Big Boys Need Love Too!

oh good lord im so happy im dieting and i havent got that awful top anymore. was a present so i thought i should wear it but obv my boobs didnt fit in even though it was an 18 so stuck a balck top on underneath...

Elle, well I tried so long to have him, I make sure I do the best I can.:D

P.s love the dairy milk in the background!! ehehehe I would show you a pic but I am standing next to one of my best mates and I look a cow!

Yay elle - you're back! Sorry to hear the earth hasn't moved for you yet!
:sick0019:Are you drinking plenty of water
:sick0019:Are you getting enough fibre? (up the cereal and lose it somewhere else)
:sick0019:Keep up the prunes (can't believe they haven't erupted yet)

If none of the above works there's always dynamite :D Evil Grin

Oh and remember the (old?) (Chinese?) proverb:
"She who sits on the loo and strains get piles" :eek: x

Gem...bring me the dynamite. I AM NOT getting piles hahahaha. This may not sound like the best thing to do but i recently self diagnosed myself with something called fibromyalgia and i think problems in that area are a side effect of that problem, especially as the tingling sensation i often get has hit my feet again this past week. long story short i have a virus in the nerves in my neck which i reckon has brought on this problem, i have most of the symptoms but it takes a lot for a doc to diagnose it and even if they do there's nothing than can be done and MOREOVER it's nothing to worry about doesnt limit my life or anything. it's just a pain in the ass, some might say LITERALLY hahahaha xxx

oh my god. you will not believe what just happened to me... well. if i tell you i've just been hiding out in the disabled loos washing my underwear and am now being VERY careful with the cd bars... and how about i tell you i didn't even notice!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. am sure i smell like manure. want to go home and cry :(

abz xx

oh blimey! abz dont worry i've done something similar very publicly. you dont smell, if you've washed your underwear you're fine. just watch out with those bars and you should probably tell someone about the side effect. xxx:grouphugg:

oh my god. you will not believe what just happened to me... well. if i tell you i've just been hiding out in the disabled loos washing my underwear and am now being VERY careful with the cd bars... and how about i tell you i didn't even notice!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. am sure i smell like manure. want to go home and cry :(

abz xx

I am so sorry but that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time!!! Well I am will sure not to make the same mistake...thanks for the warning!! Ahhh bless abz...Have you a bit of perfume? If you are that worried...go commando...no one will notice...that is what I would have done...but then again, I am sure the tents that I call knickers would drain all the water in the loo anyway.....:rolleyes:

i haven't eaten more than three quarters of it in about two hours!!

not sure it is the bar but it's the only thing i can thing of... this has never happened to me before. i feel about 2.

abz xx

well i would have gone commando but the worry was it happened again and this time my troos would have had it!!

abz xx

Omg you people talk like your at a mothers meeting! Had to go through 4 pages just from this morning lol, You go girlfriends!

How are we all doing today my lovely ladies?

I am trying to get facebook to work because i started talking to a hottie last night mwh! Stupid facebook!

So, anyway, hi!!

P.S In a much much better mood today lol.

Oh Abz - that's awful for you. How did you dry them?

I'm sticking to it - weigh-in Friday so want to try to crack a stone this week.

this one time, i was sat with my cousins and a friend in cyprus. i didnt feel very well and we were laughing hysterically and i lost control...and the rest is history. thank god where we were sitting wasnt carpetted and the friend, whose house we were at incidentally, could just mop up. arrrrrrr *bright red face* to this day i cringe when i remember.

well i would have gone commando but the worry was it happened again and this time my troos would have had it!!

abz xx

Ah ha....gotcha!! Smart thinking batman! Well if you have been SSing for 2 weeks and now just having a solid...it makes sense. Did they warn you this might happen? Well if it makes you feel any better I did something like that once in a grocery store. But lucky for me my fat a**e cheeks caught most of it. Dad gum milk!! I am lactose intolerent so whenever I have milk it runs through me like like a dog on heat. And poof...or rather poop. Eh I am sure you're fine. People don't notice that stuff. Too busy working most of the time.

On another topic...I have finally eaten some breakfast...shedded wheat/banana/ milk....so something of my own will be happening soon.

welcome tyn tyn, we've been through a lot already today! haha

not well :S still, damp ones are better than no ones in my current situation. and i'm still nibbling on this bar... hoping it was an initial flux or something. as it happened ages ago and nothing else since... really weird...

abz xx

Total womens conversation. Check. Going to make some dinner. Back in 15. Tyn. Love you all. Peace.

Omg you people talk like your at a mothers meeting! Had to go through 4 pages just from this morning lol, You go girlfriends!

How are we all doing today my lovely ladies?

I am trying to get facebook to work because i started talking to a hottie last night mwh! Stupid facebook!

So, anyway, hi!!

P.S In a much much better mood today lol.

Afternoon sweetie, glad to hear you're feeling better!:) It is mostly my fault...I talk too much. But once I go pick of the munchie, it won't have too much time...well unless he decides he just wants to play inside. We shall see.

i second that, it's definitely jenns fault! where's gem gone, i want to tell her i felt a rumble in my intestines! HAHAHA god we're gross arent we. well, no, i am. i'm goin to the toilet woopdedooooo x

i second that, it's definitely jenns fault! where's gem gone, i want to tell her i felt a rumble in my intestines! HAHAHA god we're gross arent we. well, no, i am. i'm goin to the toilet woopdedooooo x

You dirty girl....hahaha...yeah make sure you do go ploppy ploppy boom boom..:D

nope...spoke too soon. another unsuccessful trip to the loo... :(

acutally that is the good thing about being lactose intolerent...if you really need to go...just drink milk...and poof as if by magic...although the other side effects aren't a pleasure either.

ahhh yes, my sister is a bit lactose in tolerant. do you buy that lacto-free milk stuff? x

Back