Big Boys Need Love Too!

Jenn - Go through ALL your numbers and calculations and adjust them to the new scale. Mine was a little lower than the old ones so it was a little more fun adjusting but if you adjust the figures the weightloss will be exactly the same and you'll soon make up for the extra lbs. They are SUCH FUN to play with aren't they? It'll be good to see all the numbers change in the chart as the weight goes down. Enjoy x :)

well I just change the ticker which should now be right. So I think I will do what you are doing and just do the "big one" on monday's and the rest I will just weigh as needed. I am about to go and see my cdc and get some more of my lovely powder. Still can't believe I haven't had any solid foods in 9 days and I am not hungry. But then again....I think cooking for LU as made it so I feel like I am being normal but just not eating the food. More to cook tomorrow as the shop is coming in and I have itchy cooking fingers...hahaha. I bought stuff so he could have some fresh fish pie. The moungers next to me has a great premade (just the fish only) but up pieces of cod/salmon/tuna/shark and sallops. SO I think LU will get plenty and enjoy it all. Plus I got loads of beautiful oak smoked salmon to made salmon rissoles out of. i wish my mum would have fed me as good as my LU gets. hahaha. Saying that she did cook homemade for us and she is an excellent cook. Just stopped when I was about 7....just when I needed it the most. Now that I think about it ...that was around the time I started to get chunky...hey it is all tying in now....that is freaky!!

Funny how getting things down on paper often gets things straight in your mind eh Jenn? x

Tyn,

I have read through parts of this thread since i joined a little while ago, initially drawn in by the simularities in your original post and myself. Well maybe its were both male and need to lose the spare tyres,

However over the last few days I have read what has since happened in your life and can only offer my condonlences. A mother is special to any lad, no matter what they say.

What i would say is though, don't hold your anger in anyway against your mum, she did it for a reason, a reason of being that she loved you. I know its easy for me to say this, im not in your situation, but i had a very good friend of the family who did the exact same thing....so kinda have seen it before. Your Mum sounds like she had a reason for doing what she did, and it was with you, your sister and dad in mind.

I know it doesnt make things easier but remember the good times, cherish the bond you had, and know that whereever your Mum is , she still loves you just as much and is still watching over you.

Mungo

PS, I also dont own a pair of black shoes...another simularity :rolleyes:

Hi Mungo and welcome to minis. You've hit the right buttons and the right thread. I'm sure Tyn won't mind sharing "his women" with another man. Stick around and folks are bound to hit this thread. I have to go and cook tho. Nice meeting you and see you later. x

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your mum. Nothing else I can say.

I hope the weekend goes ok and Tuesday is as painless as possible for all of your family.

Take care

Gen xx

:DHey mungo,

Welcome to the harem of TYN...hahaha. Look forward to hear what you have to say, Good job finding us...I think this lot are a great bunch.

BTW ELLE, where have you been all day? I thought you were off?:p

Abz...how was Ikea?

Gem...what cha cookin'?

and last but not least out tyn...how's the shoe hunt gone? thinking of y ou!! just give me a shout of you need me!!;)

hey guys.

tyn. we got my grandma some sunflowers for her coffin. she was cremated too. and that was it. she died of a stroke so instead of getting flowers we asked everyone to make a donation to a charity that helps those who have had strokes and research into treatment.

i too love lilies. i think they are beautiful. so simple and elegant. so pure... but that is just my view. i am sure you will pick out something amazing and lovely and it will be just right because you chose it if you see what i mean?

abz xx

howdy. ikea was good. i only spent 50p and that was on buying my friend some apple cake because she didn't have any change, ha. the coffee was free because we have ikea cards and it's a week day :)

i went to see my cdc and guess what? go on. guess!! i have lost a lb!! ha. no idea how. but that's not the good news, this is!!

i have lost another inch from my waist, half an inch from my arms (apparently i don't carry weight there but i think they are fairly hefty. she says she measures lots of arms and i have to believe her, ha), half an inch from my boobs (woohoo!!) and inch off my hips and 3/4 inch off my thighs. can you believe it!! so since i started a month ago, with two breaks in there, i have lost over 11lbs (not sure how much. i forgot to write it down but a lb more than a fortnight ago), 3.5inches from my waist. half an inch from my boobs (they just aren't shifting!!), 2.75 inches from my hips, half an inch from my arms and 2.25 inches from my thighs. rock on!!

i told her i wanted to fit into a size 18 but thought i needed to lose another stone or so but she told me i shouldn't go on weight... so i might give those size 18s a shot now... one sec. they so aren't going to fit but i'll see how far off i am. one mo... oh my god. i got them on!! true. i have had to lie down on the bed, and true, there is some rather dodgy camel toe and overflow on the top, but not half as bad as i thought and i got them on, which i didn't think was possible. so another fortnight or so and i might be that little bit closer!! it's my hips i need to lose it off, i'm wearing my hipster size 18s now, ha. they are full of holes but i kept them for a marker for when i got thinner, ha.

bonus!!

abz xx

Wow Abz....THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!:bliss:
You should be really proud of yourself...and considering you have had the breaks too.

Good on ya hun, just keep it up. And think if you dont have any mor breaks for a bit...you will be able to get rid of the camel toe and bring on the jeans!!!

J

yup yup :D having got them on i'm feeling rather chuffed. am sitting here in them still, ha. not flattering but covering my arse which is still rather substantial but obviously smaller, ha.

i have a feeling i weighed less because i'm dehydrated. i haven't drank nearly enough water today. but the inches don't lie. so that's something :D

abz xx

Hey all,

Been busy with more family members again, my dreaded aunt actually showed her face, well she isn't my aunt, shes my mums mums, brothers wife... no idea what that makes her, other than evil and a drunk, but meh can't pick your family. Her son came up with her, hes kinda cute, yes i know thats weird and stuff, but meh! lol.

And welcome Mungo! You should stick around (if you can keep up with the fast pace lol) We are always looking for more men folk to join us. Even if we scare them off lol.

And Abz! Well done babes! Congrats on getting into the size down. I have to get fitted for a new suit for the funeral. How fun is that going to be? .... yep not fun at all! lol.

Just been to the shop (first time out the house on my own since it happened) Got a few 'sorry' looks but had to hurry past them, they made me feel funny, kinda panicy so just got my cheap bottle of wine, and power walked home lol.

My nan came around again, i think shes going to be super protective now, she just comes for a cup of tea, bit of a natter, then goes on home again. Love her to bits. Only family member outside my dad and sister that i feel comfortable around. Prolly because she was sat with us in the hospital when it was all going on.

Tomorrow is gonna be busy i think. My dad has gone getting mum some nice new clothes, because she lost so much weight, none of her old nice stuff would fit by a long shot, and we have to get something with a high neck to hide the damage. He's also going to get the emergency supplies in, we ran out of everything today, so hes gonna stock up.

Tomorrow however, the Vicar bloke is commin at 11:30. then we have to go put the obituary(however its spelt) in the paper, my sis will take the clothes up to the funeral home as they are collecting my mum tomorrow. And i have to go into town (alone i think) To sort out the flowers. I wish one of my friends lived close so i could get one to come with me. I can see me breaking down again when i have to do it.

I feel so bloody morbid and whiney writing all this here! Such a drama queen i know lol.

Tried to give you a rep point but it wouldn't let me. Well done for getting into size 18 - got a bit to go before I can do THAT! Yay you!

Hi Tyn. You have every right to be morbid and whiney! Go ahead. We're here to listen to what you have to say. That's what friends are for - even cyberfriends!

tyn,

Well you are the busy boy....but glad to see things are moving. Keeping yourself busy is a good too. Yeah nan's are great aren't they. Just little furries of love that float about your head. Mine always buys me things then loses them before I even know what they are.
Wish I lived near by, I don't anymore...but the closest I live to you was manchester. I am sure you will be fine. You can maybe even look on line for photo of of flowers you might like and the just phone them and tell them what you would like if you didn't want to go in.

Just a thought.

j

hey tyn. looks like you have things under control even if you don't feel like you do. good luck this morning with the vicar. and we don't mind listening to whining. it's much easier to talk to us about it because you don't have to worry about what you look like or sobbing your heart out while you do it. and we are more than ready with hugs and sympathy.

you're doing great hon.
abz xx

Good morning abz :character00238: and anyone else who stops by. Well said that girl. We are there for you Tyn. Good luck with the Vicar. Give him/her an overview of your Mum's life and some of the good times you shared. Decide if you, your sister or your dad would like to say a few words at the funeral or just the Vicar speaking for you. You really are on top of it and getting things done. Good for you :)

Come Back Elle

Has anyone heard from elle since yesterday morning? :confused: Is she so tired she's sleeping the clock round? :nightf: Has she taken back the sparkly red shoes and clicked off to Oz? :mad: Come back elle we miss you :sigh: x

Back