived today like they should have so i STILL can't tax our new car. hopefully tomorrow will be the day. i want it all sorted so it can be taken off my list of things to think about!! there's too much in there already!! and i'll stop exclamation marking now. it's getting a tad irratic :D

hope everyone is having a good friday. i'm working two 10 hour days this weekend. not looking forward to it :(

abz xx

Poor abz, I'm glad those days are done for me.

Back