Big Brother 2012

Not watched Big Brother for years. It always used to anger me as the contestants who made for the best viewing were voted out for being annoying. So not doing much & sitting on the fence gave you a free pass to the final, then every complained it was boring. You made it boring!! :mad:

Agree with this totally! Who was the girl that won it one year and she was sooooo boring...Rachel I think??

something similar to bb which I thought was really good to watch or just really sad was similar expeirenement group of people living in a house together but the winner was the one who stayed the awake.

something similar to bb which I thought was really good to watch or just really sad was similar expeirenement group of people living in a house together but the winner was the one who stayed the awake.

Oooh I'm so glad someone else remembers this! I was talking about this about 6 months ago and none of my friends or my husband could remember anything about it and they were looking at me as if I'd made it up! :D

Oooh I'm so glad someone else remembers this! I was talking about this about 6 months ago and none of my friends or my husband could remember anything about it and they were looking at me as if I'd made it up! :D

Yeah it was real, you not going mad haha it was called shattered :)

Haha thank you! Am I right in saying it was around 2003/2004? I should really just google it :D

haha - think it was about 2004, not to sure but I loved it, tiredness can do some right random stuff - I should know being an insominca most of my life :p

So who do we think is going this week? I think it will be Benedict.

Feeling a bit sorry for Lauren, although who knows how it's been edited with only an hours coverage each day!

I hope Lauren goes, she bores me to tears, sorry but can't stand her crying 24/7, her mental attitude is so negative. Although i am biased I like Benedict and think he is a nice guy, it is a shame people twist info to suit them and use it as a weapon!!!

Laughed so much last night at Scott doing the sheep impression :8855: I have no idea how none of them burst out laughing!

Lydia is so funny. I can see how irritating she would be to live with, but great TV!

Back